Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 42. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Hi. On your website you say "Clients will be able to find even the most specific groups of people according to any complex criteria". How many criterias will be there to choose from? Is this option also available on a free plan?

There would be no forms with criteria. There would be a kind of a marketplace where you can create an order with a specific description (e.g. "10 000 emails of mothers of boys in California") and contributors would fill your offer with this data.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Congratulate all teams and investors for successful pre-sale. The project did not mislead us. Hope will also be so successful in the ico process. Waiting for new news.

Where do you have the information from that the pre-sale was so successful? And again, can US people participate since the SNOV token is paying money to its owners?
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Du hast
Hi. On your website you say "Clients will be able to find even the most specific groups of people according to any complex criteria". How many criterias will be there to choose from? Is this option also available on a free plan?
Activity: 164
How soon after ICO end tokens will be available for trading on some exchanges?

SNOV tokens will become tradable in a month after the ICO (ICO ends on November, 30 or with reaching the hardcap in $15 mln)

Nice, thanks for the answer. btw, what exchanges will list SNOV?

Currently, we have already submitted the requests to the following exchanges:
- Bittrex
- HitBTC
- Liqui
- Cryptopia
- C-CEX
- CoinExchange

Cool! Especially Bittrex and HitBTC. One of the most popular exchanges out there.
I think it would be very promising if in such a large market bittrex. wait for the ico started to invest in this project. Hopefully profitable.

You can invest now, there is no minimum purchase amount anymore, so why wait?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Hi! May I ask how real-time verification technically works?
Activity: 219
Congratulate all teams and investors for successful pre-sale. The project did not mislead us. Hope will also be so successful in the ico process. Waiting for new news.

Yes, congrats with the pre-sale! Keep us updated  Smiley
Activity: 372

SNOV tokens will become tradable in a month after the ICO (ICO ends on November, 30 or with reaching the hardcap in $15 mln)

- Bittrex
- HitBTC
- Liqui
- Cryptopia
- C-CEX
- CoinExchange

Cool! Especially Bittrex and HitBTC. One of the most popular exchanges out there.
I think it would be very promising if in such a large market bittrex. wait for the ico started to invest in this project. Hopefully profitable.

no guess ,first will hit etherdelta , maybe you will see price lower then ico , hope can receive more good news from SNOV team 
Activity: 336
Activity: 504
Very good project, pre-sale ended fast
i will deposit some in ICO.
Good Luck in ICO. Hope everything will be ok.
Regards.
Activity: 244
Nice project, good thing pre-sale is over now and there is no minimum purchase amount
Activity: 406
Earn crypto for being contacted

- Bittrex
- HitBTC
- Liqui
- Cryptopia
- C-CEX
- CoinExchange

Bittrex and CoinExchange would be amazing partnerships for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for everything to work out as it should!

Thank you! We are happy to have so much support!
Activity: 434

- Bittrex
- HitBTC
- Liqui
- Cryptopia
- C-CEX
- CoinExchange

Bittrex and CoinExchange would be amazing partnerships for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for everything to work out as it should!
Activity: 686

- Bittrex
- HitBTC
- Liqui
- Cryptopia
- C-CEX
- CoinExchange

Activity: 280
hey dev, maybe you could reply on my question.. what guarantee that the price of snov token will grow and for what reason?   would be grateful for your feedback.

Hello! The Snov token would grow with the growth of the number of contributors. They would be paid with tokens for their leads and also each data purchase is then rewarded with 70% of the revenue in SNOV tokens. So there would be a need to buy new tokens and it will cause the growing demand and a high demand implies a price increase.

can I just ask, what IF, theres a big IF, the growth of the contributors is insignificant, will it work vice versa? will the value will shrink?

I think this is a good question. From my perspective, once a contributor earns tokens, they'll want to redeem it as soon as possible, so you'll have a constant flow of sellers. Plus, there's always going to be a limit on how much a business will pay for data, so that'll put a cap on the token price. At some point, the ROI from other data sources will be better than Snovio data even if the data isn't as good. Any idea what that cap might be using some of your market estimates?
Activity: 175
Merit: 104

- Bittrex
- HitBTC
- Liqui
- Cryptopia
- C-CEX
- CoinExchange

Activity: 227

- Bittrex
- HitBTC
- Liqui
- Cryptopia
- C-CEX
- CoinExchange

nice shot!

awesome!! hope it will be expanded in future
Activity: 462
Happy Monday everyone!

Would you like to meet us❓
Snovio team is glad to be a part of the largest Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev on October 12.
Feel free to ask for our assistance, and we will be happy to answer all your questions and provide additional information.

You will find us by big Snovio booth on the second floor.
We will be wearing Snovio T-shirts so you won't miss us 😉
https://kiev.blockchainconf.world/en

This is really cool you are going live and taking part in conferences. Are you planning to attend some event in Central Europe maybe anytime soon? Would be great to meet you!

yes please make it possible, i would definitely come!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

- Bittrex
- HitBTC
- Liqui
- Cryptopia
- C-CEX
- CoinExchange

nice shot!
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
hey dev, maybe you could reply on my question.. what guarantee that the price of snov token will grow and for what reason?   would be grateful for your feedback.

Hello! The Snov token would grow with the growth of the number of contributors. They would be paid with tokens for their leads and also each data purchase is then rewarded with 70% of the revenue in SNOV tokens. So there would be a need to buy new tokens and it will cause the growing demand and a high demand implies a price increase.

can I just ask, what IF, theres a big IF, the growth of the contributors is insignificant, will it work vice versa? will the value will shrink?
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
why ico from SNOV.io project is very long
because I see a very good development project that I know because I am following a social media gift and hopefully the best for the future of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: