Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 65. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
what currencies will be accepted during ICO? Will you be changing your cap due to expensive ETH right now? Or it stays fixed no matter how much ETH costs at the moment?
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
What are the pricing options of your product? I may be interested. Can you post it here or give me the link?
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Snovio starting  from $19 per month . Not bad.

Is this official info? I didn't find prices on the site
Activity: 462

I saw the dev said there is a free version of snovio available. Althoug business version isn't free of course
Activity: 208
guys, i saw a similar app skrapp.io. what's the differences between this and snov.io?

There is anoher difference -- we deliver verifed emails, we are able to verify emails you upload, our extension works almost on any website showing emails of a particular domain and there are a couple more features like company and people profiles search.

What happens if I contribute email that has been contributed by someone else just before me? Do I get zero payment in this case?

You will get payed in snovio internal credits for any contact contributed, and in case of purchase the reward in SNOV tokens will be distributed proportionaly between all contributors in accordance with the weighted system.

It accounts for the following parameters:
The time and date when concrete information was added to the system
Contributors’ activity, in other words: a contributor’s concrete activity in adding and updating data within the entire network’s total activity stream
How many sales a contributor has made
How many refunds and complaints a contributor has
The source and upload channel of the data
The quality and quantity weight of the informational fields in the data and concrete lead at the time of customers’ purchases

OK, thanks for the details! Although, can you give more info on refunds, in what cases does refund happen? If some one isn't happy with lead quality he may ask for refund and hence the contributor will not get his tokens? But if the lead has been verified by you, I suppose it automatically means it is 100% good, so why would some one complain about it?
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
guys, i saw a similar app skrapp.io. what's the differences between this and snov.io?

There is anoher difference -- we deliver verifed emails, we are able to verify emails you upload, our extension works almost on any website showing emails of a particular domain and there are a couple more features like company and people profiles search.

What happens if I contribute email that has been contributed by someone else just before me? Do I get zero payment in this case?

You will get payed in snovio internal credits for any contact contributed, and in case of purchase the reward in SNOV tokens will be distributed proportionaly between all contributors in accordance with the weighted system.

Contributors’ activity, in other words: a contributor’s concrete activity in adding and updating data within the entire network’s total activity stream
The quality and quantity weight of the informational fields in the data and concrete lead at the time of customers’ purchases

well that is great and fair, promotes good quality information because they will also be meticulous about the information they provide
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 227
is anybody already using the app 'cause I can't find how to clean a list of contacts from duplicate data. any suggestions?
Activity: 132

I think the difference is in SNOVIO you can contribute data and you get rewarded for that if this data is accurate. I am sure there are some other things that make these project different.

According to what I see and what I heard their prices are more expensive starting from 39$, snov.io seems more affordable
Activity: 254

I think the difference is in SNOVIO you can contribute data and you get rewarded for that if this data is accurate. I am sure there are some other things that make these project different.

It's also interesting how the reward amount is determined. I mean how much data should be contributed to get some substantial reward?

The distribution of revenue happens automatically using smart-contracts.  70% of sales revenue is distributed among contributors, the exact
details accounted for by the previously mentioned weighted system.

This technology is at the stage of developing. The details would be considered after the ICO.

on that case, I think this will surely promotes the contributors to share more accurate data, which also means more information with good quality
Activity: 254
Based on ICO goals, this will grow exponentially, how will you maintain its quality?  

Our extension would check it automatically. Also, we would correct the information when we find some inconsistency in the data. Since we already hold lots of data we can cross reference and find those inconsistencies.

well that is one very great plan, that means it would also help to update the data and correct those inconsistency

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted

Activity: 208

It's also interesting how the reward amount is determined. I mean how much data should be contributed to get some substantial reward?

The distribution of revenue happens automatically using smart-contracts.  70% of sales revenue is distributed among contributors, the exact
details accounted for by the previously mentioned weighted system.

This technology is at the stage of developing. The details would be considered after the ICO.

There is another difference -- we deliver verifed emails, we are able to verify emails you upload, our extension works almost on any website showing emails of a particular domain and there are a couple more features like company and people profiles search.

That's all good, but how do you actually verify tens of thousands of emails? Or is it all done somehow automatically?

Surely, it is not done manually. We check syntax and domain validity then we check email addresses against our database of bounced emails and the last step is multiple SMTP-check. So with our multi-step verification process, we minimize cases of false positives in results.
Activity: 219

Activity: 330

That's all good, but how do you actually verify tens of thousands of emails? Or is it all done somehow automatically?
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
i have another question, who get to decide that the data is in a good quality? the user? or is there any team? or both?

On last page they said that will quality of the leads would be evaluated based on purchase history and data accuracy. Although I don't know how the accuracy of the data will be verified. If there are thousands of leads than it has to be done autmatically I suppose...

just got some sudden clarity after I read in this thread and also on the web, it says that there's data transparency and they said system that will guarantee the lead information is good. is that it? or I have been misinformed?

Because the information is frequentely updated by thousands of contributors, there are mo chances that it's fresh. It's the main idea of this approach.

okay that is a good thing, and I am sure those information updated by thousand of contributors will also be verified right? 

Activity: 77
Snov.io team
I just downloaded your app, thank you for the opportunity to test free edition.

Android or IOs?? I could not find the mobile app on Play Market..

Snovio has no mobile app. Seems it was misunderstanding...
Activity: 77
Snov.io team
i have another question, who get to decide that the data is in a good quality? the user? or is there any team? or both?

On last page they said that will quality of the leads would be evaluated based on purchase history and data accuracy. Although I don't know how the accuracy of the data will be verified. If there are thousands of leads than it has to be done autmatically I suppose...

just got some sudden clarity after I read in this thread and also on the web, it says that there's data transparency and they said system that will guarantee the lead information is good. is that it? or I have been misinformed?

Because the information is frequentely updated by thousands of contributors, there are mo chances that it's fresh. It's the main idea of this approach.
Pages:
Jump to: