Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 12. (Read 6466 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Whom do developers consider to be their competitors in the project development? Are there any at all? Or does the technology provided makes the platform unique?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon! I’ve heard that the platform plans to switch to the new protocol in the future… Tell me please, what protocol is it? And why shouldn’t all the work be carried out with its help? Is it really necessary?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Does the team of the company run any blogs? I’d like to familiarize with them and learn more about the current situation.
Merit: 10
Hi everybody! I haven’t come across the platform with two tokens yet. What are tehse tokens why do you need them?
Greetings! Aurira has two tokens: one of network utility and one of Dvip membership.
Hi everybody! I haven’t come across the platform with two tokens yet. What are tehse tokens why do you need them?
Activity: 336
Protection against fraud seems to be the base for such platforms. What was done for this purpose? How can you guarantee safety now and in the future?
Activity: 102
The token sale has ended successfully. Great result. Glad being part of it!
damn that was fast. i new this will happen pretty fast but i hoped i have time to get in after i'll get some cash flowing.  Cry
Activity: 182
thank you for the announcement
Aurora is the first blockchain powered financial network and cryptobank. therefore it is advisable to start tranding in aurora.
So, what's the first thing that needs to be done for beginners?
so much
regards
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hello! As far as I understand, I see a new platform based on blockchain providing financial services. It’s a quite competitive field, in which everybody says that their platform is the best one. I’ve also come across the ICOs of really odd companies. What make this project stand out of all the others?
Greetings! I’m ready to tell you about some advantages of start-up. Aurora solves the problems of decentralized exchanges related to considerable restrictions on time, for example. This problems leads to the numerous complications for clients. Aurora offers a variety of unique solutions.

Problems in processing of which exchanges does the project solve? What are these unique solutions?

First of all, these are: Ethderdelta, 0x and Oasis. As for solutions, the platform offers control over sequence of transactions, ensuring high level of safety. Fast processing of transactions together with opportunity to check them.
Anything else? Any unique functionality?
Aurora IDEX have smart contracts, trading mechanism and arbitration of processing of trading operations. All the transactions are reliably controlled by the keys of the user. Its uniqueness is that IDEX smart contract allows transferring authorized transactions to Ethereum. This is the base of control over processing transactions.
It sounds impressive. How much will the platform take for its services?
Hello! As far as I understand, I see a new platform based on blockchain providing financial services. It’s a quite competitive field, in which everybody says that their platform is the best one. I’ve also come across the ICOs of really odd companies. What make this project stand out of all the others?
Greetings! I’m ready to tell you about some advantages of start-up. Aurora solves the problems of decentralized exchanges related to considerable restrictions on time, for example. This problems leads to the numerous complications for clients. Aurora offers a variety of unique solutions.

Problems in processing of which exchanges does the project solve? What are these unique solutions?

First of all, these are: Ethderdelta, 0x and Oasis. As for solutions, the platform offers control over sequence of transactions, ensuring high level of safety. Fast processing of transactions together with opportunity to check them.
Aurora IDEX have smart contracts, trading mechanism and arbitration of processing of trading operations. All the transactions are reliably controlled by the keys of the user. Its uniqueness is that IDEX smart contract allows transferring authorized transactions to Ethereum. This is the base of control over processing transactions.

Activity: 294
I’ve heard that the project doesn’t set any minimum or maximum capitalization level when connecting funds. Is it true? Such a rare decision.
Hi there! It’s really so. Maximum and minimum goals are not set, as far as I know.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
I’ve heard that the project doesn’t set any minimum or maximum capitalization level when connecting funds. Is it true? Such a rare decision.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Tell me please, what amount of funds has been already collected on Token Sale?
The company has already managed to collect more than 3800 Eth and this sum seems to get increased ‘cause we still have some time until the end of the sale.

This is an excellent result. Does your team have enough money to implement the project?
I see great token sales, and token sales are still running until the 11th, I love your projection and hopefully this sales token will increase again until the end of the token sale.
Activity: 364
Greetings. I didn’t really understand how the network density will contribute to the steady development of Aurora. Can anybody explain me it?
Activity: 70
As far as I understand, you’re planning to involve a small group of users to work for Aurora at the start. But what are you plans for further development and promotion of the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: