Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 117. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 02, 2017, 08:59:16 AM
New Community Manager

SOMA had a community manager in the first pages on this thread but he just became father and that's why he had to leave the team.
SOMA contacted me to be the new community manager for the Bitcointalk Thread during the ICO.

From now on I will be answering questions coming from the community.
I'll start tonight with answering some of the questions from previous pages.

We would be gratefull if you guys keep spreading the word! Grin
We thank you for your patient and let's get closer to that hard cap!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 02, 2017, 08:42:03 AM
in January we will find out how the money were spent Smiley there should be a beta version of the market coming up
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 08:33:29 AM
they have already gathered enough money to secure the competition of the project imo, whatever come from now on is a plus

What do you mean by "secure the competition"?  Would like to understand your comment better Smiley

sorry i meant the completion of the project, with 5M$ you can do it, beside when the project is ready will be able to stand on his own feet generating revenew as well

You can do many thing with 5m$, Soma should be fine. Beside, overpaid projects don't bring more success to its investors because how bigger the market cap is, it is harder to go higher.

I think Soma needs to balance the team size as well in the future. It is one thing to hire lots of talented people, but it can be risky if they burn through the cash reserves too quickly due to remuneration costs.
What would be good for Soma is that they have some more angel investors or have a bit more activity and interest around the ICO. To do the latter, it would help if there was a representative in the BTCT thread...
Activity: 350
November 02, 2017, 08:12:55 AM
There is no info about token distribution  is it twitter campaign of Facebook .    Huh Huh
maybe the distribution can be implemented in the next few weeks. and should be waited only if it is distributed. and you can ask the bounty thread there will be more explained
I think they will distributed soma coin after distribution to all ico participants finished, because if bounty hunter first they can dumped this coin. So please be patient and wait at least till this ico ends
Activity: 588
November 02, 2017, 08:09:42 AM
they have already gathered enough money to secure the competition of the project imo, whatever come from now on is a plus

What do you mean by "secure the competition"?  Would like to understand your comment better Smiley

sorry i meant the completion of the project, with 5M$ you can do it, beside when the project is ready will be able to stand on his own feet generating revenew as well

You can do many thing with 5m$, Soma should be fine. Beside, overpaid projects don't bring more success to its investors because how bigger the market cap is, it is harder to go higher.
true, let's hope the dev's manager their money well and develop a functional product.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 02, 2017, 08:09:13 AM

Agree here. I don't really know why recently all projects try to reach an unrealistic hard cap, just because some projects in the past got a shit lot of money in less then a day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 07:23:53 AM
The Bitcoin SegWit2X fork will take place in about 2 weeks.

https://coinsalad.com/2x/countdown

Everybody is hoarding Bitcoin right now. SOMA should consider extending the ICO until after the fork.

I think extending an ICO over and over will bring mistrust into current investors and potential future investors. In this case I think they should finish the current ICO and announce another one maybe after the fork, with a clear statement before why and when this will happen.

I had this feeling initially, but the strong presence of the team and the understandable justifications gave me a better view. It is necessary to analyze the scenario that we live and how much ICO will be successful in the return with a better scenario

Well for me it's the complete opposite. I don't see a strong presence here of the team but yeah, let us hope their promised announcement will change my point of view.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
November 02, 2017, 06:59:37 AM
Financial backing from angel investors is a big factor for the completion of any startup project and investors in SOMA has some sense of security with it.

where did you get this information? please quote a source, thanks

Please check the post link for more info. Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23032557
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 02, 2017, 06:08:21 AM

Activity: 924
November 02, 2017, 05:52:23 AM
There is no info about token distribution  is it twitter campaign of Facebook .    Huh Huh
maybe the distribution can be implemented in the next few weeks. and should be waited only if it is distributed. and you can ask the bounty thread there will be more explained
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 02, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 02, 2017, 05:44:27 AM
There is no info about token distribution  is it twitter campaign of Facebook .    Huh Huh

Better to ask this in bounty thread in your bounty manager. This is ANN thread.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 05:31:08 AM
Activity: 154
November 02, 2017, 05:25:11 AM
Honestly, when I google SOMA token sale, search tool in the past 24 hours, there is almost no activity besides bitcointalk. Am I missing something?

bitcointalk is the main board for such discussions - thats the most possible reason Wink
November 02, 2017, 05:10:30 AM
I don't want a community manager on telegram or discord. Everybody's first priority should be here. I shouldn't need anything other than here to take current news from the team.

The best is one who take care of every social platform.

The amount of uninformed people in Telegram is the worst though. I would not want to work customer support for any crypto related project.
I think a forum is a nice platform, since you can easily read back other questions and possibly find you answer.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 02, 2017, 04:54:03 AM
Honestly, when I google SOMA token sale, search tool in the past 24 hours, there is almost no activity besides bitcointalk. Am I missing something?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
November 02, 2017, 04:37:19 AM
Financial backing from angel investors is a big factor for the completion of any startup project and investors in SOMA has some sense of security with it.

where did you get this information? please quote a source, thanks

November 02, 2017, 04:28:33 AM
I don't want a community manager on telegram or discord. Everybody's first priority should be here. I shouldn't need anything other than here to take current news from the team.

to be honest. thats a whole load of work. who is willing to do that?
Activity: 294
November 02, 2017, 04:17:52 AM

November 02, 2017, 04:16:46 AM

Jump to: