Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 100. (Read 92794 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
November 06, 2017, 09:05:36 AM
Our team is now focusing to develop Android and web version of Soma marketplace. We will keep our community updated regarding the progress of our development. The closed beta will not only be for token holders. Everyone will be able to join this beta.

The team is aiming to release the beta in December.
You have to apply as beta tester on the website of SOMA (feature will be added when we are closer to the release of the beta).

I'd like to read more impressions from the beta testers, and if people will be able to try the app also on desktop emulators

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 06, 2017, 09:01:58 AM
I think soma has a great potential, even with the problem of bounty hunter I don’t think that price will dump at first, maybe it’s possible but it will be worth to keep the token, cause the project can really take value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 08:56:36 AM
Bounty hunters can sell tokens for cheap price. But why? They also can wait and sell tokens for good price.

Because they don't care, they just want to cash out their free money. I'll be honest, it's the same thing I do when I join a random campaign that I don't care about

I do not like that type of tradding since you hurt the project, but in the end everyone is free to do what they want with their money.

You are right but if you try to aid project as long as you are a little fish in the ocean, you won't make a difference.

Because of that, i don't think about the project if I have no belief in it. But i mostly join campaigns that i would like to hold their tokens so not doing most of the times.
Indeed, When I join a campaign is because of the project so I'm always thinking to keep them. But a few times I lose the trust on them and I sell them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 06, 2017, 08:43:46 AM
Bounty hunters can sell tokens for cheap price. But why? They also can wait and sell tokens for good price.

Because they don't care, they just want to cash out their free money. I'll be honest, it's the same thing I do when I join a random campaign that I don't care about

I do not like that type of tradding since you hurt the project, but in the end everyone is free to do what they want with their money.

You are right but if you try to aid project as long as you are a little fish in the ocean, you won't make a difference.

Because of that, i don't think about the project if I have no belief in it. But i mostly join campaigns that i would like to hold their tokens so not doing most of the times.

That's how you think and some of us here too, but not everyone thinks so :/ A lot of people just want the fast cash income they see, maybe they even need this to life.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 06, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

Activity: 462
November 06, 2017, 08:19:09 AM

Activity: 154
November 06, 2017, 08:12:18 AM
any news about the android app? its getting silent aout that
Activity: 588
November 06, 2017, 07:44:22 AM

that's just it. when they don't care about the project, or just want a sure thing, they cash out. a lot of projects fail so they take what they can get.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 06, 2017, 07:34:14 AM

Activity: 252
November 06, 2017, 07:10:46 AM
is there any official news about soma which exchange will be listed? i think soma have number of good reputation in market. so soma team will be chose good exchange, so that will be plus point for soma Project.

It's better if they avoid low volume and less reputed exchanges in the beginning because it reflects a project's standard and future.

I think HitBTC would be ok for a new coin, They have a good population and people dont just dump there like they usually do on Etherdelta.

they dump everywhere, but hitbtc really is a lot better than etherdelta.

Thats what I meant. These bounty hunters sold some coins for so low that the price got to 1/10 of the real.

I guess you can see this as an opportunity to buy some cheap tokens and hold, if you investigated SOMA and think it will be valuable in the future

Yes, their small short-term gain is your big long-term gain (assuming the project has the potential of course).
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 06, 2017, 06:55:46 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 06, 2017, 06:33:35 AM
is there any official news about soma which exchange will be listed? i think soma have number of good reputation in market. so soma team will be chose good exchange, so that will be plus point for soma Project.

It's better if they avoid low volume and less reputed exchanges in the beginning because it reflects a project's standard and future.

I think HitBTC would be ok for a new coin, They have a good population and people dont just dump there like they usually do on Etherdelta.

Thats what I meant. These bounty hunters sold some coins for so low that the price got to 1/10 of the real.

What coins were these? If i can get 90% discount of any presale, i want in on any coin if it's not a scam Smiley. But people will always blame bounty hunters for a price drop, even if the presale discount was insane.

well, if the bounty hunters token would be locked, i dont think it that a dump of the bounty tokens would much change the price of the token anymore.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 06, 2017, 06:18:17 AM

What coins were these? If i can get 90% discount of any presale, i want in on any coin if it's not a scam Smiley. But people will always blame bounty hunters for a price drop, even if the presale discount was insane.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 06, 2017, 05:53:53 AM
any exchange beside etherdelta i think is a good, anyway im going to keep the tokens and follow the project
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 06, 2017, 05:51:45 AM

Hitbtc is a great choice but it is not that easy to list on there.

If there will be an exchange like Hitbtc at the start, it would impact token value in a good way.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 06, 2017, 05:12:37 AM

I guess you can see this as an opportunity to buy some cheap tokens and hold, if you investigated SOMA and think it will be valuable in the future
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 06, 2017, 05:11:30 AM

Yes of course, HitBTC's volume is 100 times larger than etherdelta.

Has SOMA confirmed that they will be listed on HitBTC? Last thing I read was that it is listed on Yobit (which I personally don't like much).
Activity: 490
November 06, 2017, 04:34:54 AM

Yes of course, HitBTC's volume is 100 times larger than etherdelta.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 06, 2017, 04:16:09 AM
I think what they are trying to do is to create something completely new market 2.0, so i dont think we need to worry about it being similar to what we are used now.

Yes I think so too. I think this is the missing factor of the existing Social Media platforms right now. yes they have advertising and all, but they don't have the integration of a proper marketplace for sellers and buyers. I think this is like Facebook meets Shopify or Etsy. If this becomes successful, I think this could be the potential Facebook killer.
Calm down my friend, soma is definitely not the Facebook killer. Soma even don't want to compete with Facebook

even if they dont want to, they are on a good way on the chinese region to become a facebook killer?

In China you don’t need a Facebook killer, because it is nearly dead. They have their own Facebook-like social network. Also I am not sure if Soma will be official usable as Chinas gouvernement regulates a lot.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 06, 2017, 04:13:28 AM

Pages:
Jump to: