Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 68. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
total supply is too high, no guarantee for investors
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
This is one interesting project, event though the description is like that, but seems like the project working just fine.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Based on ICO goals, this will grow exponentially, how will you maintain its quality?  
Activity: 208
If I decide to contribute to your project, how do you evaluate the value and the quality of the lead? Will every lead cost the same amount of tokens? Or will I  get paid only if my lead will be sold further to customers? Could you give more details please.

We will evaluate your leads based on purchase history and data accuracy.

And how will data accuracy be verified?

As for payment, you would get credits for adding info and when somebody buys it, you get tokens.

So, there are credits and there are tokens? Which are apparently different things, am I right?

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
I want to know what your capabilities are, and when you try to find a domain search, you may have added functionality to determine whether the domain is still active or expired.I think if you can do this, it will be a good starting point for your project.

We have our own in-app email verifier. It clears the list of emails from invalid and abandoned addresses. We check syntax and domain validity then we check email addresses against our database of bounced emails and the last step is multiple SMTP-check. So with our multi-step verification process, we minimize cases of false positives in results.
Moreover, it automatically checks emails which you find on LinkedIn with our app.

But your suggestion really makes sense, it may cut time on checking emails on an entire domain if the domain has been expired or not operational. Will give it thought, thanks!

If I decide to contribute to your project, how do you evaluate the value and the quality of the lead? Will every lead cost the same amount of tokens? Or will I  get paid only if my lead will be sold further to customers? Could you give more details please.

We will evaluate your leads based on purchase history and data accuracy. As for payment, you would get credits for adding info and when somebody buys it, you get tokens.
Activity: 208
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
I want to know what your capabilities are, and when you try to find a domain search, you may have added functionality to determine whether the domain is still active or expired.I think if you can do this, it will be a good starting point for your project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
The link to the bitcointalk thread from the bounty page leads to the local language thread. This should be looked into and fixed please.
Activity: 330
can I use this on mobile actually?
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
It is very promising project .even they released SNOV App before start ICO . so a predictably SNOV future. it's a complete success.
Activity: 219
Looks pretty interesting but what is the competitive edge to similar services? I'm using Email Hunter for finding emails and am perfectly happy with it
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Snov.io team
Interesting idea for a.project as its true everyone need lead generation. Its important that its the right type of lead too. Look forward to the whitepaper when its released.

Yep this seems rather nice. Especially that many many people will be needing this kind of service. When will the whitepaper be released actually?

It's already released and you may download it at https://ico.snov.io/docs/WhitePaperEn.pdf
Activity: 185
this project is ambitious. would be interesting to see how it will develop. good luck
Activity: 336
I registered whitelist for pre sale, it is open now in the web site. I will keep my investment for a long time. Hope is the best for all of us
Activity: 227
As I was using FullContact service I would like to know what are the features that makes you completely different from their service. Except email address their app also provides a complete picture of the contacts, like profile picture, city/country and etc.
Activity: 383
how to make sure the people sumbit the data is correct ? that is problem..

Probably there will be a lot of fake contacts so I'm sure that the part of data will not be approved. And it's pretty fair.
Activity: 219
Interesting idea for a.project as its true everyone need lead generation. Its important that its the right type of lead too. Look forward to the whitepaper when its released.

Yep this seems rather nice. Especially that many many people will be needing this kind of service. When will the whitepaper be released actually?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Snov.io team
https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist - here's a WHITE LIST application for Snovio ICO.    Please apply.   Early birds from $5k.  For $50k you get 25% bonus.

Thanks for participating!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
hey dudes I decided to test out your app. it doesnt show part of the email. can you tell me what this means http://prntscr.com/gcxjz2 ?

Same issue here

Good question! It hides email until you add it to your list like this http://prntscr.com/gcz2ej so we can deduct a credit from your balance. Your account comes with 150 free credits.

Ok cool, thanks for clarifying!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: