Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 206. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 08, 2017, 02:16:56 AM
I asked a question while back but I do not think it was answered.

Has anyone found what benefits token buyers get out of holding the tokens?
The worth of the tokens will decrease if more people use this.
Although I don't think this is planned as an investment so you don't need to get additional bonuses out of holding the tokens.
"While Soma enables the use of multiple cryptographic currencies on its platform - There is a strong support for the use of SCT as a payment since it is incentivized by removing transaction costs from the transactions made in SCT."

Maybe essentially this is a utility token and not an invesment token, so they wont give you any special benefit for holding the tokens.

Wait what? Then why would people want to participate in the ICO at all? Is Soma some kind of philanthropic project?

To be able to answer that question I think we first need to know what exactly Soma's business model is. Has anyone found a description of it?
Wait what? you dont want bonus? you dont want cheap price?
But still i didnt give an absolute answer before, there was a "maybe" word.

The thing you think is bonuses and cheap price now may be a different thing in the future.

It is very important to see what is soma's business model and what are tokens for? I couldn't see anything yet about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 01:42:23 AM

Although I don't think this is planned as an investment so you don't need to get additional bonuses out of holding the tokens.
"While Soma enables the use of multiple cryptographic currencies on its platform - There is a strong support for the use of SCT as a payment since it is incentivized by removing transaction costs from the transactions made in SCT."

Maybe essentially this is a utility token and not an invesment token, so they wont give you any special benefit for holding the tokens.

Wait what? Then why would people want to participate in the ICO at all? Is Soma some kind of philanthropic project?

To be able to answer that question I think we first need to know what exactly Soma's business model is. Has anyone found a description of it?
Wait what? you dont want bonus? you dont want cheap price?
But still i didnt give an absolute answer before, there was a "maybe" word.
Activity: 588
October 08, 2017, 01:41:30 AM
Im a bit curious about their alpha, can the team please do a SOMA walkthrough on the app for us who dont have an Iphone. thanks Smiley

Cheesy same here!
Very curious about the app but dont have an iphone. They should make a walkthrough video and putt it on there youtube channel. Is there anyone who has tried the app on there iphone?

Thanks!
Good idea my friend. I hope that someone will make video with footage of this app

i could make a video if i could get more times this weekend <.<" all those new eCryptos Airdrops are killing me Smiley

a video would be much better to put everthing together, how this will work Smiley

Yes please! Videos are always a good way to show stuff, and much better then just some words Smiley
I am still curious about the App, and as no one so far said something about it :/

yes this is exact i was want to say. detailed video more easy to understand community and investors. i think some of people always compare project to other and saying this that is same project but inside project always not same everyone project have a different strategy. i think detailed and animation videos will good for understand people.

I've been asking people for feedback on the demo here. a video of it would be even better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 01:13:58 AM
Im a bit curious about their alpha, can the team please do a SOMA walkthrough on the app for us who dont have an Iphone. thanks Smiley

Cheesy same here!
Very curious about the app but dont have an iphone. They should make a walkthrough video and putt it on there youtube channel. Is there anyone who has tried the app on there iphone?

Thanks!
Good idea my friend. I hope that someone will make video with footage of this app

i could make a video if i could get more times this weekend <.<" all those new eCryptos Airdrops are killing me Smiley

a video would be much better to put everthing together, how this will work Smiley

Yes please! Videos are always a good way to show stuff, and much better then just some words Smiley
I am still curious about the App, and as no one so far said something about it :/

yes this is exact i was want to say. detailed video more easy to understand community and investors. i think some of people always compare project to other and saying this that is same project but inside project always not same everyone project have a different strategy. i think detailed and animation videos will good for understand people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 07, 2017, 09:44:00 PM

Cheesy same here!

Thanks!

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 07, 2017, 07:42:18 PM

Cheesy same here!

Thanks!

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 07, 2017, 06:59:34 PM

Merit: 104
October 07, 2017, 06:39:53 PM

Cheesy same here!

Thanks!
I think eventually will be on android, they need an programmer with skills of adaptive develop, now it solves the problem of different operating system in smartphones. Anyway I think SOMA will find an excellent solution
Activity: 518
October 07, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

Cheesy same here!

Thanks!
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 07, 2017, 05:35:25 PM

Activity: 686
October 07, 2017, 05:34:54 PM
There are already other requests from users here and sternos with the same theme, I believe in the work of the team that has already shown to work hard. I will also be waiting for the test on other platforms or online for a better evaluation. But first of all I know that it is an excellent excellent investment project
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 07, 2017, 05:24:50 PM

Cheesy same here!

Thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 05:22:34 PM
hello dev, i want to ask to you about your project, i still confused about your project, especially in token information, i look there is no
October 07, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Activity: 364
October 07, 2017, 04:58:40 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 04:57:43 PM
just wondering if i should request the alpha for ios - anybody don that so far?

i have, the new version came out today!

How is it working? give us some infos please Cheesy I haven't applied yet, but I am thinking about it Smiley

There is just the IOS alpha that is available for the moment  ?

yep, that's what people are saying , but haven't seen anyone giving feedback on it.

Quite limited, android is way more used.
Yep, android has significantly bigger user base than iOS, especially outside of US territory. I'm hoping that they will release android version soon  Smiley
Yep, android users are much more than iphone users in my country.
Everyone knows how bad the iphone development has been recently.

They know how important an android alpha is to give the most of the people out there a chance to test their product and I am pretty sure they are already working on one.
Activity: 392
October 07, 2017, 04:56:10 PM

October 07, 2017, 04:41:23 PM

How is it working? give us some infos please Cheesy I haven't applied yet, but I am thinking about it Smiley

yep, that's what people are saying , but haven't seen anyone giving feedback on it.

Yep, android has significantly bigger user base than iOS, especially outside of US territory. I'm hoping that they will release android version soon  Smiley
Yep, android users are much more than iphone users in my country.
Everyone knows how bad the iphone development has been recently.
Activity: 518
October 07, 2017, 04:08:31 PM

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
October 07, 2017, 04:07:11 PM
hi everyone, we released our new Alpha today, you will be able to request the iOS Alpha via our website  (https://soma.co/) . Existing users can just upgrade it directly in TestFlight. Thank you for your support!

Is there any date set for android alpha? Or we will see when it is ready to go?

You will make me buy an iphone Smiley

Ios is a little bit easier to code so is natural that they release the alpha there, now the ones with Android will have to be patient, we will have an alpha soon enough, meanwhile, some people with Ios could do a review to show us how is the app doing Cheesy.
I can not wait no more,i'm impatient to try/test an alpha version for android,i hope they release one soon...
Jump to: