Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 101. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 03:34:32 AM
is there any official news about soma which exchange will be listed? i think soma have number of good reputation in market. so soma team will be chose good exchange, so that will be plus point for soma Project.

It's better if they avoid low volume and less reputed exchanges in the beginning because it reflects a project's standard and future.

I think HitBTC would be ok for a new coin, They have a good population and people dont just dump there like they usually do on Etherdelta.

they dump everywhere, but hitbtc really is a lot better than etherdelta.

after ICO all project dumping because some of small investors and bounty holder selling token, i think they don't know future opportunities. i think everyone should hold soma token because soma platform will be very profitable when people use platform for selling products so token holder can buy with tokens also token holder can take commissions. i just observing my point of view. that's all.

yeah and you are right especially the last month  was a hard time for ico projects but its a sign of strenght as well - ill hodl soma cuz i belive its a long runner
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 03:02:41 AM
is there any official news about soma which exchange will be listed? i think soma have number of good reputation in market. so soma team will be chose good exchange, so that will be plus point for soma Project.

It's better if they avoid low volume and less reputed exchanges in the beginning because it reflects a project's standard and future.

I think HitBTC would be ok for a new coin, They have a good population and people dont just dump there like they usually do on Etherdelta.

after ICO all project dumping because some of small investors and bounty holder selling token, i think they don't know future opportunities. i think everyone should hold soma token because soma platform will be very profitable when people use platform for selling products so token holder can buy with tokens also token holder can take commissions. i just observing my point of view. that's all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
November 06, 2017, 02:51:25 AM
i like the community of soma. everyone is pretty active, questions a lot and gets good answers, overall the community is growing good Smiley

hope this will even hold on after the end of the ico.

Yes the community is great!
Always nice to see an active thread. Thanks a lot guys for backing this project.

Such a project like soma needs a big community to run their platform. It's very important to have such an active community to get enough people to use it.

Well to build this kind of community you would need some sort of viral marketing trick.
This would get lots of users to the platform.
A facebook marketing campaign might help also ... but the key to success with this product is user acceptance.
Activity: 588
November 06, 2017, 02:27:18 AM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
November 06, 2017, 02:27:06 AM

To be listed on good and well known exchanger will require some hard efforts. At the beginning, etherdelta is the best place to trade new tokens even though not all people likes to do so. Btw, still 9 days and eleven hours before the token sale end. 5k sct will be airdropped to 3 best contributors during this token sale if I am not mistakenly read the information.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 06, 2017, 02:10:03 AM
I think what they are trying to do is to create something completely new market 2.0, so i dont think we need to worry about it being similar to what we are used now.

If you want to be successful as a new social platform, you really have to make a difference. I think using incentives is a good way to attract new users. I wonder how SOMAs marketing strategy on this will be.

their marketing strategy so far has been lacking, which is one of the reasons the ICO is not going too great. they really need to step up.

Can you explain why you think their marketing strategy has been lacking, what do you miss? Personally I saw some advertisements on social media.

I saw it as well, while browsing the internet it pop up some banner about SOMA.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 06, 2017, 01:54:20 AM

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 06, 2017, 01:33:58 AM
I think what they are trying to do is to create something completely new market 2.0, so i dont think we need to worry about it being similar to what we are used now.

If you want to be successful as a new social platform, you really have to make a difference. I think using incentives is a good way to attract new users. I wonder how SOMAs marketing strategy on this will be.

their marketing strategy so far has been lacking, which is one of the reasons the ICO is not going too great. they really need to step up.

Can you explain why you think their marketing strategy has been lacking, what do you miss? Personally I saw some advertisements on social media.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
November 06, 2017, 12:57:22 AM

Activity: 476
November 06, 2017, 12:15:59 AM
Activity: 350
November 05, 2017, 11:37:06 PM
i like the community on this ANN but telegram is dead  Sad no one talks on it .. it's kinda sad  Sad

As for me I would prefer to discuss all about SOMA in this thread rather than in Telegram because it is not ideal for lengthy discussions. Smiley

But the responses could be immediate, so it could be good for small words discussions, big ones would be better here where you could write a better argument for a discussion, but anyway, the ICO is doing great, we just need a little more communication.
Activity: 490
November 05, 2017, 09:40:26 PM
i like the community on this ANN but telegram is dead  Sad no one talks on it .. it's kinda sad  Sad

As for me I would prefer to discuss all about SOMA in this thread rather than in Telegram because it is not ideal for lengthy discussions. Smiley
Yes they already have a community manager for this thread now
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 05, 2017, 06:18:48 PM
i like the community of soma. everyone is pretty active, questions a lot and gets good answers, overall the community is growing good Smiley

Always nice to see an active thread. Thanks a lot guys for backing this project.

Such a project like soma needs a big community to run their platform. It's very important to have such an active community to get enough people to use it.

Yes the success of the whole project will depend on whether there is a big community that uses Soma to sell and buy things
Merit: 310
November 05, 2017, 06:15:52 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 05, 2017, 05:59:53 PM
The communication is good, and now with the new community manager it will go even better, look the team give the talk to the community about the liquidity reserve, it’s pretty good and a nice way to manage the community and reward the support. Soma is a good project and will go far I think.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 05, 2017, 04:53:47 PM

To be honest, the communication here in this thread wasn't ideal either before they decided to hire a community manager. Maybe they have the same problem on Telegram, too. That there is nobody who from the team with enough time to answer all the questions.
Activity: 392
November 05, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

Merit: 340
November 05, 2017, 04:25:25 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 05, 2017, 04:22:36 PM

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
November 05, 2017, 04:08:20 PM
I think, they must look to Pinterest (which goods popular there) and put similar good to own marketplace.
yes is most similar to pinterest than facebook in my opinion,just see in their documents that have a wide choice of stuff they want to put on platform,this is a good thing for me...
Pages:
Jump to: