Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 41. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Again, the data has to exist somewhere for this to work.

On your website you give an example of being able to find pizza lovers from Melbourne. Can you be more specific about how your platform could accomplish this? Saying that contributors will find the data on the internet isn't a good answer. How would someone identify me and track down my info if I should be on that list?

For example, in forums for pizza-lovers. Or in the specific group on facebook. Again on the Facebook - among the people who liked the pages of Pizza-restaurants in Melbourne.

That makes sense, don't you think so?  Wink

With this specific example, I have a hard time believing that there would be enough identifying information for a contributor to know that a forum user was in Melbourne, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

That still doesn't explain how a contributor would get the person's contact information, which is the most important part of the process.

How much are businesses paying for leads in your experience so far? The process sounds time consuming, so I'd like to have an idea of how much contributors are earning for their time.

Finding contacts is the easiest feature of Snovio work. The point is in knowing whos contact information you need. That is the sense of decentralized lead generation. The data gathered from different sources: you get the interests from forums, the contacts from facebook, the work experience from LinkedIn and so on...

You may find our prices on our website - https://snov.io/pricing.html

As to contributors, they get either 70% from the purchase of their lead or the sum which was set by the customer if we are speaking about a marketplace.

As to time, the thing is that contributors don't gather the data manually. They just use internet surfing the different pages while our plugin is gathering the information.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Lead generation. Is that like someone giving you a lead, a tip on something that you might be interested in, to sell?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
How soon after ICO end tokens will be available for trading on some exchanges?

very quickly ,if you want to hit etherdelta . but if want to hit major market ,i think should need time

ED has a very unfrienldy user interface though. I heard stories people lost so much money on that exchange. I used it as well to buy certain tokens I really wanted to get. But I prefer to stay away from it, there are better decentralised exchanges out there and I really don't get why they don't improve Ether delta's UX.

EtherDelta's UX isn't the only problem. The biggest problem in my eyes is the order execution uncertainty. It takes ages until you know whether you completed a trade successfully or an error pops up. It really is no fun at all.

Yes, I have heard people lost lots of money due to orders execution issues. Anyways, I do hope Snovio will be presented on multiple exchanges.

I am on of those people man... My sell order on ED got executed way lower than token was being traded at. It's terrible. I lost a lot of potential earnings. Never gonna trade on ED again. Too costly  Grin

I agree with some of the above statements, and it seems ED is still in dire need of some changes, so they are too costly
hope first ico snov will run well and get a good achievement as well. and don't ED  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
is there going to be a masternode option?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

very quickly ,if you want to hit etherdelta . but if want to hit major market ,i think should need time

ED has a very unfrienldy user interface though. I heard stories people lost so much money on that exchange. I used it as well to buy certain tokens I really wanted to get. But I prefer to stay away from it, there are better decentralised exchanges out there and I really don't get why they don't improve Ether delta's UX.

EtherDelta's UX isn't the only problem. The biggest problem in my eyes is the order execution uncertainty. It takes ages until you know whether you completed a trade successfully or an error pops up. It really is no fun at all.

Yes, I have heard people lost lots of money due to orders execution issues. Anyways, I do hope Snovio will be presented on multiple exchanges.

I am on of those people man... My sell order on ED got executed way lower than token was being traded at. It's terrible. I lost a lot of potential earnings. Never gonna trade on ED again. Too costly  Grin
Activity: 20

Activity: 280

On your website you give an example of being able to find pizza lovers from Melbourne. Can you be more specific about how your platform could accomplish this? Saying that contributors will find the data on the internet isn't a good answer. How would someone identify me and track down my info if I should be on that list?

For example, in forums for pizza-lovers. Or in the specific group on facebook. Again on the Facebook - among the people who liked the pages of Pizza-restaurants in Melbourne.

With this specific example, I have a hard time believing that there would be enough identifying information for a contributor to know that a forum user was in Melbourne, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

That still doesn't explain how a contributor would get the person's contact information, which is the most important part of the process.

How much are businesses paying for leads in your experience so far? The process sounds time consuming, so I'd like to have an idea of how much contributors are earning for their time.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Hi. On your website you say "Clients will be able to find even the most specific groups of people according to any complex criteria". How many criterias will be there to choose from? Is this option also available on a free plan?

There would be no forms with criteria. There would be a kind of a marketplace where you can create an order with a specific description (e.g. "10 000 emails of mothers of boys in California") and contributors would fill your offer with this data.

But wouldn't it be complicated? I mean how do contributors gather tens of thousands of emails? Is this automatized somehow? Bear with me, I really wanna understand how this works  Smiley

Have you read about the mechanism of our platform?  Wink

From our Whotepaper:

Contributors use our technological capabilities (firstly, a plugin for automatically searching verified data) to add new data to the system for further exploitation. We currently can offer our users an Extension for Chrome, and we plan to develop different modules for other browsers and systems in the near future.

But the data has to exist somewhere in order for this to work.

Let's say I'm on a list that someone wants to populate and a contributor is looking for my email address. Where would they be able to find it?

The contributors are to get it from different sources. That's the main idea of decentralization. This info can be anywhere on the internet, but it is not put together. Our platform would help to gather this info and structurize it, creating an order in the database.

Hi. On your website you say "Clients will be able to find even the most specific groups of people according to any complex criteria". How many criterias will be there to choose from? Is this option also available on a free plan?

There would be no forms with criteria. There would be a kind of a marketplace where you can create an order with a specific description (e.g. "10 000 emails of mothers of boys in California") and contributors would fill your offer with this data.

But wouldn't it be complicated? I mean how do contributors gather tens of thousands of emails? Is this automatized somehow? Bear with me, I really wanna understand how this works  Smiley

From our Whotepaper:

Contributors use our technological capabilities (firstly, a plugin for automatically searching verified data) to add new data to the system for further exploitation. We currently can offer our users an Extension for Chrome, and we plan to develop different modules for other browsers and systems in the near future.

Let's say I'm on a list that someone wants to populate and a contributor is looking for my email address. Where would they be able to find it?

The contributors are to get it from different sources. That's the main idea of decentralization. This info can be anywhere on the internet, but it is not put together. Our platform would help to gather this info and structurize it, creating an order in the database.
copper member
Activity: 378
Good luck, guys!!!  Smiley
Activity: 20

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
It happens that sites on the Internet show old data about companies, with incorrect phone numbers, old e-mail, etc.
That is, if such companies were connected to your platform, would the current company data always be displayed?
Activity: 320
Merit: 104

Activity: 251
Du hast

Oh, I get it. That's even better, coz there won't be any certain limitations as to those critarias I am interested in.

From our Whotepaper:

From our Whotepaper:

legendary
Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000

I guess it will be automatised. this kind of stuff can't be done manually can it
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: