Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 7. (Read 6466 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

idex membership is glued to the same level for a long time. I'm sure that after this lateral phase it will explode like a rocket. Decentralized exchanges are the future
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Hello Guys I've got a quick question about using IDEX.

If I'm turning computer off, do I have to move my funds from IDEX balance to MEW wallet ?
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Can anyone please tell me what are the current benefits of buying & holding IDXM tokens ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Do you provide a model which will let me add the dividends to the deposit amount rather than receive them every month? I prefer this kind of long-term investment. Do you accept deposits in crypto currencies only or can i make a deposit in fiat means and get dividends as I’m used to?
Activity: 53

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin stole the user account in this forum.

You are using my name account.

I am already taking the necessary steps to be able to recover my account again.

Please ignore your comments or your signature is a scam.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

Thanks for participating in the sale! We changed out DVIP with IDXM, and loaded the IDXM and AURA into the wallets holding DVIP. DVIP has been permanently locked down forever, consider it a badge of honor in your wallet showing that you participated in the sale  Cool

When launching the new IDXM and AURA contracts we launched them on ethereum with the balances already set, this means that instead of minting to one wallet and sending them out we actually minted them specifically with the balances of the wallets that were holding DVIP. This resulted in quite the gas cost savings as there were many less transactions than sending them out one by one. Because we did it that way they will not show up on etherscan/ethplorer until you make a transfer. I contacted them to see if they could get them to show up and their response indicated that they didn't have the manpower to do that. Included in the blogpost from your quote (click the link that I saved in your quote) are instructions to get them to show up in your wallet on MEW, MetaMask, etc. Any wallet that allows you to input custom tokens will work fine, once you have done that you will see them show up.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have further questions. Thanks again for your participation! We really appreciate it!

Ops. Thanks! In MEW everything fine. Have a good day!
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
Hi,

I'm getting all day long this: I'm getting "Metamask not installed" when I try to unlock with Metamask.

Is there any problems with IDEX? Because I know that the problem is not in my Metamask. I'm trading on ForkDelta without any problems with the same browser/set/session.
Activity: 9
Sorry, I can't bring myself to read 15 pages of previous discussions, but in what denomination will AURA stakers be paid? In each coin that gets traded?

Also follow-up question on a post reddit (Sorry I don't want to create another account): "Staking AURA is not yet live, the estimate is for Q3. The way it will work is you will need to put up your AURA as a security deposit and run a node that hosts the decentralized orderbook infrastructure. This will require that your staking node has 24/7 uptime, would recommend renting out a server."

But isn't the whole point of a decentralized network so that there is no single (or a few) points of failure? Why does each node have to be up 24/7 all of the time?
Activity: 166

Thanks for participating in the sale! We changed out DVIP with IDXM, and loaded the IDXM and AURA into the wallets holding DVIP. DVIP has been permanently locked down forever, consider it a badge of honor in your wallet showing that you participated in the sale  Cool

When launching the new IDXM and AURA contracts we launched them on ethereum with the balances already set, this means that instead of minting to one wallet and sending them out we actually minted them specifically with the balances of the wallets that were holding DVIP. This resulted in quite the gas cost savings as there were many less transactions than sending them out one by one. Because we did it that way they will not show up on etherscan/ethplorer until you make a transfer. I contacted them to see if they could get them to show up and their response indicated that they didn't have the manpower to do that. Included in the blogpost from your quote (click the link that I saved in your quote) are instructions to get them to show up in your wallet on MEW, MetaMask, etc. Any wallet that allows you to input custom tokens will work fine, once you have done that you will see them show up.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have further questions. Thanks again for your participation! We really appreciate it!
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
This exchange is evolving and build new partnerships. They announced today about adding IDEX trading pairs into BlockfolioApp. This exchange had already beaten any other decentralized exchanges by volume and by transaction count (ETH).
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
I am really excited with this project. IDEX crowdsale has started recently, but their exchange already launched, fully operational. I was interested in participating in competitive crowdsale - OAX (also decentralized), which was announced much earlier, in the summer, but  they still drafting mockups and provide other empty stuff.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Aurora Airdrop Complete. Tokens Unlock Today! (Jan 17, 2018)

Thank you to all those who participated in our membership sale! It was a massive success as we reached our hard cap well before our end date. The sale earned over $6M in revenue allowing us to accelerate the development and growth of both IDEX and future Aurora projects such as our boreal stable coin and the Decentralized Capital banking system.

Token Airdrop Complete

All IDXM (formerly DVIP) membership token holders have received their AURA token drop in the same wallet holding IDXM. Both tokens will unlock at 5PM Pacific time and be immediately tradable on IDEX!

***Please note that we swapped DVIP with a new asset IDXM (“IDEX Membership”); this was done for various reasons including branding consistency. All membership benefits, such as reduced trading fees, increased market making rewards, and free AURA airdrop, remain completely unchanged. The DVIP in your wallet are locked forever and can be considered a badge of honor for participating in our sale!

Here are the token details to get your AURA and IDXM tokens to show up in MEW, MetaMask, or other wallets:

https://medium.com/aurora-dao/aurora-airdrop-complete-tokens-unlock-today-jan-17-2018-24686668cee6

Hello. And where are my IDXM tokens? Why do I still have only DVIP on my wallet?
Activity: 37
Activity: 106
Very ambitious goal! hope you guys does well in the banking area
Activity: 231
I'm trying to find the benefits tab .. where is it I can't find it. I used a new wallet different from my ico contribution wallet do I need to send the dvip to the new wallet connected to the exchange?

What are you trying to do?
Hi what is the effect of the amount of idxm in holding with the rewards? more idxm = more benefits?
There are increased benefits up to 1 IDXM. Owning more than 1 IDXM gives the same benefits as owning more. However, there are a very limited number of memberships available. You can see further details here: https://auroradao.com/tokensale/
Activity: 231
Question:

I have not been able to find this so I figured why not ask here - If I for example hold AURA tokens on IDEX - will these tokens pay out dividends (Similar to neo/gas) ??

You can see full details on the AURA token here: https://medium.com/aurora-dao/the-aura-token-share-in-the-success-of-idex-and-aurora-cf4212ba2e2a
Activity: 294
I'm trying to find the benefits tab .. where is it I can't find it. I used a new wallet different from my ico contribution wallet do I need to send the dvip to the new wallet connected to the exchange?

What are you trying to do?
Hi what is the effect of the amount of idxm in holding with the rewards? more idxm = more benefits?
Activity: 308
Is the IDEXM on coinmairkepcap the same as aura tokens
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
Question:

I have not been able to find this so I figured why not ask here - If I for example hold AURA tokens on IDEX - will these tokens pay out dividends (Similar to neo/gas) ??

Also interested about this.
Pages:
Jump to: