Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 42. (Read 92794 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 22, 2017, 07:59:15 AM
after listing on the coinmarketcap, the price fell almost two times more, the project needs more good news

It is not because of coinmarketcap.

Soma currently only on etherdelta. And etherdelta is offline so the price is not representing the real value of the token.
do you know any news about etherdelta? when it will be online again? there is no information on ED twitter. Thank you.

At me all works well. If you enter and get into your saved account, then everything is in order. And if you re-request a private key, it's better not to risk

I don't think it is safe to use now. I'm constantly checking etherdelta twitter account and they didn't announce such a thing.

When i was writing this message they announced they are back but i can't trust them anymore.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 22, 2017, 07:43:38 AM
after listing on the coinmarketcap, the price fell almost two times more, the project needs more good news

Soma currently only on etherdelta. And etherdelta is offline so the price is not representing the real value of the token.
do you know any news about etherdelta? when it will be online again? there is no information on ED twitter. Thank you.

At me all works well. If you enter and get into your saved account, then everything is in order. And if you re-request a private key, it's better not to risk
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 07:14:02 AM

legendary
December 22, 2017, 06:59:05 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
December 22, 2017, 06:33:13 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
December 21, 2017, 11:20:35 AM
SOMA Update: listed on CoinmarketCap

More news coming soon!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 21, 2017, 05:25:50 AM
Soma is finally listed on coinmarketcap, hopefully it will give a better visibility ans increases the volume. We really need that third exchange. They only list etherdelta, though, no yobit.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 12:26:53 AM
Still no new exchanges ?
Why is it so hard to get one. Please you said before ico you have 3 exchanges in hand. Where are they.
ED is free for all, they take everyone. So it doesn’t even count.

There will be some news coming this week about new exchanges.
We had 3 exchanges in hand ED & Yobit were two of them, the thirth one first want to see volume before they add SOMA.

We are missing volume so we need to gain that before entering some larger ones.

Well with the airdrop structure and the exchange we have right now. We won’t see a good trading volume for soma .
3rd exchange , It wont happen then.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
December 20, 2017, 04:34:07 PM
At etherdelta price went up now. Someone is bought it.
Perhaps we are waiting for a good growth in the near future.

It is too low comparing to ico price. Also, there are not too many tokens out there so it's possible for someone to see it a great profit opportunity.

Maybe we will have to wait for UTRUST tokens to be released. They declared partnership. Maybe then SCT will be noticed.
legendary
December 20, 2017, 04:25:30 PM

It is too low comparing to ico price. Also, there are not too many tokens out there so it's possible for someone to see it a great profit opportunity.
Activity: 490
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
December 20, 2017, 03:33:01 PM
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
December 20, 2017, 02:56:32 PM
I read that today they were going to burn Soma tokens. But there was no specific time  when this would happen.
Does anyone already know when it will be?
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 20, 2017, 06:55:45 AM
the price is still very low and I think it is still a long way to increase the price of this coin, and it will probably take a long time before finding a good exchange

That yobit problem hit the price badly.

Now we should wait for a platform to be ready and of course better and bigger exchange for the listing.

Indeed
SOMA's vision is a long-term vision. You have to look futher then what is happening now. Knowing the tech team is working hard on the developments and everything is going as planned. 2018 will be a great year for SOMA! Just HODL and check back in a year! You will see it all was worth the wait!

Isn't that a little bit counterproductive? They asked for a higher volume before they give a go on sct being listed, while (at least in my opinion) we need their exchange to lift our volume, the low trading volume is mainly because there were no decent exchange out there.

Or, we can trick the volume by revising your airdrop rule. Maybe if we put the terms where the bonus will be given to token holders from, say like, 25th of december or 1st of January, there will be a movement as people trying to accumulate more before the date of "lock down"

If a normal and interesting project then the volumes will be on the ED. You look at the PRL project. There daily trades for 300 thousand dollars and this token is not traded on any exchange. When a project brings something revolutionary, then everyone is interested in it.

If a token (or coin) has a unique feature, then yes, their daily volume will goes up by themselves due to trader's demand. But on sct case, the high volume can not be achieved or at least it would be hard to get there (and thus, it can't be listed on third exchange due to their criteria is not fulfilled) because soma gave a "lockdown rule" for their airdrop which, unfortunately, also supported by our recent condition where the only working exchange is ED. This will make people think they better hold their token due to the lack of decent exchange in hope to gain profit on the airdrop or until the third exchange announced.

Now, because most people will hold their coin until a better exchange come, there will be a low trading volume. While at the same time, the third exchange is also waiting for a decent volume to give a go. Unless one party decide to give in, we're stuck here.

Thus, I propose that soma can devise a plan to break this situation by revising their rule of airdrop, where the token "lockdown" will be effective from, like, one more week or anything. This will hopefully create a huge demand as strong investors would start bidding to gather more coin while weak hand will let their coins go because they get a decent price.

Those who want to sell quick will be happy because they can sell.

Those who want to hold more will be happy because they get their wishes.

Volume will increase and we'll meet the third exchange.

Everyone is happy
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 20, 2017, 05:53:44 AM
the price is still very low and I think it is still a long way to increase the price of this coin, and it will probably take a long time before finding a good exchange

Now we should wait for a platform to be ready and of course better and bigger exchange for the listing.

Indeed
SOMA's vision is a long-term vision. You have to look futher then what is happening now. Knowing the tech team is working hard on the developments and everything is going as planned. 2018 will be a great year for SOMA! Just HODL and check back in a year! You will see it all was worth the wait!

Isn't that a little bit counterproductive? They asked for a higher volume before they give a go on sct being listed, while (at least in my opinion) we need their exchange to lift our volume, the low trading volume is mainly because there were no decent exchange out there.

Or, we can trick the volume by revising your airdrop rule. Maybe if we put the terms where the bonus will be given to token holders from, say like, 25th of december or 1st of January, there will be a movement as people trying to accumulate more before the date of "lock down"

If a normal and interesting project then the volumes will be on the ED. You look at the PRL project. There daily trades for 300 thousand dollars and this token is not traded on any exchange. When a project brings something revolutionary, then everyone is interested in it.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 19, 2017, 07:24:35 AM

Indeed

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 05:29:34 AM
The first time I've heard about this project. But looking at what the project is doing. This is a very interesting topic, because it will simplify the life of people and give additional time, instead of wasting time in stores.
legendary
December 19, 2017, 05:18:11 AM
Still no new exchanges ?
Why is it so hard to get one. Please you said before ico you have 3 exchanges in hand. Where are they.

We had 3 exchanges in hand ED & Yobit were two of them, the thirth one first want to see volume before they add SOMA.

It was easy to predict Soma would miss volume due to the majority of the tokens is holding by private investors and there is not too many tokens out there.
December 19, 2017, 04:34:09 AM

Indeed
December 19, 2017, 04:27:44 AM
Still no new exchanges ?

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 11:10:29 PM
Still no new exchanges ?
Pages:
Jump to: