Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 14. (Read 6466 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello! Can you tell us more about the orderbook infrastructure?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27017755

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 9456 times)

this is the link to the other old thread. alot of things were already discussed there. it a pitty it had to be closed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello! Haven’t you thought about developing your own distribution network? In my opinion, it would make lots of your problems go away.
Activity: 336
Your intentions are very good. However, there is a problem with the fact, that modern blockchain has limited resource of compute capacity, that can adversely affect the Aurora’s operation. And it’s either you have accepted it or have developed something unique, isn't it?
Yes, company will have to be happy with what it has for now. But I am sure that in course of time, due to technology development, this situation will be improved.
It is absolutely wrong, because the company has found a way out of this situation. Thus, Aurora will be deprived of the problems with the lack of compute capacity!
What is the solution, that the platform will use in its operation?
It is about creating a hybrid system, that will include “evm” – the compatible blockchain for transactions processing – and a separate network for Aurora’s management.
I wonder, what is this compute capacity, that Aurora will be able to boast under this approach?
Activity: 238
Your intentions are very good. However, there is a problem with the fact, that modern blockchain has limited resource of compute capacity, that can adversely affect the Aurora’s operation. And it’s either you have accepted it or have developed something unique, isn't it?
Yes, company will have to be happy with what it has for now. But I am sure that in course of time, due to technology development, this situation will be improved.
It is absolutely wrong, because the company has found a way out of this situation. Thus, Aurora will be deprived of the problems with the lack of compute capacity!
It is about creating a hybrid system, that will include “evm” – the compatible blockchain for transactions processing – and a separate network for Aurora’s management.
Activity: 308
I'm working with idex exchange. IS a very fast exchange witg good interface. 20$ limit is very important  and in idex is it not possible order duplication.
With idex nobody will use ED.
Activity: 266
Activity: 280
What is the current rate of exchange of one DVIP unit?
Hello! It seems, that one DVIP unit costs $3,000, now.
Activity: 177
What is the current rate of exchange of one DVIP unit?
Activity: 392
Good day, everyone. Dear forum readers, tell me, please, if someone know how the company will control the privacy of each user?
Hello, everyone!  Can I can pay for coins purchase with fiat money?
Hello, my friend! Nope, you cannot pay with fiat money. The company approves only Eth for payment.
Activity: 252
Hello, everyone!  Can I can pay for coins purchase with fiat money?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
nice exchange, but why no trading volume?
I’ve read the info that ot will be possible to get an obligation with percentage in IDEX. What will the percentage be? I wonna know the amount of profit that one can make with its help.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Greetings. Can anybody explain me why will margin credits help the development of boreals?
Activity: 392
Hello. Boreals is still unknown by people, so you have to somehow stimulate the demand for it. Are you going to contribute to it in any way?
Pages:
Jump to: