Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 9. (Read 6466 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Aurora Airdrop Complete. Tokens Unlock Today! (Jan 17, 2018)

Thank you to all those who participated in our membership sale! It was a massive success as we reached our hard cap well before our end date. The sale earned over $6M in revenue allowing us to accelerate the development and growth of both IDEX and future Aurora projects such as our boreal stable coin and the Decentralized Capital banking system.

Token Airdrop Complete

All IDXM (formerly DVIP) membership token holders have received their AURA token drop in the same wallet holding IDXM. Both tokens will unlock at 5PM Pacific time and be immediately tradable on IDEX!

***Please note that we swapped DVIP with a new asset IDXM (“IDEX Membership”); this was done for various reasons including branding consistency. All membership benefits, such as reduced trading fees, increased market making rewards, and free AURA airdrop, remain completely unchanged. The DVIP in your wallet are locked forever and can be considered a badge of honor for participating in our sale!

Here are the token details to get your AURA and IDXM tokens to show up in MEW, MetaMask, or other wallets:

https://medium.com/aurora-dao/aurora-airdrop-complete-tokens-unlock-today-jan-17-2018-24686668cee6
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
New IDEX user here..

I've just deposited 1 ETH on the IDEX exchange using my Ledger and the account balance is shown as $700, clearly 1 ETH is worth more than that (about $1300 currently), so why the difference in price anyone ??
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
just one question, when moon?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
There is no absolutely safe Internet,
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I’ve heard a lot about DDOS attacks on the companies recently… Are developers sure that they’ll be able to stand against it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Have a nice day! The project works in financial market. It seems that the matter of identification of participant will be very important… What developments are used for this purpose?
Activity: 378
The project tells a lot about stability of crypto currency… As far as I know, it’s rather difficult to ensure it. How does the project team plan to straggle against it?
Activity: 350
Hmm! Tell me please about the reserves planned… What are they necessary for and how big should they be? I don’t understand what are they needed for yet.
Activity: 196
Hello! I’ve found a lot of info on back-room monetary world politics. It’s interesting. But I don’t think that blockchain project will help to change anything…
Hello. Fears and doubts are normal, especially when you have to deal with something new. But it’s right that you’ve paid attention to the fact that the disadvantages of the current global monetary politics are described in detail in the project. And also there’s described how it’s possible to improve it and what the role of the project in this process is.  
Well, what can Aurora set against this system?
“Aurora” is a start up yet, but the more people join it, the more important role it will have. This reminds situation with money – the more people use it, the more significant the currency is. “Aurora will provide people with stable financial network based on advantages of decentralization and stable currency of its own, too.
In my opinion, it’s not enough to capture global leadership)))

Maybe! But it’s also worth to mention such options as reservation, debt market, loans and, most importantly, the reputation of participants, based on blockchain-technology. Today, there’s nothing like this in traditional lifestyle.
Yeah, it’s difficult to argue against such advantages. How will the project protect itself from dummies and all sorts of deceivers?
Activity: 261
Hi there! Does one token of the project cost $3000?! Isn’t it too much? Even if I can afford it.
Hello! The project is serious, so the price is serious, too. Don’t worry, there’s no minimum restriction. Don’t forget to allocate enough money to the gas in order to let the transaction be made!
Activity: 336
Hello! I’ve found a lot of info on back-room monetary world politics. It’s interesting. But I don’t think that blockchain project will help to change anything…
Hello. Fears and doubts are normal, especially when you have to deal with something new. But it’s right that you’ve paid attention to the fact that the disadvantages of the current global monetary politics are described in detail in the project. And also there’s described how it’s possible to improve it and what the role of the project in this process is.  
“Aurora” is a start up yet, but the more people join it, the more important role it will have. This reminds situation with money – the more people use it, the more significant the currency is. “Aurora will provide people with stable financial network based on advantages of decentralization and stable currency of its own, too.

Maybe! But it’s also worth to mention such options as reservation, debt market, loans and, most importantly, the reputation of participants, based on blockchain-technology. Today, there’s nothing like this in traditional lifestyle.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi there! Does one token of the project cost $3000?! Isn’t it too much? Even if I can afford it.
Activity: 314
Activity: 280
How can I invest? Where should I transfer the money to? I’ve heard that I can face some troubles.
Hi there! There’re no problems, there’re certain algorithms. It’s simple: transactions must be sent from your private Ethereum wallet, like Metamask, Myetherwallet, Parity. Nothing more is required.
Pages:
Jump to: