Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 4. (Read 26362 times)

copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio
#SMARTERTHANCRYPTO listening to @VitalikButerin during Global Blockchain Summit Shanghai. Interesting keynotes, great speakers and a fantastic audience are leading this event to success. Good to be here!

copper member
Off to Shanghai International Blockchain Week! #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO CEO & Founder Oliver Prock is on his way to Shanghai to join Global Blockchain Summit. Stay tuned for updates!

copper member
Here is the latest portfolio of #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) #ICO. 8.78% Monero, 73.19% Tether and 18.03% Vechain. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC, ETH against STC.

copper member
The #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) model went into capital preservation mode and it is out of the market. Current portfolio is 100% Tether. HODL STC for lower risk and more performance. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious and reducing drawdowns while enhancing profits.

copper member
#SMARTERTHANCRYPTO #ICO talking to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao today in Vaduz sharing a common vision of bringing institutional players like us to the crypto space

Activity: 98
Platform is for other ico projects to list. Intention is for their to have only reputable projects list. Goog luck.
Activity: 119
There is a link to check balance  in the email with subject “AirDrop confirmation - how to claim your token”
copper member

So much to „buy the haystack“.
We told investors in January that investing into passive Top20 (e.g Crypto20) is a very bad idea.
Well now the pain is huge. Crypto20 investors lost 40% of their invested capital so far!
The solution is SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) investing actively.

copper member
Can you tell me the Total Supply, Max Supply of STC? (STC, not STCDR)

Hi,
thanks for the question:
Token Issuance & ICO Structure
Token Type: ERC20, Ethereum Blockchain
Token Symbol: STC
Maximum Supply (Hard Cap): 25,000,000
Available for Purchase: 21,750,000
Price per token:
Pre-sale: $0.90 (first 10,000,000 tokens)
First 48 hours of ICO: $0.95
48 hours to week 2 of ICO: $1.00
Week 2-till end of ICO: $1.05
No new coins will be minted, created or mined after the ICO
Activity: 5
Can you tell me the Total Supply, Max Supply of STC? (STC, not STCDR)
copper member
Here is the latest #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) portfolio with 16.31% bitcoin, 20.00% zcash, 20.00% stellar and 43.69% Tether. HODL STC for lower risk and more performance.

copper member
BULLISH" Here is the latest #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) portfolio. We have not seen such a bullish portfolio since Dec 23rd. 20% bitcoin, 19.91% zcash, 20% stellar, 40.09% Tether. HODL STC for lower risk and more performance.

copper member
Thank you to our AMAZING community for their tireless support and loyalty!
We reached over 50 000 members now & are grateful to have each one of you in our
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO family!

copper member
BULLISH Grin Here is the latest SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) portfolio.
We have not seen such a bullish portfolio since Dec 23rd. 20% bitcoin, 4.83% cardano, 14.11% zcash, 20% stellar, 41.06% Tether.
HODL STC for lower risk and more performance.

copper member
It's really interesting idea. Engaging design, really well results.  Good luck all.
Thanks, If you like to invest in Crypto the solution is Smarter Than Crypto (STC) ERC20 token which invests ACTIVELY in the top 20 market cap coins while reducing the downside risk by 2/3 and having twice the upside of BTC & ETH due to diversification. The Smarter Than Crypto (STC) ERC20 token can be sold  24/7  due to a withdrawal function in the Smart Contract which will return ETH to the investor once triggered.
copper member
We have exciting NEWS:  @B21Official to list SMARTER THAN CRYPTO index fund!

The first mobile-focused personal wealth manager exclusively for crypto assets
 has announced partnership with Salus Alpha!

copper member
SMARTERTHANCRYPTO CEO Oliver Prock is on his way to Seoul for Korea Blockchain Week.
Do not miss our meetup on Thursday, July 19th and register at https://t.co/i5cfESSP8I!
Every attendee will get 10000 STCDR for FREE!

copper member
We just published an article about “SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) — Investing without the FUD”!
Explore the smart way into “FUD-free” crypto investing!

copper member
I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about STC join telegram chat with STC followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
Tell me, on which exchanges do you plan to add a token?
We target to list STC on major exchanges. There are talks with bitfinex and HITBTC and others like HitBTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about STC join telegram chat with STC followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
Tell me, on which exchanges do you plan to add a token?
Pages:
Jump to: