Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 37. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The raised amount that's showing up in the tokensale page does it includes the amount raised during the pre-sale?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Like the project! I stay tuned
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Although it took a few hours for the ico process to begin, nearly 800.000 dollar funds raised. It is a nice start for such a stagnant period. Over time, the investment will increase more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
any ETA for the new white paper?

We are going to announce it during the following week

Now the token sale starts without the new white paper being published. I am a little bit disappointed because I would like to read it first. When are you going to publish it?

You might have lost this news. It was published ac ouple of days ago. You may find the last version here - https://tokensale.snov.io/docs/WhitePaperEn.pdf

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

What kind of similar projects do you mean?
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
which other elements does your project infrastructure include?

Sorry, to answer this question, I should know what do you know except the "other elements"  Wink

I know that ICO will begin on 31st Oct but at what hour will the ICO start? The price will remain same throughout the whole ICO 100 tokens for $1?

The Snovio tokensale starts on October, 31 at 12-00 London, 8am EST, 20-00 Pekin.
Yes, the price remains unchangeable.

Everyone says it is a successful pre sale. but I could not find the exact amounts. Is there a link I can get information about ? Good luck for the ico tomorrow.

It is an open info. You may find it on our website - https://tokensale.snov.io/

A few hours before the ico process started. a project that can do hard cap in a short time.

Good luck for all team and investors. Loading.... Smiley

Thank you  Cheesy

As I read here on the forum:

We will release 1,5 billion tokens with the ticker symbol SNOV for the token sale at a base price of $0.01 USD. The token sale will be launched on the 31st of October and will last till the 30th of November

Today is the beginning?
Thank you!

Yes! Just in 3 hours!!

Thank you!!!
Good luck for all team and investors! =)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Token sale is live now there is good chance to get 10% bonus on 1st day this project has already working platform and dev team is working hard to raise awareness about this innovation. I like the concept of this project dev is very active and friendly.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
any ETA for the new white paper?

We are going to announce it during the following week

Now the token sale starts without the new white paper being published. I am a little bit disappointed because I would like to read it first. When are you going to publish it?
which other elements does your project infrastructure include?

Sorry, to answer this question, I should know what do you know except the "other elements"  Wink

I know that ICO will begin on 31st Oct but at what hour will the ICO start? The price will remain same throughout the whole ICO 100 tokens for $1?

The Snovio tokensale starts on October, 31 at 12-00 London, 8am EST, 20-00 Pekin.
Yes, the price remains unchangeable.

Everyone says it is a successful pre sale. but I could not find the exact amounts. Is there a link I can get information about ? Good luck for the ico tomorrow.

It is an open info. You may find it on our website - https://tokensale.snov.io/

A few hours before the ico process started. a project that can do hard cap in a short time.

Thank you  Cheesy

We will release 1,5 billion tokens with the ticker symbol SNOV for the token sale at a base price of $0.01 USD. The token sale will be launched on the 31st of October and will last till the 30th of November

Today is the beginning?
Thank you!

Yes! Just in 3 hours!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284

Today is the beginning?
Thank you!
Activity: 336

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Nice project. Hope you guys will do good.
When will contributors actually be able to start earning money on the project from companies that are looking for leads? Unless I missed something, it doesn't look like there's a marketplace yet.

Yor are right, there's no marketplace yet. We are planning to launch this function in some time as we keep improving our platform
Activity: 280
When will contributors actually be able to start earning money on the project from companies that are looking for leads? Unless I missed something, it doesn't look like there's a marketplace yet.
It s only few days for ico. How many user register the whitelist ?

Yes i wanna know too the number of people because this may determine how attractive the project is to investors.

This will be announced very soon in out telegram chat  Wink
https://t.me/snovio_ico
Activity: 205

Yes i wanna know too the number of people because this may determine how attractive the project is to investors.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Hey!

Stunning news! We've put together everything and now, even before the tokensale starts you can use our Contributors platform.
It allows you to source data from Twitter (just for a start!).

Here is the deal,
1. It will give you credits for sourcing data. Credits can be used at app.snov.io as they are transferable (per request).
2. You get 500 SNOV tokens for free for a registration and you get SNOV tokens when data is purchased by clients of Snovio.

Chrome extension for data sourcing https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/snovio-contributor/eppkpjanhjbjjkfoonfmkgiodjfgeong

Be sure to be LOGGED OUT from twitter in order to source data from it!

I love the Snovio team Smiley Alexis is a very good CEO and it is great to be part of a project where it is 100% clear that this is not going to turn into a scam. I decided to really focus on such projects and you are one of the few out there. Good job Snovio team!
I came across an article that BitFin Capital invested in the Snovio block-building block of housing. Such funds are interested in you and this is a good sign. I will put a few ethers into your project. I today installed your platform, I do not understand what I need to do with my Twitter

You just have to surf Twitter and different profiles  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: