Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 6. (Read 6466 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 254
Idex is generally a great decentralized exchange and I like to use it. But today it has too many problems.
They said in Telegram channel they are working to solve the issue. I hope we can use it again as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Was reading more into it. Can you confirm me somethinng? Is $AURA staking already working or not yet? You receive rewards in ether? More aura or tokens on idex?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

I see idex offline for maintenance.... Am i the only one seeing this message or is a global issue?

It's not only you, buddy.

IDEX was down for 3+ hours and now trading is... almost working. I'm experiencing 60+ seconds lag on putting or cancelling orders and many more bugs.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

I see idex offline for maintenance.... Am i the only one seeing this message or is a global issue?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I am disappointed that the developers are not interested in directing this topic, I asked to inform how the fees were held, but no one answered.

They are much more active on Telegram. I suggest you direct your questions there for faster replies
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I am disappointed that the developers are not interested in directing this topic, I asked to inform how the fees were held, but no one answered.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
IDEX: the new etherdelta, yet, just works better and more efficient than Etherdelta
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Do you have any plan for Fiat currencies on IDEX?
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I like the main idea of this project  because it can be very progressive and useful in every country! Wink
legendary
can I just buy AURA tokens on IDEX and keep it on my wallet to receive staking proceeds from the taxes on the exchange?

is it how it works?

cheers

I think you will not get any staking if you move the AURA token to your private wallet, I have done that and have not gotten anything. you must hold on IDEX.market if you want to staking

thx for the info
any idea if AURA tokens held on orders also stake?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
can I just buy AURA tokens on IDEX and keep it on my wallet to receive staking proceeds from the taxes on the exchange?

is it how it works?

cheers

I think you will not get any staking if you move the AURA token to your private wallet, I have done that and have not gotten anything. you must hold on IDEX.market if you want to staking
legendary

is it how it works?

cheers
Activity: 20
Aurora DAO Community Announcement: Vote for AURA to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Aurora DAO has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Aurora DAO.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (Aurora DAO is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Aurora Airdrop Complete. Tokens Unlock Today! (Jan 17, 2018)

Thank you to all those who participated in our membership sale! It was a massive success as we reached our hard cap well before our end date. The sale earned over $6M in revenue allowing us to accelerate the development and growth of both IDEX and future Aurora projects such as our boreal stable coin and the Decentralized Capital banking system.

Token Airdrop Complete

All IDXM (formerly DVIP) membership token holders have received their AURA token drop in the same wallet holding IDXM. Both tokens will unlock at 5PM Pacific time and be immediately tradable on IDEX!

***Please note that we swapped DVIP with a new asset IDXM (“IDEX Membership”); this was done for various reasons including branding consistency. All membership benefits, such as reduced trading fees, increased market making rewards, and free AURA airdrop, remain completely unchanged. The DVIP in your wallet are locked forever and can be considered a badge of honor for participating in our sale!

Here are the token details to get your AURA and IDXM tokens to show up in MEW, MetaMask, or other wallets:

https://medium.com/aurora-dao/aurora-airdrop-complete-tokens-unlock-today-jan-17-2018-24686668cee6

Hello. And where are my IDXM tokens? Why do I still have only DVIP on my wallet?

If I hold IDXM tokens will I receive any dividends or similar ?
Activity: 39
How will transactions’ history be protected in the system?
Activity: 308
idex membership price. Because in these last days, idex membership is suffering. I still do not understand what will be the winnings for those who hold the token of idex membersh
Activity: 362
The Aurora  project operates in the financial market. It seems that the identity of the participants will be very important... What is the development of this purpose?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Tell me, I participated in the forecast for the wings, sold tokens to hard cap?  Just didn't follow the project for a long time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Hello Guys I've got a quick question about using IDEX.

If I'm turning computer off, do I have to move my funds from IDEX balance to MEW wallet ?

If you turn off your computer, all your funds that are in IDEX will be kept on the IDEX platform, ie if you want your funds to be kept as a savings, then you should keep it in your wallet, as IDEX is a platform exchange, not a wallet for your funds to be stored.

This is my point of view, exchange and different from wallet, I just keep funds in the exchange to negotiate them.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin stole the user account in this forum.

You are using my name account.

I am already taking the necessary steps to be able to recover my account again.

Please ignore your comments or your signature is a scam.

This is not the right thread to discuss your account issue.Go to meta and post your issue there along with necessary proof to prove the account is yours.
Pages:
Jump to: