Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 63. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
How can you tell that the leads (contacts) added to your database are legit? Will there be any team that will check the added contacts for validity?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
So, during pre - ICO minimum amount allowed is $5000. The exchange rate, say, USD/ETH will be calculated on the day of the payment? Also, it says one can use fiat money. How does that work? Will you provide some bank acc details or something?

For pre-ICO (white list) yes it's from $5000.  USD/Crypto conversion on the moment of the payment.  For the pre-ico we can accept fiat when you fill a short KYC form.   

Pre-sale starts in two days on Sept 4th.   Application is here - https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist

Ok, pre-sale has started. Did any of you bought anything so far?

I'm thinking of buying. Have been following this project for a while now
i'm hesitating to invest,but i'd like to try also. maybe it worths it.

free version of the product works for me just fine so far, try it out!
Activity: 132
all my 412 followers on fb and almost 500 friends on twitter are actively following snovio updates  Grin
Activity: 427
So, during pre - ICO minimum amount allowed is $5000. The exchange rate, say, USD/ETH will be calculated on the day of the payment? Also, it says one can use fiat money. How does that work? Will you provide some bank acc details or something?

For pre-ICO (white list) yes it's from $5000.  USD/Crypto conversion on the moment of the payment.  For the pre-ico we can accept fiat when you fill a short KYC form.   

Pre-sale starts in two days on Sept 4th.   Application is here - https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist

i'm hesitating to invest,but i'd like to try also. maybe it worths it.
Activity: 219
Hi.   Pre-sales starts today, in just few moments will start processing the white list and send personal invitations for the participation.

Please note.   Emails about presale will be ONLY from [email protected].    In the e-mail you will get an special link to the page on our site on the domain ico.snov.io where you may confirm the wallet number.

White list is processed manually, and you may get the invitation not today, but with a delay. 

For any questions, feel free to contact me by email [email protected] about any pre-sale and any ICO questions.

That seems really awesome! Just look what I've found a few minutes ago: "First-day participants will receive a bonus of 15% tokens to their purchases."

Looks real good, all of it!  Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi.   Pre-sales starts today, in just few moments will start processing the white list and send personal invitations for the participation.

Please note.   Emails about presale will be ONLY from [email protected].    In the e-mail you will get an special link to the page on our site on the domain ico.snov.io where you may confirm the wallet number.

White list is processed manually, and you may get the invitation not today, but with a delay. 

For any questions, feel free to contact me by email [email protected] about any pre-sale and any ICO questions.

medik29 - on the day of the ico - Are the tokens going to be distributed immediately? (I pay my ether - do I get my tokens back automatically the same day?)
secondly - are the tokens going to be transferable immediately (or are they going to be frozen for some time period)? thank you
Activity: 178

That seems really awesome! Just look what I've found a few minutes ago: "First-day participants will receive a bonus of 15% tokens to their purchases."
hey, could u please send me a link where have u find it?.... thanx
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi snov.io - on the day of the ico - Are the tokens going to be distributed immediately? (I pay my ether - do I get my tokens back automatically the same day?)
secondly - are the tokens going to be transferable immediately (or are they going to be frozen for some time period)? thank you
Activity: 462

Activity: 383

Chrome extension is awesome. 5 stars rate from me!
Activity: 185

Wish you a good start guys! I think your project really deserves it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Snov.io team

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 185

Snov.io team
Standard question: is there a alpha/beta/working product before you collect money?

We have a working product available from May 2017 and you may start using it together with 100 paying customers such as Uber, Lenovo and SoundCloud - https://snov.io
Activity: 222
Standard question: is there a alpha/beta/working product before you collect money?
Activity: 308
This is a amazing platform and well needed in the small business sector as well as large big cap companies, really looking forward to how their will be building on this concept. I wish the team all the best!
Snov.io team
Activity: 706
dev where link to join bounty?
Activity: 518
Pages:
Jump to: