Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 120. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 01:27:08 PM
the airdrop is in my opinion a good advertising tool people who do not know what about will be curious and look for more information...
I agree it's a good tool to enhance their project.

and in addititon to that airdrops always create a more or less big community very very easy

True but you dont want to have lots of people in your chat spamming referral links or asking "where is my token!", its a trade off do you want alot of users low quality, or do you want less users high quality
November 01, 2017, 01:05:39 PM
the airdrop is in my opinion a good advertising tool people who do not know what about will be curious and look for more information...

and in addititon to that airdrops always create a more or less big community very very easy
November 01, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

the more people have the token the more will be aware and promote the project.

It would be very good to airdrop on their platform and make people spend it there. Instead of cashing out and dumping. I think its fine to tell people here is 20$ free bucks but you can only spend it on our platform. Gamble sites do this all the time with big bonuses. You get a bonus but need to gamble it like 100 times before you can cash out
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 01, 2017, 12:58:05 PM

What amounts are we talking about? Because too small amounts would just irritate people, and too much would just dilute the value. Could the amount be based on something meaningful? Maybe reward only those who registers to soma platform?
Activity: 588
November 01, 2017, 11:54:58 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 01, 2017, 11:33:32 AM
It can be they are getting quite busy with ICO, they should have hired a community manager in here to answer the questions maybe

a community manager would be worth it. you pay little money to him or give him tokens, and the gain you get is prolly genereous big...

everyone should hire at least a com manager only to answer all those questions from the users quickly...

yes it's money well invested, there is no point in having a thread if there is no interaction with the team. Lets hope they understand and things change

Has anyone asked about this on their telegram? I don't really do telegram myself (maybe i should)... but still would be nice to have answers in here too.
Activity: 462
November 01, 2017, 11:31:42 AM
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
November 01, 2017, 11:27:24 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 11:15:48 AM
Community looks great...is there any possibility of airdrop?
If no what are the possible exchanges in which this token going to be listed?

An airdrop it's been discussed in this thread but we received no answers yet. About exchanges, it's already added on yobit and etherdelta (SOMA on yobit and SCT on ED)

That idea, to do airdrop which you can use only on their website, was really good since you need a huge base of users for social network to work. I hope they are really thinking about something like that.

honestly, they should do a tiny little airdrop for the community out here in the ann thread too Smiley bundled with social media marketing and subsription this could empower the ico even more...

If they do an airdrop for like 1 up to 5 tokens per person, together with bitcointalk account, etc. they will create awareness, so yes it would be beneficial, if not well, i don't see another way to increase the user base, either for the ICO or for the use of the platform n itself.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 01, 2017, 11:15:00 AM

An airdrop it's been discussed in this thread but we received no answers yet. About exchanges, it's already added on yobit and etherdelta (SOMA on yobit and SCT on ED)

That idea, to do airdrop which you can use only on their website, was really good since you need a huge base of users for social network to work. I hope they are really thinking about something like that.

honestly, they should do a tiny little airdrop for the community out here in the ann thread too Smiley bundled with social media marketing and subsription this could empower the ico even more...

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SOMA/BTC

I see lots of buy orders and it shows that people are actually interested in Soma on Yobit. Airdrop will just create opportunities to dump them or may be too small airdrop is fine.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 01, 2017, 10:32:26 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 01, 2017, 10:24:02 AM

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
November 01, 2017, 10:22:53 AM

They are doing an airdrop: Soma airdrops 5000 SCT for 3 contributors in the ICO! Every 1 ETH contributed equals to one stake in the draw! There will be total of 3 winners who will receive the amount of 5000 SCT directly to their contract address after the token sale ends.
Activity: 392
November 01, 2017, 10:22:26 AM
It can be they are getting quite busy with ICO, they should have hired a community manager in here to answer the questions maybe

a community manager would be worth it. you pay little money to him or give him tokens, and the gain you get is prolly genereous big...

everyone should hire at least a com manager only to answer all those questions from the users quickly...

yes it's money well invested, there is no point in having a thread if there is no interaction with the team. Lets hope they understand and things change
I hope it to. If they want to receive more funds they will need to do a better communication with potential investors.
November 01, 2017, 10:03:01 AM
So what ARE they doing? Besides extending the sale? Maybe they could try getting a famous advisor on board, worked wonders for other ICOs.
I would like to know why they are extending this over and over again... I'm hoping that they know what they are doing

I would like to know too. I guess they don't sell as much as expected and they are trying to collect more money. But this can't last forever...
I agree with you, maybe they still not satisfied with the fund raised because hardfork before, so they extend this ico period. They hope with extending ico period they will collect more money
But extending again the period potential investors could doubt the potential of the ICO. As you say for sure they will collect more money. I'm just wondering the consecuences of this.
They've already got enough funds to develop this platform so raising more isn't exactly necessary Undecided
If they get more funds, they will expand to more region.
A new region for every 1500 ETH.

I am still not sure what that means exactly, will they expand marketing campaign to a new region and what do they mean by region, a different country? And most importantly, when will this happen, all after ICO or for every 1500 they are expanding right away.

I just copied it from the whitepaper :
In the ICO campaign of every 1,500 ETH, we are expanding our marketplace to a new region or state. The goal is to grow in favor of the early adopter.
During the ICO, each 1500 ETH collected will launch a marketing campaign into a new geographic location.

I dont know for sure its about a differenct country or not.
I think that's about different country because they said at last sentence at "geographic location" it mean different country.Maybe they have planning to create branch office on other country

which sense would a office in a other country make. in other words how would they benefit?
Activity: 350
November 01, 2017, 09:55:56 AM
So what ARE they doing? Besides extending the sale? Maybe they could try getting a famous advisor on board, worked wonders for other ICOs.
I would like to know why they are extending this over and over again... I'm hoping that they know what they are doing

I would like to know too. I guess they don't sell as much as expected and they are trying to collect more money. But this can't last forever...
I agree with you, maybe they still not satisfied with the fund raised because hardfork before, so they extend this ico period. They hope with extending ico period they will collect more money
But extending again the period potential investors could doubt the potential of the ICO. As you say for sure they will collect more money. I'm just wondering the consecuences of this.
They've already got enough funds to develop this platform so raising more isn't exactly necessary Undecided

I am still not sure what that means exactly, will they expand marketing campaign to a new region and what do they mean by region, a different country? And most importantly, when will this happen, all after ICO or for every 1500 they are expanding right away.

In the ICO campaign of every 1,500 ETH, we are expanding our marketplace to a new region or state. The goal is to grow in favor of the early adopter.
During the ICO, each 1500 ETH collected will launch a marketing campaign into a new geographic location.

I think that's about different country because they said at last sentence at "geographic location" it mean different country.Maybe they have planning to create branch office on other country
Activity: 490
November 01, 2017, 09:45:17 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 01, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

Activity: 252
November 01, 2017, 09:09:59 AM

that would've been a good idea. he could've managed the social media accounts and some marketing for this project.

That's right. It's nowhere close to a full-time task. And to make it even easier, a few people on the team could have taken turns interacting on the forum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
November 01, 2017, 08:10:11 AM

Jump to: