Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 13. (Read 6466 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will anybody tell me why did the company decide to use single user utility in order to solve the problem of cold start?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Tell me please, what amount of funds has been already collected on Token Sale?
The company has already managed to collect more than 3800 Eth and this sum seems to get increased ‘cause we still have some time until the end of the sale.

This is an excellent result. Does your team have enough money to implement the project?
Activity: 55
The company has already managed to collect more than 3800 Eth and this sum seems to get increased ‘cause we still have some time until the end of the sale.

Will you set up a project fund pool? I hope Aurora is a wealthy team
Activity: 308
Congratulations to the team with a good result. Tell me at which exchange will the coin be traded?
Activity: 224
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
I’m glad that you’ve solved the problem of ensuring of value of the network at the very beginning. Can you describe the methods that you will use for this purpose?
Activity: 252
Aurora hopes to gain popularity at once, create an initial user database and attract attention to its currency. But in fact, it’s impossible. It isn’t a fast process and you need to do a lot of work in order to get your first audience. The heads of the company should understand it.
It seems that Aurora challenges the existing principals! It’s a bold claim! And also it’s great that that the project’s team is brave enough to do it. By the way, the problem of attracting the initial audience will be solved with the help of boreals stability, it’s something that other companies can’t boast of
What will this stability backed by?
For example, Aurora will implement discounting of transaction fees on IDEX.  All traders are incentivized to purchase and hold a limited amount of boreals in order to increase the profitability of their trading activities, even if they are the only one doing so.
Do you know what rewards are provider for users for this?
Activity: 378
Aurora hopes to gain popularity at once, create an initial user database and attract attention to its currency. But in fact, it’s impossible. It isn’t a fast process and you need to do a lot of work in order to get your first audience. The heads of the company should understand it.
It seems that Aurora challenges the existing principals! It’s a bold claim! And also it’s great that that the project’s team is brave enough to do it. By the way, the problem of attracting the initial audience will be solved with the help of boreals stability, it’s something that other companies can’t boast of
For example, Aurora will implement discounting of transaction fees on IDEX.  All traders are incentivized to purchase and hold a limited amount of boreals in order to increase the profitability of their trading activities, even if they are the only one doing so.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 378
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 336
Explain me please, why do you think that crypto-currency community is an ideal starting platform for development of boreals?
Activity: 364
Good day friends. In your opinion, what criteria will the company use when choosing people for the initial user group of Aurora?
Activity: 406
Hi everybody! Is DVIP rate fixed?
Greetings. No, DVIP rate is changing constantly depending on the changes of Ethereum value.
Activity: 196
Hi everybody! Is DVIP rate fixed?
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
I'm working with idex exchange. IS a very fast exchange witg good interface. 20$ limit is very important  and in idex is it not possible order duplication.
With idex nobody will use ED.

I agree with you, as soon as the ICO ends and the DVIP free trades on IDEX goes live there will be a mass migration from ED.
IDEX is just a superior platform.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Hello! Does anyone know what functions a transaction-manager will perform in the system?

Hello! Can you tell us more about the orderbook infrastructure?

thats internal informations, if you would ask me.

i do hope, they are not going to talk about their secret sauce.

Infrastructure? Surely not...maybe you're thinking (or op) trading engine?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Hello! Does anyone know what functions a transaction-manager will perform in the system?

Hello! Can you tell us more about the orderbook infrastructure?

thats internal informations, if you would ask me.

i do hope, they are not going to talk about their secret sauce.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: