Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 174. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 15, 2017, 09:16:17 PM
I think it’s enough time for the ico, still more than 10 day before the end and its enough to raise a lot of money, look already more than 5 million, its awesome. And I think that in the last days of the ico, we will see a final rush of invest in soma.
5 million is great amount of money but I'm sure that they will collect even more
I think they still need some big news/hype news if they want to reach their max cap  Grin
120k ETH is still far away.

Because of so many projects, I will find it difficult fr SOMA to reach its max cap, not impossible, but I think they will reach their sof cap at the very least, but most likely more, the concept is good, the project is well carried, and some of the ideas, revolutionary, I thin  SOM will be fine Cheesy.

Don't see why they should reach the hard cap. I mean of course it is also a sign for a good project but I don't think there is need for it in the end. Sure, they say every 1500 ETH a new market will be opened, but in the end, these markets will come soone or later without the hard cap, because otherwise the project will not work out in my eyes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 09:14:46 PM
I think it’s enough time for the ico, still more than 10 day before the end and its enough to raise a lot of money, look already more than 5 million, its awesome. And I think that in the last days of the ico, we will see a final rush of invest in soma.
5 million is great amount of money but I'm sure that they will collect even more
I think they still need some big news/hype news if they want to reach their max cap  Grin

there are some concerns for ETH fork so hope fully should pick up more close to end of ICO time
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 09:11:31 PM

Because of so many projects, I will find it difficult fr SOMA to reach its max cap, not impossible, but I think they will reach their sof cap at the very least, but most likely more, the concept is good, the project is well carried, and some of the ideas, revolutionary, I thin  SOM will be fine Cheesy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 08:02:24 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
October 15, 2017, 06:56:38 PM
let me finish to translate everything in french and i think a know a place where people can want to buy SCT  Cool Grin
Activity: 518
October 15, 2017, 06:49:06 PM
Activity: 294
October 15, 2017, 05:42:48 PM
Don't know why everybody keeps saying $1.5M was invested. There is a big difference between valuation and the amount invested.

I could pay $100 for 1 Soma token, there are 60 million tokens, that means a valuation of $6 billion.

I did not really understand what you mean.

What are those 1.5 millions you're talking about ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 15, 2017, 05:27:47 PM

Since they dont have to worry about the soft cap, 5 millions is a great amount for a project like this. We can all expect more investors in the last days of ICO.
I hope they can keep up with their road map and present open beta in Q1 2018.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 15, 2017, 05:13:00 PM
the logo of soma makes me happy ! ! ! It reminds me the logo of firefox but a bit more peaceful. I hope you will do everything to make your project great, good luck to the SOMA team.

I thought it was brilliant as well. It looks like a classic already and has this good mood.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 15, 2017, 05:07:49 PM
Activity: 252
October 15, 2017, 04:55:03 PM
Just wait a bit the team will answer all the question, I always see answer, the team is really active and handle the communication very well. That’s one of the reason of the sucess of the token sale I think, investors always like a communicative team.

yes, if the community and also the developers are not talkative, the whole project would fail at the end. this wont happen here, since everyone is eager to question and to answer everything Smiley

I do see this as a very active community. There are a lot of people who answer all questions, even if the Devs aren't around.

That's the strength behind a good active community!
Projects who are backed by a good community are usually project who will survive this hard world of crypto.

Still a little more then 10 days to go before this ICO is over. It will be closed right in the middle of the forks... it would benefit more if they add one extra week. A lot of people will sell there BTC and will go back into alts and ICO's.

Yeah, it seems that people are quite hungry for forked coins this time. And it looks like BTC will break the ATH before the fork as well, which means that it will be much more attractive to hold their btc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 15, 2017, 04:47:57 PM
Just wait a bit the team will answer all the question, I always see answer, the team is really active and handle the communication very well. That’s one of the reason of the sucess of the token sale I think, investors always like a communicative team.

yes, if the community and also the developers are not talkative, the whole project would fail at the end. this wont happen here, since everyone is eager to question and to answer everything Smiley

I do see this as a very active community. There are a lot of people who answer all questions, even if the Devs aren't around.

That's the strength behind a good active community!
Projects who are backed by a good community are usually project who will survive this hard world of crypto.

Still a little more then 10 days to go before this ICO is over. It will be closed right in the middle of the forks... it would benefit more if they add one extra week. A lot of people will sell there BTC and will go back into alts and ICO's.
Activity: 168
October 15, 2017, 04:44:52 PM
Soma has provided 10% of its budget for community rewards, this gives all prospective merchants and ambassadors great prospects, he platform will grow plus they will grow together, it will create a dynamics dazzling.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 15, 2017, 04:44:39 PM
Don't know why everybody keeps saying $1.5M was invested. There is a big difference between valuation and the amount invested.

I could pay $100 for 1 Soma token, there are 60 million tokens, that means a valuation of $6 billion.

It may be possible, but in few year. Pinterest cost around 12 billions now, but it took 5 years
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
October 15, 2017, 04:43:54 PM
What soft cap they have? I see only hard cap requiments on their site..

They dont have a soft cap because it was already raised before the start of the ICO.

This comes from the co-founder of Soma:
We decided not include soft cap as we were already backed up by angel investments before the ICO round and ICO is a complementary round to develop our software further.

This is good. The project will continue to run no matter how much money they will collect during this crowdsale. Thanks to the angel investor!
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
October 15, 2017, 04:18:17 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
October 15, 2017, 04:12:24 PM
the logo of soma makes me happy ! ! ! It reminds me the logo of firefox but a bit more peaceful. I hope you will do everything to make your project great, good luck to the SOMA team.
I also really liked this logo,
when I saw them - I thought that this team has excellent designer.. I believe in the success of this project, SOMA tokens will go to the moon
Activity: 350
October 15, 2017, 04:08:26 PM
I am little worried about the complexity of selling something on Soma. Not everyone will be willing to deal with making an IIC card for every item they want to sell. On top of that you will probably need your own social account. Right now application LetGo is popular because its easy and quick to use, it seems like thats what people like right now when nobody has enough time. I see an advantage in Soma being lunched in a crypto world and i hope they will take advantage of that.

Soma would be popular for buyers, with the security of the IIC card and the blockchain, and the protection of funds, it would be very appealing, so eventually, sellers will be forced to use it anyway, the first sellers, of course, would be members of the crypto community, then, the more mainstream cryptos are, the more sellers will enter the platform.
Activity: 182
October 15, 2017, 03:55:30 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 15, 2017, 03:51:07 PM
I am little worried about the complexity of selling something on Soma. Not everyone will be willing to deal with making an IIC card for every item they want to sell. On top of that you will probably need your own social account. Right now application LetGo is popular because its easy and quick to use, it seems like thats what people like right now when nobody has enough time. I see an advantage in Soma being launched in a crypto world and i hope they will take advantage of that.
Jump to: