Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 10. (Read 6466 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
How can I invest? Where should I transfer the money to? I’ve heard that I can face some troubles.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Good afternoon. How are you going to get dividends? Will it be regular investment or have you come up with a kind of unique idea?

its described in the whitepaper
Activity: 406
Do you accept deposits in crypto currencies only or can I make a deposit in fiat means and get dividends as I’m used to?
Activity: 238
Do you provide a model which will let me add the dividends to the deposit amount rather than receive them every month? I prefer this kind of long-term investment.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Why would you deposit when there's a big red banner saying that trading is halted???
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
A good project that has every chance of success
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How are you going to get dividends? Will it be regular investment or have you come up with a kind of unique idea?
I’m wondering what part of means allocated to free banks to be stored remain in reserve? I believe that it should be planned basing on length of deposits.
Hi there. If the bank experiences financial difficulties, will it find anybody who will provide it with a loan on your platform?
I’m sure that if there’re any problems with deposits in a regular bank, the state will compensate for a deposit. But what if anything like that happens in Aurora?
You’re lucky ‘cause your country has such a powerful banking systems, but approximately in a half of cases depositors receive their funds in several years without the dividends promised.
But still, who will compensate for losses if my deposit is frozen or delayed?
Every bank within the framework of the platform will have to provide data in its reserves. All the data will be transparent – it means that you’ll be able to assure yourself of opportunity to get the deposit back anytime.
Great, you’ve calmed me down. By the way, is it necessary to exchange my means to platform’s tokens or can I use any currency to invest?
Activity: 224
I’m sure that if there’re any problems with deposits in a regular bank, the state will compensate for a deposit. But what if anything like that happens in Aurora?
You’re lucky ‘cause your country has such a powerful banking systems, but approximately in a half of cases depositors receive their funds in several years without the dividends promised.
Every bank within the framework of the platform will have to provide data in its reserves. All the data will be transparent – it means that you’ll be able to assure yourself of opportunity to get the deposit back anytime.
Activity: 224
Activity: 280
Do you accept deposits in crypto currencies only or can I make a deposit in fiat means and get dividends as I’m used to?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. What amount of means have you already managed to collect during the ICO?
According to the info from the official site, there’s almost 5 600 ETH.
Activity: 336
Hey. It’s specified on the site the sale will end up on January 11, but I can’t buy tokens already. What happened?
It just happened that all the tokens were sold out two days before.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. What amount of means have you already managed to collect during the ICO?
Activity: 336
Hey. It’s specified on the site the sale will end up on January 11, but I can’t buy tokens already. What happened?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
what is going on with idex.market ? it ia offline  since  few hours!

Maybe there is still preparation after the end of the sale of tokens, I also tried to go into idek market but become ofline ,,
waiting for further news ,,
Pages:
Jump to: