Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 8. (Read 6466 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 104
Are there any fee dividend payouts or buy-backs for the tokens of this exchange?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
when i have IDXM, am i het AURORA DAO token automatically? or i should to do something?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I'm trying to find the benefits tab .. where is it I can't find it. I used a new wallet different from my ico contribution wallet do I need to send the dvip to the new wallet connected to the exchange?

What are you trying to do?
Coinmarketcap says 100 million circulating supply but 1 billion total supply. Where did they get this number?
As far as I remember all tokens were sold in ICO. How is it possible to create more tokens in the future?

I bet Coinmarketcap get those numbers from here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xcdcfc0f66c522fd086a1b725ea3c0eeb9f9e8814
Anyways, any news about bounty distribution? any tentative dates for it?

Bounties are going out this week!
Coinmarketcap says 100 million circulating supply but 1 billion total supply. Where did they get this number?
As far as I remember all tokens were sold in ICO. How is it possible to create more tokens in the future?

Per the whitepaper and ANN post this is the breakdown of AURA distribution:

AURA Distribution

50% of AURA tokens will be used to help accelerate adoption of the Aurora network, the other 50% will be used for operations. 40% will be used to help subsidize the growth of Aurora by distributing AURA to users and community members through programs such as market maker rewards, marketing campaigns, and air drops. 10% will be given out proportionally to individuals who purchase IDEX memberships.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I'm trying to find the benefits tab .. where is it I can't find it. I used a new wallet different from my ico contribution wallet do I need to send the dvip to the new wallet connected to the exchange?
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12

I bet Coinmarketcap get those numbers from here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xcdcfc0f66c522fd086a1b725ea3c0eeb9f9e8814
Anyways, any news about bounty distribution? any tentative dates for it?
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Activity: 196
Aurora is the first blockchain powered financial network and cryptobank.  I’ve heard that the platform plans to switch to the new protocol.Tell  please, what protocol is it? And why shouldn’t all the work be carried out with its help? Is it really necessary?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
why there is no infos about the Circulating Supply of IDXM?

its 1700
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
why there is no infos about the Circulating Supply of IDXM?
was there a review of the smartcontacts? are all of them open-source?

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
What is wrong with you people. You can not purposely manipulate markets. People go to prison for that. Do you not read the articles on this scam?
Activity: 191
Do you think you will have plans for an app oneday?
Congrats on reaching your goal.. Now I have a question: is there any benefits of holding IDXM in one's wallet while trading in Idex?

yeah, sure. if you have one idxm, you pay no fees at the exchange or you getting aurora rewards for trading.

its a great deal.

Ok.. Thank you

just dont forget you have to wait 5 days until can get your bonuses. its a pretty smart structure.
Activity: 207
Congrats on reaching your goal.. Now I have a question: is there any benefits of holding IDXM in one's wallet while trading in Idex?

yeah, sure. if you have one idxm, you pay no fees at the exchange or you getting aurora rewards for trading.

its a great deal.

Ok.. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
never saw so easy trading on a decentralised exchange before

its a great deal.

Activity: 207

why is no Circulating Supply on

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/idex-membership/

tokens?

it must be 1700 out of 2000.

somebody do the correction otherwise there is no marketcap calculation.
Pages:
Jump to: