Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 104. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 07:53:18 AM
By the way, just stumbled about a German article in which a social network called “fancy” got mentioned. It seems it is a French social marketplace platform. Does someone has experience with it? Is it good? I would like to know if there is demand for something like Soma.

I had a look on fancy: https://fancy.com/ It looks pretty interesting. If this is how SOMA will look like, it is really promising. You can read the background of seller and like products
I havent heard it before, but its not bad  Smiley
Hopefully soma will have better design and interface, also cover more social media like instagram (fancy doesnt cover instagram)

I dont think instagram will have a future. The facebook is allot better with its AI and algorithms. Lets see what SOMA will offer.

I dunno man, facebook's users have steadily decreased their content output in the last years. sometimes people just get sick of one service and start using another.

I am personally using less social media because I really do not like ads and on Insta and Facebook I just keep seeing more and more ads. So I hope SOMA can be an ad free platform, that would be a huge plus.

I think a majority of people who have been cutting down on their 'social media' have been doing it because they realise it is mostly an unhelpful and generally wasteful use of their time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 05, 2017, 07:45:54 AM
I think what they are trying to do is to create something completely new market 2.0, so i dont think we need to worry about it being similar to what we are used now.
Activity: 462
November 05, 2017, 07:29:53 AM
By the way, just stumbled about a German article in which a social network called “fancy” got mentioned. It seems it is a French social marketplace platform. Does someone has experience with it? Is it good? I would like to know if there is demand for something like Soma.

I had a look on fancy: https://fancy.com/ It looks pretty interesting. If this is how SOMA will look like, it is really promising. You can read the background of seller and like products
Hopefully soma will have better design and interface, also cover more social media like instagram (fancy doesnt cover instagram)

I dont think instagram will have a future. The facebook is allot better with its AI and algorithms. Lets see what SOMA will offer.

I dunno man, facebook's users have steadily decreased their content output in the last years. sometimes people just get sick of one service and start using another.

I am personally using less social media because I really do not like ads and on Insta and Facebook I just keep seeing more and more ads. So I hope SOMA can be an ad free platform, that would be a huge plus.
You're right so much ads are starting to make me feel uncomfortable. I guess they give huge profits for the companies so let's see what SOMA does with this.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 05, 2017, 07:13:58 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 05, 2017, 07:05:56 AM
Yes, better way lock bounty tokens for one month or so. Investors must receive tokens first of course.

Totally agree, but one month would be not enough, though.

agree. or unlocked bounty token in multiple times .

Not fair for bounty hunter to lock their tokens in my opinion.

I agree with you, sure bounty hunters have weak hands but they spent their time to promote a project, isn't much fair to lock their tokens

This can be controversial decision yes, thats why nobody does that but we all know bounty hunters are usually the cause of initial dump so it would be a great thing to figure ou how to prevent that.
Activity: 350
November 05, 2017, 06:54:53 AM

If it would be my decision i would make Soma look much simpler than that. This design will attract users who love the social media part but im sure a lot just want to sell the product quick and wont bother with all the options and preferences.
It is essential to make an easy interface for the user to use for the success of the product. If there are too many options and it seems complicated, it will throw many users back.

I agree with you, besides that this project have to targeted for all people although they still new in computer/smartphone technology, so simple design and user friendly is essential in order to new people not difficult to use it
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
November 05, 2017, 06:48:29 AM
Yes I spend times to help Soma .. so I hope my tokens will be not locked  Angry
Activity: 462
November 05, 2017, 06:44:25 AM

If it would be my decision i would make Soma look much simpler than that. This design will attract users who love the social media part but im sure a lot just want to sell the product quick and wont bother with all the options and preferences.
It is essential to make an easy interface for the user to use for the success of the product. If there are too many options and it seems complicated, it will throw many users back.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 05, 2017, 06:26:37 AM
Yes, better way lock bounty tokens for one month or so. Investors must receive tokens first of course.

I agree with you, sure bounty hunters have weak hands but they spent their time to promote a project, isn't much fair to lock their tokens
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 05, 2017, 05:56:53 AM

Activity: 294
November 05, 2017, 05:45:23 AM

November 05, 2017, 05:35:06 AM
Since for tokens there is no problem with the commission for transactions when sending microscopic amounts, tokens can be divided up to 10 ^ -18. The commission is charged by gas ETH. Accordingly, there will be no liquidity crisis, even if only one token is in circulation. Therefore, an extra 10% of tokens will only lower the price of all tokens. A compromise option might be that the extra 10% of the tokens will be sold at a price higher than the ICO. But we must take into account that this price will be the ceiling for the price of tokens in the market. Now the token costs 0.002222 .... ETH. If the developers set a firm price for an extra 10% of tokens at 0.02ETH, then there will be no significant drop in the market price. But on the other hand, tokens on the site are unlikely to be bought, as the price will be lower on exchanges. However, in the unlikely liquidity crisis, these tokens on the site will be bought at a high price. If the developers are interested in leaving these tokens to deal with the liquidity crisis, this option is acceptable for them. If they want to sell these tokens after the ICO, under the pretext of a liquidity crisis, then they will set the minimum possible price.

If they plan to sell more tokens to the public later on im sure it will be at a much higher price than now

like i said earlier, if they want a 10% reserve for selling tokens at the website, the must be at least 500% more expensive than during the ico sale, otherwise ppl can accusse soma for scamming.

If they want to sell reserve Soma coin on their platform better to based on market price, so investors will not disappointed, because if only 5 times from ico price it mean this coin price can't higher more

better they can reach 5 times ICO price than they dumped and cant up again.

I see, so if Soma coin dumped the effects will not big because this coin price has 5 times from ico price and then people can buy again this coin when the price is down
Merit: 101
November 05, 2017, 05:31:29 AM
I hope that Soma will be very popular. I plan to store tokens in the long term. I hope ICO will end without surprises and the cryptomarket will not happen surprises
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 05, 2017, 05:17:11 AM
Since for tokens there is no problem with the commission for transactions when sending microscopic amounts, tokens can be divided up to 10 ^ -18. The commission is charged by gas ETH. Accordingly, there will be no liquidity crisis, even if only one token is in circulation. Therefore, an extra 10% of tokens will only lower the price of all tokens. A compromise option might be that the extra 10% of the tokens will be sold at a price higher than the ICO. But we must take into account that this price will be the ceiling for the price of tokens in the market. Now the token costs 0.002222 .... ETH. If the developers set a firm price for an extra 10% of tokens at 0.02ETH, then there will be no significant drop in the market price. But on the other hand, tokens on the site are unlikely to be bought, as the price will be lower on exchanges. However, in the unlikely liquidity crisis, these tokens on the site will be bought at a high price. If the developers are interested in leaving these tokens to deal with the liquidity crisis, this option is acceptable for them. If they want to sell these tokens after the ICO, under the pretext of a liquidity crisis, then they will set the minimum possible price.

If they plan to sell more tokens to the public later on im sure it will be at a much higher price than now

like i said earlier, if they want a 10% reserve for selling tokens at the website, the must be at least 500% more expensive than during the ico sale, otherwise ppl can accusse soma for scamming.

If they want to sell reserve Soma coin on their platform better to based on market price, so investors will not disappointed, because if only 5 times from ico price it mean this coin price can't higher more

better they can reach 5 times ICO price than they dumped and cant up again.
November 05, 2017, 05:12:32 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 05, 2017, 04:57:29 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 05, 2017, 04:33:37 AM

Facebook owns Instagram so they will try to find a way to monetize it even more Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 05, 2017, 04:08:45 AM

Activity: 334
November 05, 2017, 03:53:18 AM

So bounty hunter will not dump this coin when trading has begun and this coin price will not down deep. Then this coin price can grow and investors also not worry about the price

bounty hunter also as investor ,they do their dirty work for project promation ,why so many people think about dump all is bounty hunter reason.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
November 05, 2017, 03:48:47 AM
Jump to: