Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 67. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Based on ICO goals, this will grow exponentially, how will you maintain its quality?  

Our extension would check it automatically. Also, we would correct the information when we find some inconsistency in the data. Since we already hold lots of data we can cross reference and find those inconsistencies.

Just one question - can this actually be synchronized with a CRM? Thanks!

We're working on it. With what CRM do you need to synchronize it?

And what about synchronization with Excel?

Good question! I would also like to know about Google Spreadsheets sync, since it may be even better than Excel in some cases.
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
I just re-read about this and just occurred to me that immediate notifications whenever information changes or is updated in any lead that they have bought, is a very good feature nowadays.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Based on ICO goals, this will grow exponentially, how will you maintain its quality?  

Our extension would check it automatically. Also, we would correct the information when we find some inconsistency in the data. Since we already hold lots of data we can cross reference and find those inconsistencies.

And what about synchronization with Excel?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted

on the mission it says "contributors to regularly renew old data and keep our database up-to-date", is there any penalty or some kind if they do not renew the old data?
There's no punishment as adding data is not their duty. One contributor can renew the information which was added by another one.

In comparison to fullcontact and hunter extensions you´ve got a really good pricing. Can I also use free version for business? It would be awesome if you provide premium support for business.

You may use the free plan for business, but, surely, you should pay for premium support.
Activity: 178
In comparison to fullcontact and hunter extensions you´ve got a really good pricing. Can I also use free version for business? It would be awesome if you provide premium support for business.

Would be grateful for free version as well
Activity: 254
i have another question, who get to decide that the data is in a good quality? the user? or is there any team? or both?
Activity: 227
Activity: 326
I just downloaded your app, thank you for the opportunity to test free edition.

Hi, where did you download it? Can you share the link please?
Activity: 588
Really good concept of a crypto currency.
With this coin, everyone who wish to make a new company will get really big help from the coins while they are building their companies.
Nice work Snov's dev.
Activity: 132
I just downloaded your app, thank you for the opportunity to test free edition.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
on the mission it says "contributors to regularly renew old data and keep our database up-to-date", is there any penalty or some kind if they do not renew the old data?
Activity: 137
i used hunter. but i tried your service so I can find just the right people and easily create a list of leads. It finds prospects not only from LinkedIn, also extension which works on domains. Gonna testing it. Well done.
Can you comment more on the decentralized nature of your platform? In what way will it benefit the individual that uses it?

From contributor's perspective, he can benefit earning SNOV tokens by submitting data to the platform. Data consumers get insights from niche people they work with. Say HR are looking for talents in certain fields and sales people want actionable data.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 219
Can you comment more on the decentralized nature of your platform? In what way will it benefit the individual that uses it?
Token released too large,available for ICO 1.5 billion tokens.
whether later the price will be good when entering the exchange?

Many projects take similar approaches so there will be more room to grow!
Activity: 756
Token released too large,available for ICO 1.5 billion tokens.
whether later the price will be good when entering the exchange?
Activity: 294
Excellent project with original idea. But I think ICO bonus should be changed more smoothly.
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
The bonus for first-day investors is very tempting, keep up the good work guys
Pages:
Jump to: