Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 11. (Read 6466 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
what is going on with idex.market ? it ia offline  since  few hours!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Greetings, friends! In your opinion, will governments of different states interfere with Aurora’s activities? Often new companies that offer useful services suffer ‘cause of such interference.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I’m pleased with the fact that you’re going to conclude partner relationship with companies in order to make them accept boreals as payment. Tell us please, are there any companies with which you have already manage to conclude partner relationship?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
congrats, devs for sold out token.
now, i have time to rest and hold AURA
Activity: 378
Hello! How will your service encourage boreals owners to sell them at fair prices?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
It somehow seems to me that creation of Aurora basing on blockchain is redundancy. In my opinion, the project would work excellently on traditional base, too. Implementation of blockchain leads only to additional costs.
Hello. I believe that developers of Aurora decided to create the project on blockchain base exactly because it will provide the service with a number of unique characteristics which will allow it to introduce a free banking platform.
I’m wondering what unique characteristics you’re talking about.
In fact, there’s lots of them. Well, the clearest example is protection from fakes. It takes traditional systems a lot of costs to prevent appearance of fakes. But blockchain itself excludes such a possibility ‘cause decentralized capital can simply distinguish authentic boreal assest.
I also think that blockchain will allow reducing costs of distribution. I mean that transferring assets to all over the world will cost a dime a dozen. It will contribute to accelerated distribution of Aurora’s currency.
Does it mean that Aurora won’t have any borders and citizens of all the countries will be able to use the service if it will be possible to transfer assets to anywhere in the world?
Activity: 392
It somehow seems to me that creation of Aurora basing on blockchain is redundancy. In my opinion, the project would work excellently on traditional base, too. Implementation of blockchain leads only to additional costs.
Hello. I believe that developers of Aurora decided to create the project on blockchain base exactly because it will provide the service with a number of unique characteristics which will allow it to introduce a free banking platform.
In fact, there’s lots of them. Well, the clearest example is protection from fakes. It takes traditional systems a lot of costs to prevent appearance of fakes. But blockchain itself excludes such a possibility ‘cause decentralized capital can simply distinguish authentic boreal assest.
I also think that blockchain will allow reducing costs of distribution. I mean that transferring assets to all over the world will cost a dime a dozen. It will contribute to accelerated distribution of Aurora’s currency.
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
If I see the token sale, this AURORA Project will touch down, that was a great project and I will wait for the token goes to market exchange, because my fund is already at the market, so I cant join for ICO, Im a cryptocurrencies trader

Thanks! Both DVIP and AURA will be trading on IDEX once the sale ends. We'll work on getting AURA listed on other exchanges too!

I was going through the thread and the token sale website trying to fully understand the ICO price and exchange rate in regards to Aura tokens. I only saw $3000/DVIP which is not enough to answer my concern. What is the price of 1 Aura?

AURA tokens are given free to DVIP token holders. There is no way to directly purchase AURA so there isn't a price. The only way to acquire AURA is by purchasing DVIP, earning them by trading on IDEX, or buying them on the open market once once they are released. As a reminder, AURA is a utility token that will be used to secure the exchange protocol through proof of stake, and those stakers earn stake rewards.
as you complicate the process-But despite this, your project is very naravitsya , a lot of information and technical documents are drawn up well ... good luck !
Merit: 101
Merit: 101
Activity: 350
How will transactions’ history be protected in the system?
Activity: 364
Greetings! It’s written in the technical documentation of the project that Dapp will be conductive to increase in demand for boreals. Explain please, how will it happen?
Activity: 336
Hi everybody! Does anybody know what number of DVIP has the company already sold up to this moment?
There’re more than 1100 DVIP sold at the moment.
Activity: 196
Hi everybody! Does anybody know what number of DVIP has the company already sold up to this moment?
Activity: 126
A very interesting project. Decentralization is the best bet to stay competitive in a rapidly evolving market. Good luck!
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
Huge congratulations on reaching the Hard Cap of DVIP tokens sold on the ICO!

IDEX will take the throne from ED in no time. I'm so happy i managed to take part into the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Whom do developers consider to be their competitors in the project development? Are there any at all? Or does the technology provided makes the platform unique?

aurora tokens are unique as well as the benefits offered
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Hello, how I can see my tokens in MEW?
Pages:
Jump to: