Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 3. (Read 26362 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 327
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio
One Giant Leap for Crypto Community! SMARTERTHANCRYPTO token sale announces start of  the Main Sale. Triple your money - get STC Token NOW.

copper member
Triple your money every year - already 3 Million USD raised! Grab the last STC Tokens with 10% discount! Only 24h left!

SMARTERTHANCRYPTO TO THE MOON !

copper member
SMARTERTHANCRYPTO MAIN SALE starts in 48h!

Softcap has been overachieved 150% !

Last chance to invest at 10% discount (1 STC = 0.90 US$) until 13.10.2018 09:00 UTC !
copper member
Here is the latest portfolio of #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) #ICO. 7.34% Dogecoin, 20.00% Maker, 18.28% Ripple, 4.74% Tron and 49.91% Tether. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC, ETH against STC

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
Here is the latest portfolio of #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) #ICO. 20.00% Dogecoin, 20.00% Ripple, 16.38% Stellar and 43.62% Tether. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC, ETH against STC

Yes I am happy..... Just hoping we can do something with the STCDR tokens we bought..... hope it is of some value...
copper member
Here is the latest portfolio of #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) #ICO. 20.00% Dogecoin, 20.00% Ripple, 16.38% Stellar and 43.62% Tether. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC, ETH against STC

copper member
STCDR #Airdrop officially closed! A big "Thank you" to our amazing community! Stay tuned for updates. Next steps will be announced soon!

copper member
You just don't look serious to me. You're asking for $0.25 to your community to get their airdrop reward. Sure that's not much but you should have announced it day 1 otherwise that's just dishonest. That's 4 times the gas fee to send the tokens and to my mind if you cannot handle the gas fee just give up with your ICO.
Finally you can't ban people of your Telegram channel just because you can even you disagree them.

Very well said I myself got banned for saying admins are not responding or helping out!

I'm sorry for that one, but usually Admins bans only, if language used is not appropriate or if users doesn't obey the channel rules.

Thanks
STC

It's ok I got airdrop atleast...

Can you tellme what we can do with the STCDR tokens ? Can we exchange for STC at rate of 40 : 1 ?

Ok fine!
How STCDR will be used to buy STC we will announce once the process is defined. Please stay tuned!

Thanks
STC
You just don't look serious to me. You're asking for $0.25 to your community to get their airdrop reward. Sure that's not much but you should have announced it day 1 otherwise that's just dishonest. That's 4 times the gas fee to send the tokens and to my mind if you cannot handle the gas fee just give up with your ICO.
Finally you can't ban people of your Telegram channel just because you can even you disagree them.

Very well said I myself got banned for saying admins are not responding or helping out!

I'm sorry for that one, but usually Admins bans only, if language used is not appropriate or if users doesn't obey the channel rules.

Thanks
STC

It's ok I got airdrop atleast...

Can you tellme what we can do with the STCDR tokens ? Can we exchange for STC at rate of 40 : 1 ?
copper member

I'm sorry for that one, but usually Admins ban only, if language used is not appropriate or if users don't obey the channel rules.

Thanks
STC

copper member

For referrals, we always said, that gas fee is required. For your own tokens, we initially planned it free of charge as well, but due to heavy demand, we can't guarantee the delivery.

Banning of users is happening only, if people don't adhere to the channel rules.

Thanks
STC
copper member
Still dropping our last STCDR tokens with great success. Hustle....because #Airdrop is ending October 1st midnight UTC! Join & get your free STCDR tokens NOW!

Activity: 23
copper member
Here is the latest portfolio of #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) #ICO. 20.00% Dogecoin, 15.40% Ripple and 64.60% Tether. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC, ETH against STC.

copper member
#SMARTERTHANCRYPTO was having a full networking blast at  #ConsensusSingapore. We did spread the word and the crowd listened. Good bye Singapore. Hope to be back soon.

copper member
Here is the latest portfolio of #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) #ICO. 8.22% Dash, 20.00% Dogecoin, 7.64% Monero and 64.14% Tether. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC, ETH against STC.

copper member
We can't wait to attend #ConsensusSingapore by @coindesk! Arriving soon #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO CEO & Founder Oliver Prock is looking forward to an amazing event & presenting STC to our Asian community. Reach out if you are there!

copper member
Here is the latest portfolio of #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) #ICO. 20.00% Dogecoin, 72.03% Tether and 7.97% Vechain. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC, ETH against STC. 🚀

Pages:
Jump to: