Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 62. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
What’s the maximum token supply?

Hey, look up

https://ico.snov.io/

FAQ

How will the tokens’ value increase over time?

There will always be 2,5 bln tokens in circulation.

yeaah that's great thank u
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Hi.   Pre-sales starts today, in just few moments will start processing the white list and send personal invitations for the participation.

Please note.   Emails about presale will be ONLY from [email protected].    In the e-mail you will get an special link to the page on our site on the domain ico.snov.io where you may confirm the wallet number.

White list is processed manually, and you may get the invitation not today, but with a delay. 

For any questions, feel free to contact me by email [email protected] about any pre-sale and any ICO questions.

That seems really awesome! Just look what I've found a few minutes ago: "First-day participants will receive a bonus of 15% tokens to their purchases."

yes! And don't forget that there's also first week participants bonus, if i am not mistaken it's 5% tokens to their purchases
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Hey, look up

FAQ

I'm actually curious why there is so many in circulation
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
How can you tell that the leads (contacts) added to your database are legit? Will there be any team that will check the added contacts for validity?

I've read about this, it says that they already have so much data before, therefore the system can already cross check the data. and from there after contributor can cross check or update each others data.
Activity: 185

Hey, look up

FAQ

Activity: 185
So, during pre - ICO minimum amount allowed is $5000. The exchange rate, say, USD/ETH will be calculated on the day of the payment? Also, it says one can use fiat money. How does that work? Will you provide some bank acc details or something?

For pre-ICO (white list) yes it's from $5000.  USD/Crypto conversion on the moment of the payment.  For the pre-ico we can accept fiat when you fill a short KYC form.   

Pre-sale starts in two days on Sept 4th.   Application is here - https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist

Ok, pre-sale has started. Did any of you bought anything so far?

I'm thinking of buying. Have been following this project for a while now

So, did u? There is a great bonus of 15% if i remember it right.. Or you wait for the public ICO?
Activity: 178
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I'm pretty new at the crypto currency game. If I buy some SNOV.io coins, where can I store them? Should I just have them sent to my ETH address or should I have a dedicated SNOV.io wallet address?

hey, good question! your SNOV tokens will be allocated in your ether wallet.

Thanks! So I can just transfer my SNOV tokens to any wallet which supports ETH? Like Exodus?

Same question. I would like to transfer the tokens to a different wallet, is this a possibility?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'm pretty new at the crypto currency game. If I buy some SNOV.io coins, where can I store them? Should I just have them sent to my ETH address or should I have a dedicated SNOV.io wallet address?

Thanks! So I can just transfer my SNOV tokens to any wallet which supports ETH? Like Exodus?

That is good news! So that mean that there is no commission for transferring  Shocked

no commission at all while transferring tokens to ethereum wallet

Why is there no commission on ethereum? Or is it just because it is ETH to ETH?
Activity: 132

That is good news! So that mean that there is no commission for transferring  Shocked

no commission at all while transferring tokens to ethereum wallet
Activity: 383

Activity: 219
How can you tell that the leads (contacts) added to your database are legit? Will there be any team that will check the added contacts for validity?

Since we already hold plenty of data we will coressrefence profiles mainly updating them and when some inconsistency found that would raise a flag.
Also, our chrome plugin which would work as a data transmitter would pick up only certain structured data which we consider legit.

Still, some manual verification may be involved. 

I raised the same issue in this topic several days ago. Some of the email that the extension finds do not exist. You should take extra care to solve this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted

Activity: 336
Hi.   Pre-sales starts today, in just few moments will start processing the white list and send personal invitations for the participation.

Please note.   Emails about presale will be ONLY from [email protected].    In the e-mail you will get an special link to the page on our site on the domain ico.snov.io where you may confirm the wallet number.

White list is processed manually, and you may get the invitation not today, but with a delay. 

For any questions, feel free to contact me by email [email protected] about any pre-sale and any ICO questions.

I wish you a successful ico process. seeing investors' tangible things like phone applications will help the project succeed. good luck to all investors and the snovio team
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted

Since we already hold plenty of data we will coressrefence profiles mainly updating them and when some inconsistency found that would raise a flag.
Also, our chrome plugin which would work as a data transmitter would pick up only certain structured data which we consider legit.

Still, some manual verification may be involved. 
Activity: 326

That seems really awesome! Just look what I've found a few minutes ago: "First-day participants will receive a bonus of 15% tokens to their purchases."
hey, could u please send me a link where have u find it?.... thanx

Hi, it's here https://ico.snov.io/
If you scroll down, right before FAQ section
Activity: 434
Then it's better to trade BTC for ETH and then buy some SNOVees - that way you will get them instantly, without risking some big fund buying them off altogether in the blink of an eye.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Snov.io team
Hi snov.io - on the day of the ico - Are the tokens going to be distributed immediately? (I pay my ether - do I get my tokens back automatically the same day?)
secondly - are the tokens going to be transferable immediately (or are they going to be frozen for some time period)? thank you

Hi.  At the stage of the ICO tokens will be sent automatically when you invest in ETH. For BTC it may be some delays because there's not smart contract there, it will be processed manually (but quickly).
Pages:
Jump to: