Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 171. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 02:31:30 PM
ICO will end in the next 10 days seems like a good thing but not with the funds to be collected, what has happened everybody tells about the fund that has not reached the target.

Actually, as an investor, i prefer hitting the soft cap more than hitting the hard cap.

Same project do you want it start with 50 million dollar market cap or do you want it to start with 5 million Wink

Yes it is not good for companies by i should only think myself Smiley

You are right. That's why some people will invest in a last minute, they want to make sure that the hard cap is far away and they get more worth for their investment

Hopefully that's true, they will invest in the last minute minutes.
Time we see what will happen in the future Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 02:19:46 PM
i really would like to know, how much money they already rised during this ico.

afaik, they want to have collect like 40-50m Dollar during the ico, but i really dont know the softcap, but according to the website it should be around 30million which is really a lot ><

a counter on the website recoding the fundraising would be nice to have >< but we still got 10 days left ><

Hard cap is 120,000 ETH
That is a lot of money, I cant find anywere what the softcap is so I think there isnt a soft cap.

I'm sure this project will go on even without hitting that hard cap.

Yep. There are no soft cap.

I thinkin of buying some: small cap and existing alpha. Can be good investment/

Well, seeing the investment of the angel investor it's not surprising that they can already develop the project  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 12:58:59 PM
Very promissing project!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 16, 2017, 12:46:55 PM

afaik, they want to have collect like 40-50m Dollar during the ico, but i really dont know the softcap, but according to the website it should be around 30million which is really a lot ><

a counter on the website recoding the fundraising would be nice to have >< but we still got 10 days left ><

Hard cap is 120,000 ETH
That is a lot of money, I cant find anywere what the softcap is so I think there isnt a soft cap.

Yep. There are no soft cap.

I thinkin of buying some: small cap and existing alpha. Can be good investment/
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 16, 2017, 12:31:31 PM
Will Soma earn money on adversiting different brands?

I didnt know SOMA was going to advertise different brands? What I know from the whitepaper is that it will be a peer-to-peer platform to sell and buy secondhand goods.

Pinerest adversiting different popular brand, and take from him money. So, I think, may be Soma also planning doing this  Roll Eyes

that could be nice add-on

This will be a good addittion profit for Soma, and also more trusted and value for project and higher price for our tokens...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 12:19:29 PM

I didnt know SOMA was going to advertise different brands? What I know from the whitepaper is that it will be a peer-to-peer platform to sell and buy secondhand goods.

Pinerest adversiting different popular brand, and take from him money. So, I think, may be Soma also planning doing this  Roll Eyes

that could be nice add-on
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 16, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

Pinerest adversiting different popular brand, and take from him money. So, I think, may be Soma also planning doing this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 376
October 16, 2017, 11:54:56 AM

Hard cap is 120,000 ETH

the hard cap is so high ,if hit the hard cap is diffcult in this time not not good for investor ,i also hope the project will success even not hit harcap
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 16, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

Hard cap is 120,000 ETH

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
October 16, 2017, 10:18:35 AM
Where are we currently at with the fundraising?

ICO will end in 10 days.

At the moment:

Total tokens distributed

6427106 SCT /450 = ~14282 eth = nearly 5 000 000 usd

Good to see the ICO is going smoothly for SOMA.

Good for my investment too.
they stay around that value for quite a while now. i do not think that will raise much more. but all in all a good ico
Activity: 294
October 16, 2017, 10:11:55 AM

ICO will end in 10 days.

At the moment:

Total tokens distributed

Good to see the ICO is going smoothly for SOMA.

Good for my investment too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
October 16, 2017, 09:45:44 AM

ICO will end in 10 days.

At the moment:

Total tokens distributed

bitcoin and etherium are growing in recent times, this means that in dollars - the amount will grow to the end of ICO.
And for those who are still in thought - it's better to buy now while the etherium and bitcoin have not grown even more

The market can change quite fast, is not guaranteed there will be no swing back down,
well, to new year will growth of bitcoins is predicted to 9k, it's clear that there will be a correction, but in general, we see growing tendency only upwards. SOMA appeared in a very good time I think so
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 16, 2017, 09:39:43 AM
Are you familiar with Etsy? Soma reminds me a bit of it. While I still do not know what Soma's revenue streams are, I have found Etsy's:

How does Etsy make money?

Our business model is based on shared success: We make money when Etsy sellers make money. Marketplace revenue includes a $0.20 USD listing fee for each item listed and a 3.5% fee for sales completed on our website. Additional revenue comes from seller services including our advertising platform, payment processing and discounted shipping labels.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 16, 2017, 09:37:39 AM

ICO will end in 10 days.

At the moment:

Total tokens distributed

bitcoin and etherium are growing in recent times, this means that in dollars - the amount will grow to the end of ICO.
And for those who are still in thought - it's better to buy now while the etherium and bitcoin have not grown even more

The market can change quite fast, is not guaranteed there will be no swing back down,
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 09:32:24 AM
Can't really tell from the token sale page what the soft cap is, but seems like they have gotten a nice initial investment even without reaching the hard cap.  That really is the best way to grow instead of getting a crazy overhype ICO with unrealistic expectations from the get-rich-quick investors..

Hoping they can continue to build momentum with an outstanding product.

It has already been stated here that they dont have a soft cap because they are backed up by an angel Investor before the official start of their ICO.
October 16, 2017, 09:09:24 AM

ICO will end in 10 days.

At the moment:

Total tokens distributed

Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 09:07:48 AM

ICO will end in 10 days.

At the moment:

Total tokens distributed

Yeah and that amount of more than 14 000 ETH is the one I remember from checking the first time a week (or even longer) ago.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
October 16, 2017, 09:06:55 AM
for sure they will need to get a constant flow of money from somewhere to continue to operate, if it will come from advertising or something else is not known

Yeah they allocated certain SCT for that purpose. Every organization needs enough operating fund to push through with the project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 16, 2017, 09:05:26 AM

October 16, 2017, 09:04:56 AM
ICO will end in the next 10 days seems like a good thing but not with the funds to be collected, what has happened everybody tells about the fund that has not reached the target.

Actually, as an investor, i prefer hitting the soft cap more than hitting the hard cap.

Same project do you want it start with 50 million dollar market cap or do you want it to start with 5 million Wink

Yes it is not good for companies by i should only think myself Smiley

You are right. That's why some people will invest in a last minute, they want to make sure that the hard cap is far away and they get more worth for their investment
I agree, there are investors who prefer to buy tokens in the last minute, they study the project to the end.
I think in this case the best incentive would be a system of bonuses: the earlier you buy - you get more bonus
Jump to: