Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 41. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 08:31:18 AM
Soma tokens can now only be bought on the delta?
On which exchange SCT will be? When will the listing be?

More news about exchanges next week.
New exchanges are working on adding us.

It is the only thing we are waiting for now i guess.

I hope it is one of the ok exchanges not coinexchange etc. I can wait for next week so Smiley
The project really needs a good exchange. The potential of the project is large, but so far the price of the mote and the volume of trades are extremely low.
This will definitely be corrected if the project continues to develop. Going to a solid exchange will also be a good step forward.
we just wait what the team has done so we can know that the team has prepared the best exchange so that the price will increase

I hope the teams can get deal with a big exchange so that this coin will have big volume, so it can affected to the price. Big exchange is necessary to show to all people that Soma is great project
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 12:58:43 AM
Merry Christmas
Great news!
Thanks,  I am happy to be part of this campaign.
The project develops in stages And I believe in its bright future
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
December 24, 2017, 12:09:13 PM

I hope it is one of the ok exchanges not coinexchange etc. I can wait for next week so Smiley
The project really needs a good exchange. The potential of the project is large, but so far the price of the mote and the volume of trades are extremely low.
This will definitely be corrected if the project continues to develop. Going to a solid exchange will also be a good step forward.
we just wait what the team has done so we can know that the team has prepared the best exchange so that the price will increase
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
December 24, 2017, 06:47:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 24, 2017, 06:43:09 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
December 24, 2017, 06:09:57 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
December 24, 2017, 06:08:57 AM
Merry Christmas

Soma team wishes merry Christmas and Happy new Year to everyone! After Christmas and during January, we are releasing our new website and list SCT on new exchanges. We have also hired new community managers so there is always somebody to answer questions in the future. Thank you!

Join our Telegram channel, join our community:
https://t.me/SomaCommunity
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
December 24, 2017, 04:45:02 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
December 23, 2017, 05:32:27 PM
Very disappointed participation in this company bounty, the manager did not pay the bounty rewards. You should be ashamed of your meanness. Nobody wants to deal with scammers from the company SOMA .. shame on your head.
this rookie accusation is not legit. i have got my bounty reward and i think everybody did. conclusion..only fud and spam from this dude.
As far as I can see, everyone got their reward for bounty. If you join the company after its completion, then this is exactly your problem.

i can confirm, i get my bounty too and hold
legendary
December 23, 2017, 08:26:58 AM
Very disappointed participation in this company bounty, the manager did not pay the bounty rewards. You should be ashamed of your meanness. Nobody wants to deal with scammers from the company SOMA .. shame on your head.

What are you talking about? The bounty is finished before you joined the forum.

Wow, really. I didn't check it.

Sometimes i really want to be a moderator to ban these fudders.

Anyways, i really hope for an exchange now. It is time for it.
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
December 23, 2017, 08:23:28 AM
this rookie accusation is not legit. i have got my bounty reward and i think everybody did. conclusion..only fud and spam from this dude.
As far as I can see, everyone got their reward for bounty. If you join the company after its completion, then this is exactly your problem.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 23, 2017, 07:44:57 AM
I would really like that the team was more active in the telegram or on this forum. I have some questions about yobit and I'm not the only one who hung there tokens. The team promised that if the exchange does not solve this problem then they will reimburse the lost tokens after which there will be burning and entering the exchanges. But the third exchange they promised before the end of this week and I do not really understand when they are going to reimburse lost tokens since the exit to the stock exchange is possible only after burning.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
December 23, 2017, 06:45:42 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
December 23, 2017, 06:43:37 AM
All exchanges list?
for the exchange of sct only registered in etherdelta and maybe the team will soon prepare for another exchange. we are waiting for further developments
yup..etherdelta is a secondary exchange yet. i am very courious about the team efforts to list soma on some good exchanges. the fact that there is another sct token makes things even worse for soma because the other sct coin is a shitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 10:46:47 PM
All exchanges list?
for the exchange of sct only registered in etherdelta and maybe the team will soon prepare for another exchange. we are waiting for further developments
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
December 22, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

What are you talking about? The bounty is finished before you joined the forum.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 09:37:40 AM
All exchanges list?
legendary
December 22, 2017, 09:11:20 AM

I checked bounty thread after your accusation but it seems everyone is happy.

Also, manager make a form for if anyone couldn't get bounty to fill https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26145181

So shame on you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 22, 2017, 08:47:12 AM
after listing on the coinmarketcap, the price fell almost two times more, the project needs more good news

It is not because of coinmarketcap.

Soma currently only on etherdelta. And etherdelta is offline so the price is not representing the real value of the token.
do you know any news about etherdelta? when it will be online again? there is no information on ED twitter. Thank you.

At me all works well. If you enter and get into your saved account, then everything is in order. And if you re-request a private key, it's better not to risk

I don't think it is safe to use now. I'm constantly checking etherdelta twitter account and they didn't announce such a thing.
When i was writing this message they announced they are back but i can't trust them anymore.
Yes, the issue of trust is very important. Therefore, without any advertising  Wink, the more decentralized exchanges the topics will be better for everyone and for the delta itself in the first place.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 22, 2017, 08:03:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: