Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 139. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
October 27, 2017, 06:16:02 PM
not only SOMA expand  ICO time , there is a lot project did it recently ,i think no one like it .

I think it's not that bad idea to expand the ICO. These are very strange times with all these forks and money that goes to Bitcoin.
The alts still haven't fully recovered as they where before the Bitcoin Gold fork.
But even more bitcoin forks are planed in the future. Maybe forking will get a common thing for bitcoin if this goes on.

The Segwit 2x fork is the fork that will be the end of the scaling debate. BCH and BCG are just alts trying to take advantage of the situation. Future possible forks will also be like alts, they will not
have huge impact on BTC

Any impact on BTC will be an effect on all of the altcoins because whenever a coin hits a serious exchange investors will go for BTC and coin trading and it has a huge impact on it.

Actually, the best thing for alts is Btc's price remains stable.

When btc gets pump, alts are bleeding and when btc gets dump alts are bleeding Smiley

That's 100% true. But let's stop talking about Bitcoin forks and talk about Soma again Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 05:52:30 PM
Now with ICO extension I would really appreciate if they'll publish a detailed article about business model because it's unclear

Indeed!
Now SOMA has time to do so much more during this ICO. I just cant wait for the android app Cheesy

The more they can do, they more investors they will convience to join this ICO!
Keep it up team!

I am so curious if they will manage to finally launch a working android app in the next 20 days. That can't be that hard, right? After all their iOS app is already working for weeks.

I think still possible during 20 days they finished android app, because they have developed iOS app before so it will more easy than not yet  developt anything. That they do are change programming language from iOS to android, i know this is need times but still possible to finished it
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 05:49:42 PM
Now with ICO extension I would really appreciate if they'll publish a detailed article about business model because it's unclear

Indeed!
Now SOMA has time to do so much more during this ICO. I just cant wait for the android app Cheesy

Keep it up team!

I am so curious if they will manage to finally launch a working android app in the next 20 days. That can't be that hard, right? After all their iOS app is already working for weeks.

I would imagine it would be easier than launching an iOS app unless they really care about privacy and security. I think anyone can launch an android app. I know of 10 year old kids that have android apps.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 27, 2017, 05:40:47 PM

Indeed!

Keep it up team!

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 05:38:37 PM
Who cares if they extended the time for this ICO, really? Maybe they are actually utilizing their resources towards development rather than marketing and needed a little more time to gather funds. The transparency that everyone has become so fond of is, in my opinion, is rarely provable and in most cases, it's just the dev teams telling people what they want to hear. So SOMA didn't make a big announcement, who cares?
Merit: 101
October 27, 2017, 05:05:14 PM
I'm behind to extend this ICO.
But I can also see the problem people are having with this because it was just a couple of hours before the end.

I'm sure with a working android app they will have more investors for this project!
Really hope to get the funding they need!

I can understand why they extended the ICO but HOW they did it wasn't ideal. No announcement, just changing the timer. I can understand everyone who invested earlier and is now a bit grumpy because of that. But hey, with every 1500 ETH they raise more, they can expand SOMA to another location! That's good for every investor.
October 27, 2017, 05:04:25 PM
I just had a discussion with a friend, he said he didn't believe in a social platform where people can also sell things. I replied by saying that for many platforms I didn't believe they would get big, like Facebook (because there were many forums/platforms before Facebook) or Instagram. So this opened my eyes. Never judge but do your research

I was around for the time that the internet started. I had discussion with people how email is different from internet. Most people I know never thought they would need to sent an email. We have letters right?
Technology comes first, people have to adapt.

A better mouse trap can always be built. Sometimes people don't realize then need something until they use it.

I always try to teach that lesson to people. I've read that it took over 100 years from the invention of the automobile to the first paved roads that changed the infrastructure of the whole world. When the infrastructure improved, the technology took over. People would no longer ride horses, but cars were the new standard. With crypto we need as many projects as possible to change infrastructure for the regular people, only then will it start being used by the common folks and not the nerds.

Great thoughts mates, really make sense
Surely we will still take many steps towards the perfection and stability of the crypto, but with projects like Soma and his Team, our hopes of accelerating this progress are increasing every day. Congratulations to Soma for what you have achieved so far and how much you will still achieve
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
October 27, 2017, 05:00:59 PM
I just had a discussion with a friend, he said he didn't believe in a social platform where people can also sell things. I replied by saying that for many platforms I didn't believe they would get big, like Facebook (because there were many forums/platforms before Facebook) or Instagram. So this opened my eyes. Never judge but do your research

I was around for the time that the internet started. I had discussion with people how email is different from internet. Most people I know never thought they would need to sent an email. We have letters right?

A better mouse trap can always be built. Sometimes people don't realize then need something until they use it.

I always try to teach that lesson to people. I've read that it took over 100 years from the invention of the automobile to the first paved roads that changed the infrastructure of the whole world. When the infrastructure improved, the technology took over. People would no longer ride horses, but cars were the new standard. With crypto we need as many projects as possible to change infrastructure for the regular people, only then will it start being used by the common folks and not the nerds.

Great thoughts mates, really make sense
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 27, 2017, 05:00:01 PM

Indeed!

Keep it up team!
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 27, 2017, 04:12:32 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 27, 2017, 03:36:18 PM
Yes as many said, soma is a project to bring crypto in the non crypto users hands. Soma demo app is really users friendly and the project really easy to understand, I’m sure that a lot of people will use the soma platform in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 27, 2017, 03:01:52 PM

Heh, i was there too, but people don't HAVE to adapt, it was just unreal to talk someone on the other side of the world and it didn't cost a dime. That's one of the reasons they adopted it.
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 02:55:18 PM
soma team is capable. lets hope raised enough so project develop as planned
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 27, 2017, 02:46:15 PM
not only SOMA expand  ICO time , there is a lot project did it recently ,i think no one like it .

I think it's not that bad idea to expand the ICO. These are very strange times with all these forks and money that goes to Bitcoin.
The alts still haven't fully recovered as they where before the Bitcoin Gold fork.
But even more bitcoin forks are planed in the future. Maybe forking will get a common thing for bitcoin if this goes on.

The Segwit 2x fork is the fork that will be the end of the scaling debate. BCH and BCG are just alts trying to take advantage of the situation. Future possible forks will also be like alts, they will not
have huge impact on BTC

Any impact on BTC will be an effect on all of the altcoins because whenever a coin hits a serious exchange investors will go for BTC and coin trading and it has a huge impact on it.

Actually, the best thing for alts is Btc's price remains stable.

When btc gets pump, alts are bleeding and when btc gets dump alts are bleeding Smiley
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 27, 2017, 02:44:48 PM

It's nice what you wrote, really. But all these ICOs (including SOMA) that want to bring crypto to the real world, need to suceed but not in tokensale, in deliver a product instead (good tokensale=more chances to deliver the product of course)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
October 27, 2017, 02:14:40 PM

have huge impact on BTC

Activity: 154
October 27, 2017, 01:53:42 PM

have huge impact on BTC
Activity: 392
October 27, 2017, 01:49:12 PM
Token sale expand till 15 November? hm... why did they expand ICO?

since i got an email yesterday evening from soma with the announcement that the ico would be extended i knew that this would be the number one topic in this thread today. well it might be that they just need a little bit more money

Somehow I've got the feeling that they haven't said anything about the real reasons of why they are extending the ICO. I think its better to be transparent to your investers.

mhm thats a fact. a behaviour like that is a little suspicious

There should be an official announcement.
Its now only in a post here on the thread but they should make a official medium blog post or something like that.

They should explain why they decided it, to do it only hours from the end of the ICO.
Some future investors would like to know that.

Activity: 154
October 27, 2017, 01:40:00 PM
Hmm, Soma ICO has been extended to the 15th of November due to big developments on the team - according to announcement on Twitter. Looks like they want to collect the maximum Smiley

collecting to tha mx would be great!!
Merit: 263
October 27, 2017, 01:02:49 PM
Token sale expand till 15 November? hm... why did they expand ICO?

since i got an email yesterday evening from soma with the announcement that the ico would be extended i knew that this would be the number one topic in this thread today. well it might be that they just need a little bit more money

Somehow I've got the feeling that they haven't said anything about the real reasons of why they are extending the ICO. I think its better to be transparent to your investers.

mhm thats a fact. a behaviour like that is a little suspicious

There should be an official announcement.
Its now only in a post here on the thread but they should make a official medium blog post or something like that.

They should explain why they decided it, to do it only hours from the end of the ICO.
Some future investors would like to know that.

Jump to: