Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 205. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 08, 2017, 09:07:46 AM
I can't believe everyone here is using android. Ok, my guess was android more common in here than ios. But i wasn't expecting this kind of difference.

Or there is some who already tested and keeping his thoughts to himself.

Im agree. No one here dont have Iphone? Can you share your impressions from their apps?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 08, 2017, 08:54:02 AM
We see a very careful approach to the organization of the company. I hope there will be a good project with stable development.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 08, 2017, 08:21:02 AM
I can't believe everyone here is using android. Ok, my guess was android more common in here than ios. But i wasn't expecting this kind of difference.

Or there is some who already tested and keeping his thoughts to himself.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 08, 2017, 08:14:02 AM
Is this similar to theViralExchange? You earn viral points for executing actions on socials (like, rt, etc...) and you can you use those points to put your page in or you can exchange them for the blitz currency

No, as I understand, this is sosial network like Pinterest. You can like your favourite images and buy. But may be Im wrong...
I want to test andriod app asap  Embarrassed
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 08, 2017, 07:51:28 AM
Is this similar to theViralExchange? You earn viral points for executing actions on socials (like, rt, etc...) and you can you use those points to put your page in or you can exchange them for the blitz currency

No, it does not. This is more like a social network with the ability to trade within the network. Where goods have a sales history. Also, the possibility of payments in the crypto currency is added here.

I see, it's like a marketplace forum, like we see in a lot of forums, but it's kind of regulated (PayPal has buyer protection and UTrust will have buyer protection) and also people can earn SOMA tokens buy promoting other products or perform social actions. Is that right?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 07:34:53 AM
Although it is nice that the goods can have a sales history. How would this be enforced? eg. what is stopping a recent buyer of a product to simply replace it with another product and say it was the original product?

Also, does the company have any relation with Mozilla? the logos are quite similar.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
October 08, 2017, 07:31:34 AM

wait a little Wink yesterday i wrote that i will request the alpha today - so i do. but i just woke up so give me a little time Wink

haha

Take your time Smiley

But it is true that Android is more popular in crypto community - there is much more apps for Android then for IOS.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
October 08, 2017, 07:28:45 AM

No, it does not. This is more like a social network with the ability to trade within the network. Where goods have a sales history. Also, the possibility of payments in the crypto currency is added here.
Activity: 392
October 08, 2017, 07:09:08 AM
I asked a question while back but I do not think it was answered.

Has anyone found what benefits token buyers get out of holding the tokens?
The worth of the tokens will decrease if more people use this.
Although I don't think this is planned as an investment so you don't need to get additional bonuses out of holding the tokens.
"While Soma enables the use of multiple cryptographic currencies on its platform - There is a strong support for the use of SCT as a payment since it is incentivized by removing transaction costs from the transactions made in SCT."

Maybe essentially this is a utility token and not an invesment token, so they wont give you any special benefit for holding the tokens.

Wait what? Then why would people want to participate in the ICO at all? Is Soma some kind of philanthropic project?

To be able to answer that question I think we first need to know what exactly Soma's business model is. Has anyone found a description of it?

Well to be honest I am not really sure what their business model exactly is. Could it be possible that they charge a small fee when an trade/auction on their market place was successful?
I think so that's the business model of most marketplace tokens. I think that's the best way for a project to get profit.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 08, 2017, 07:07:30 AM

maybe, its not same.
in trading, if you want to be manager you just have good track record, its mean you make big profit in short time and keep it.
Activity: 154
October 08, 2017, 06:47:53 AM
Im a bit curious about their alpha, can the team please do a SOMA walkthrough on the app for us who dont have an Iphone. thanks Smiley

We'll have to wait for some feedbacks from iPhones users.

Hope there will be enough to really test the application.

I dont know why they are waiting with android version. I know they said for now they will present just iOS one but i think they should invest some time to release a version for everyone else also. It will boost the ICO investments for sure.

Same here, more people are owning an Android phone.
It will be released and I really hope it will be fast because I'm very curious.

Is there anyone with an iOS who has tested this?

Nobody posted yet about testing alpha.

I think in crypto community android is more common than iOS. I hope they release the alpha for android soon.

wait a little Wink yesterday i wrote that i will request the alpha today - so i do. but i just woke up so give me a little time Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 08, 2017, 06:40:31 AM

Although I don't think this is planned as an investment so you don't need to get additional bonuses out of holding the tokens.
"While Soma enables the use of multiple cryptographic currencies on its platform - There is a strong support for the use of SCT as a payment since it is incentivized by removing transaction costs from the transactions made in SCT."

Maybe essentially this is a utility token and not an invesment token, so they wont give you any special benefit for holding the tokens.

Wait what? Then why would people want to participate in the ICO at all? Is Soma some kind of philanthropic project?

To be able to answer that question I think we first need to know what exactly Soma's business model is. Has anyone found a description of it?

Well to be honest I am not really sure what their business model exactly is. Could it be possible that they charge a small fee when an trade/auction on their market place was successful?
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 08, 2017, 06:25:50 AM
Im a bit curious about their alpha, can the team please do a SOMA walkthrough on the app for us who dont have an Iphone. thanks Smiley

I dont know why they are waiting with android version. I know they said for now they will present just iOS one but i think they should invest some time to release a version for everyone else also. It will boost the ICO investments for sure.

Nobody posted yet about testing alpha.

I think in crypto community android is more common than iOS. I hope they release the alpha for android soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 08, 2017, 06:04:49 AM
Activity: 630
October 08, 2017, 05:59:47 AM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
October 08, 2017, 05:13:25 AM

I am not a programmer but I think it is not so easy to convert an iOS app into an android app, correct me if I am worng. The team is just at the beginning currently, as it is just an alpha, so it costs time and money to build this. We can be lucky that there is at least an alpha as a lot of other projects not even are close to one Wink

The alpha version for android devices will be available soon as I read on the website. So, we need to be patient to be able to test the application. I bet Soma has some skilled people who able to program on every operating system. So, it won't take too long to wait.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 08, 2017, 05:03:28 AM

I am not a programmer but I think it is not so easy to convert an iOS app into an android app, correct me if I am worng. The team is just at the beginning currently, as it is just an alpha, so it costs time and money to build this. We can be lucky that there is at least an alpha as a lot of other projects not even are close to one Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 08, 2017, 04:51:45 AM

Activity: 294
October 08, 2017, 04:13:10 AM

Activity: 490
October 08, 2017, 02:56:47 AM

Wait what? you dont want bonus? you dont want cheap price?
But still i didnt give an absolute answer before, there was a "maybe" word.

The thing you think is bonuses and cheap price now may be a different thing in the future.

It is very important to see what is soma's business model and what are tokens for? I couldn't see anything yet about it.
"The thing you think is bonuses and cheap price now may be a different thing in the future. "
I dont have any idea what are those words mean  Grin

What are tokens for? have you read the whitepaper?   Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: