Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 16. (Read 6466 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I am really interested in your interesting concept, I will oversee the progress through your road map.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Interesting concept, will keep an eye on progress through your roadmap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I’ve come across the info that users won’t spend any means on gas when working with IDEX. How is it possible? What’s the secret?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon, my friends. I’ve read that IDEX will have great capacity. Maybe any of you have any exact data?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
As far as I understand, IDEX will be based on Ethereum technological solutions. In what way will it be unique?
Activity: 364
Hi everyone. Does anybody know what commissions will IDEX charge from the users?
Activity: 251
Merit: 1
Bank? so i can get credit? in cryptocyrrency?
Activity: 336
I’ve read the description of the project and got acquainted with the technical documents. It seems to be great, but I still can’t understand why you should burden the system with any additional stuff like IDEX. In my opinion, Aurora can do its best with the help of standard technologies.

Perhaps, Aurora could do even without IDEX, but the quality of the services provided by the company wouldn’t be that high. You see, IDEX ensures complete decentralization of the service and allows it be available for the clients from all over the world.
I’m wondering in which exact way will all the stuff described by you be provided to the service by IDEX?
It’s easy! IDEX will provide the bank with additional profit which is necessary for compensation of unforeseen default on credits. Consequently, the service’s operation will be stable and it will be fully decentralized.
Do you which exactly additional sources of income will IDEX generate?
IDEX’s options will be controlling deals and lining up a queue of transactions. All in all, it’s an exchange network which will make profit from all this stuff, and all this income will be allocated to Aurora’s needs.
Do you mean that the company doesn’t consider any other sources of income?
Activity: 266
I’ve read the description of the project and got acquainted with the technical documents. It seems to be great, but I still can’t understand why you should burden the system with any additional stuff like IDEX. In my opinion, Aurora can do its best with the help of standard technologies.

Perhaps, Aurora could do even without IDEX, but the quality of the services provided by the company wouldn’t be that high. You see, IDEX ensures complete decentralization of the service and allows it be available for the clients from all over the world.
I’m wondering in which exact way will all the stuff described by you be provided to the service by IDEX?
It’s easy! IDEX will provide the bank with additional profit which is necessary for compensation of unforeseen default on credits. Consequently, the service’s operation will be stable and it will be fully decentralized.
IDEX’s options will be controlling deals and lining up a queue of transactions. All in all, it’s an exchange network which will make profit from all this stuff, and all this income will be allocated to Aurora’s needs.

Activity: 238
Activity: 252
Hi everybody. What is the minimum sum for making a transaction at the moment?
There’re no minimal restrictions now and there won’t be any later, so you can make purchases for any amounts of money.
Activity: 406
Hi everybody. What is the minimum sum for making a transaction at the moment?
Activity: 231
What happens to DVIP that still rest unsold after the end of the ICO?
As far as I know, DVIP unsold will be destroyed and it’ll be impossible to recover them in the future.

That's correct! All unsold DVIP will be destroyed.
Activity: 294
As far as I know, DVIP unsold will be destroyed and it’ll be impossible to recover them in the future.
Activity: 166
I would like to say I am vested in this project. This team seems more involved and competent than the etherdelta team.

Thanks for your support!
Pages:
Jump to: