Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 141. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
October 27, 2017, 08:56:35 AM
hm.. may be they extented crowdsale due to hardfork? It seems, that raising better now after  hardfork...

Yeah. I think it is a wise move in order to protect the interest of SOMA investors.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
October 27, 2017, 08:56:31 AM
The market was shaken by bitcoin gold so, it was a good move to push the ico date. When everything settle down there will be more chances of getting good investment.

Well, Segwit2X will shake the market even more in my opinion.

every week there's a "crypto" fact that might influence other project. In mine opinion this change is not a good signal
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 27, 2017, 08:36:47 AM
Token sale expand till 15 November? hm... why did they expand ICO?

since i got an email yesterday evening from soma with the announcement that the ico would be extended i knew that this would be the number one topic in this thread today. well it might be that they just need a little bit more money

Somehow I've got the feeling that they haven't said anything about the real reasons of why they are extending the ICO. I think its better to be transparent to your investers.

mhm thats a fact. a behaviour like that is a little suspicious

Maybe they still not yet satisfied with the funds raised during token sale because hard fork some day ago. So they extended this ico period, but not only this project extend their ico but also some other project too

That's what I was going to say. Maybe they want to extend it to try to generate more token sales for the ICO. The more money raised only helps all the investors. It gives SOMA more money to get the project off the ground, it gets the coin into more hands which will create more publicity.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 27, 2017, 08:29:01 AM
The market was shaken by bitcoin gold so, it was a good move to push the ico date. When everything settle down there will be more chances of getting good investment.

Yep, bitcoin gold was a joke at most. Segwit2x is more serious and has more potential to disrupt the market.

Activity: 392
October 27, 2017, 08:26:04 AM

I personally hope that Segwit2X will not take place. I think it harms more than it helps.
Activity: 294
October 27, 2017, 08:09:48 AM

Activity: 630
October 27, 2017, 07:31:16 AM

since i got an email yesterday evening from soma with the announcement that the ico would be extended i knew that this would be the number one topic in this thread today. well it might be that they just need a little bit more money

Somehow I've got the feeling that they haven't said anything about the real reasons of why they are extending the ICO. I think its better to be transparent to your investers.

There should be an official announcement.
Its now only in a post here on the thread but they should make a official medium blog post or something like that.

They should explain why they decided it, to do it only hours from the end of the ICO.
Some future investors would like to know that.
Activity: 350
October 27, 2017, 07:27:57 AM

Maybe they still not yet satisfied with the funds raised during token sale because hard fork some day ago. So they extended this ico period, but not only this project extend their ico but also some other project too
Activity: 154
October 27, 2017, 07:09:58 AM

October 27, 2017, 07:08:20 AM
Hey team! Your suggestion is not fair for at all. You must award early participants with bonus in case you delayed crowdsale end at least

What is the problem ?

I would like to know what happened.

The token sale got unexpectedly extended just a few hours before the end. Current investors now feel misled because it now turns out they have unnecessarily taken a risk by buying tokens earlier than those during the extension. However the Soma team has announced a compensation in the form of a token airdrop for those early investors. The airdrop will be paid from the pool of reserved tokens.

Is this airdrop just for early investors or for all investors? Or for everyone who wants to participate, even if you haven't invested?

the airdrop is just for contributors only, who have contributed before the ico was extended... so, up to 3pm GMT on 26th oct.

Thank you for clarifying this. Otherwise it would really be not an way to thank the early investors, so I was really wondering about it.

Early investors has been waiting so long for this ico to finish, but fortunately the team give them compensation by giving them airdrop, so they will not disappointed and it will give positif image to Soma
Activity: 588
October 27, 2017, 06:59:06 AM

but the problem is that bitcoin platinum fork is already discussed and planned ><" this fukin forking will now never end, because it is pushin bitcoin continuerly like no news or conspiracys do ><

not again. when is bitcoin platinum fork gonna happen?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 27, 2017, 06:56:17 AM

but the problem is that bitcoin platinum fork is already discussed and planned ><" this fukin forking will now never end, because it is pushin bitcoin continuerly like no news or conspiracys do ><
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 27, 2017, 06:40:00 AM
Hey team! Your suggestion is not fair for at all. You must award early participants with bonus in case you delayed crowdsale end at least

What is the problem ?

I would like to know what happened.

The token sale got unexpectedly extended just a few hours before the end. Current investors now feel misled because it now turns out they have unnecessarily taken a risk by buying tokens earlier than those during the extension. However the Soma team has announced a compensation in the form of a token airdrop for those early investors. The airdrop will be paid from the pool of reserved tokens.

Is this airdrop just for early investors or for all investors? Or for everyone who wants to participate, even if you haven't invested?

the airdrop is just for contributors only, who have contributed before the ico was extended... so, up to 3pm GMT on 26th oct.

Thank you for clarifying this. Otherwise it would really be not an way to thank the early investors, so I was really wondering about it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
October 27, 2017, 06:15:31 AM
October 27, 2017, 06:03:21 AM
hm.. may be they extented crowdsale due to hardfork? It seems, that raising better now after  hardfork...

I think that's the real reason too. Harsh period.

I agree that hard fork is also one of the reasons. Before everyone only concern to btc, that's why btc price growing rapidly and they not concern about ico project like for soma. So by extended this ico period it will give oportunity to people who not participation yet to buy this token
Activity: 294
October 27, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
hm.. may be they extented crowdsale due to hardfork? It seems, that raising better now after  hardfork...

I think that's the real reason too. Harsh period.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 27, 2017, 05:48:00 AM

It's possible, the fork was pretty influential...anyways, I hope the extension was not due to any problems...

I don't think it is the main reason. They told that they will announce something probably it is the main reason.

I can't wait to hear that announcement.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 27, 2017, 05:47:14 AM

i think, they did not very well due to the forks and upcoming forks and decided to move the endtime of the ico sale.

but well, it sounds for me like that and nothing else.

It was quite a good amount rhey raised anyway, but perhaps they know a little bit more and they are confident to get more funds
Activity: 392
October 27, 2017, 05:46:59 AM

i think, they did not very well due to the forks and upcoming forks and decided to move the endtime of the ico sale.

Let's hope this will not lead to dumps after the ICO. I hope investors will not start to feel negative about it.
October 27, 2017, 05:37:21 AM

In addition the team expect after bitcoin hard fork people will taking advantage from bitcoin by buying ico token like soma, so the team extended this ico until november 15th. I think this is not bad because this project posible to get more funds
Jump to: