Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 39. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Do you guys have the video of the webinar that you held recebtly? I nmissed it and would like to watch it if it's available somewhere

Hi nikobon, here is the youtube link to the webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFaUjseWK_k
tbc
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am confused by the post above  Roll Eyes the dates are different now, right? It was an old post and dates should have been corrected?

https://medium.com/@ico_snovio/snovio-token-sale-postponing-to-october-31-f2ef9c484b85

You should read this article about this delay and what was the reasons behind. I hope this will be helpful for you to understand what is correct date of this ICO.

I think sooner than later all countries will start regulating crypto market and only few countries (Switzerland) will stay relatively free. Eventually, only decentralised exchanges will survive. Noone can close them.

I agree about the exchanges, but the main issue is the new ICOs right? Chinese government attempts to control ICOs which are more important than trading itself. If the project can't make successful ICO than it won't be on any exchanges at all. It won't fly, as they say.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I am confused by the post above  Roll Eyes the dates are different now, right? It was an old post and dates should have been corrected?

https://medium.com/@ico_snovio/snovio-token-sale-postponing-to-october-31-f2ef9c484b85

You should read this article about this delay and what was the reasons behind. I hope this will be helpful for you to understand what is correct date of this ICO.

I think sooner than later all countries will start regulating crypto market and only few countries (Switzerland) will stay relatively free. Eventually, only decentralised exchanges will survive. Noone can close them.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Do you guys have the video of the webinar that you held recebtly? I nmissed it and would like to watch it if it's available somewhere
Activity: 255
Hi, everyone! Are you ready to meet us?

Snovio team is excited to participate in Russian blockchain week that will be held on October 26-28 in Moscow
If you will be attending this conference don't forget to stop by to say hi, we will be happy to meet you and answer your questions!

See you in Moscow!

nice update . hope to see more after that conference.

when is the pre sale by the way? how about the ico date?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Hi, everyone! Are you ready to meet us?

Snovio team is excited to participate in Russian blockchain week that will be held on October 26-28 in Moscow
If you will be attending this conference don't forget to stop by to say hi, we will be happy to meet you and answer your questions!

See you in Moscow!
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Question to the devs: could Bitclave, the decentralized search engine, theoretically build a system like Snovio on top of their protocol? Do you know if that is possible?

Would it be possible that someone from the team answers this question? I would like to understand if Snovio is similar to Bitclave but more specific because of the focus on lead generation.

Yeah I know. Chinese government is a little too funky with crypto lol. All market is shaking once there are news from China
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Token Use and Distribution

SNOV tokens will be actively used for internal accounting between contributors and the platform.

We will release 1,5 billion tokens with the ticker symbol SNOV for the token sale at a base price of $0.01 USD. The token sale will be launched on the 3rd of October and will last till the 3rd of November

OP need to get updated with new time frame it still showing old data. Maybe you forget to make it fix this is creating confusing for people to let know whether ICO is in active status or not?

Thank you for telling us  Wink

any ETA for the new white paper?

Weare going to announce it during the following week

ok did you actually change only some points surrounding the ICO or also adjusted some technical things of the Snovio platform?

There would be so many updates!!  Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Weare going to announce it during the following week

ok did you actually change only some points surrounding the ICO or also adjusted some technical things of the Snovio platform?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Token Use and Distribution

SNOV tokens will be actively used for internal accounting between contributors and the platform.

We will release 1,5 billion tokens with the ticker symbol SNOV for the token sale at a base price of $0.01 USD. The token sale will be launched on the 3rd of October and will last till the 3rd of November

OP need to get updated with new time frame it still showing old data. Maybe you forget to make it fix this is creating confusing for people to let know whether ICO is in active status or not?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
How soon after ICO end tokens will be available for trading on some exchanges?

very quickly ,if you want to hit etherdelta . but if want to hit major market ,i think should need time

ED has a very unfrienldy user interface though. I heard stories people lost so much money on that exchange. I used it as well to buy certain tokens I really wanted to get. But I prefer to stay away from it, there are better decentralised exchanges out there and I really don't get why they don't improve Ether delta's UX.

EtherDelta's UX isn't the only problem. The biggest problem in my eyes is the order execution uncertainty. It takes ages until you know whether you completed a trade successfully or an error pops up. It really is no fun at all.

Yes, I have heard people lost lots of money due to orders execution issues. Anyways, I do hope Snovio will be presented on multiple exchanges.

I am on of those people man... My sell order on ED got executed way lower than token was being traded at. It's terrible. I lost a lot of potential earnings. Never gonna trade on ED again. Too costly  Grin

Oh my god seriously? Like what did actually happen or what did you do wrong? How can it get executed lower? Did you put it up for sale at a lower rate or are you talking about an error on ED?

Believe it or not, but my order got executed lower than I set it at. I don't understand how it is possible, but we have what we have. I then googled about it and found out that some other people also experienced the same issue. I don't know what causes it, but I wouldn't trade large amounts on ED.

Holy cow, if that is the case then how the heck does that happen? It is all smart contract-driven. That should be investigated by the developers as quickly as possible. Jesus Christ imagine you lose a serious ton of money by trading on ED and then that happens...

I know right? I don't want to post external links here but there are stories in reddit. I am also in closed traders chat and there are guys who got the same experience. So if you want to trade on ED make sure you trade by very small sizes, otherwise you may get burnt.

Well, I really appreciate that you shared this info here. I have made bad experiences with ED, but only this annoying stuff like waiting an eternity and then getting an error and what not, but losing money straight because of ED failing, damn it, that's bitter, but didn't happen to me luckily. Nobody should lose money that way. Feel free to share some info in PM with me, would like to read about that.

We are going to announce it during the following week
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Question to the devs: could Bitclave, the decentralized search engine, theoretically build a system like Snovio on top of their protocol? Do you know if that is possible?
Activity: 208
How soon after ICO end tokens will be available for trading on some exchanges?

very quickly ,if you want to hit etherdelta . but if want to hit major market ,i think should need time

ED has a very unfrienldy user interface though. I heard stories people lost so much money on that exchange. I used it as well to buy certain tokens I really wanted to get. But I prefer to stay away from it, there are better decentralised exchanges out there and I really don't get why they don't improve Ether delta's UX.

EtherDelta's UX isn't the only problem. The biggest problem in my eyes is the order execution uncertainty. It takes ages until you know whether you completed a trade successfully or an error pops up. It really is no fun at all.

Yes, I have heard people lost lots of money due to orders execution issues. Anyways, I do hope Snovio will be presented on multiple exchanges.

I am on of those people man... My sell order on ED got executed way lower than token was being traded at. It's terrible. I lost a lot of potential earnings. Never gonna trade on ED again. Too costly  Grin

Oh my god seriously? Like what did actually happen or what did you do wrong? How can it get executed lower? Did you put it up for sale at a lower rate or are you talking about an error on ED?

Believe it or not, but my order got executed lower than I set it at. I don't understand how it is possible, but we have what we have. I then googled about it and found out that some other people also experienced the same issue. I don't know what causes it, but I wouldn't trade large amounts on ED.

Holy cow, if that is the case then how the heck does that happen? It is all smart contract-driven. That should be investigated by the developers as quickly as possible. Jesus Christ imagine you lose a serious ton of money by trading on ED and then that happens...

I know right? I don't want to post external links here but there are stories in reddit. I am also in closed traders chat and there are guys who got the same experience. So if you want to trade on ED make sure you trade by very small sizes, otherwise you may get burnt.
I often see your advertising in Instagram. Do you have bounty?

Hello! Yes. Here's our bounty-thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-snovio-decentralized-lead-generation-service-2118988

Registrations for Facebook and Twitter bounty are already closed
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: