Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 43. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 01:31:00 PM
the price is still very low and I think it is still a long way to increase the price of this coin, and it will probably take a long time before finding a good exchange

That yobit problem hit the price badly.

Now we should wait for a platform to be ready and of course better and bigger exchange for the listing.
yes for that we can see that the price will improve after entering a good exchange and hopefully the price will increase. I can not wait to wait
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 18, 2017, 01:12:35 PM
the price is still very low and I think it is still a long way to increase the price of this coin, and it will probably take a long time before finding a good exchange

That yobit problem hit the price badly.

Now we should wait for a platform to be ready and of course better and bigger exchange for the listing.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 02:25:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 17, 2017, 10:55:44 PM
According to the roadmap for the first quarter of 2018, a beta release is planned. Is this really going to happen on time?

Yes all developments are going as planned!
Soon there will be new website with more information.

good day! please tell me as it decided the issue with the exchange yobit? my coins never arrived to the exchange,and support ignores any questions Cry

Yobit's thread finally got locked (probably by moderator) after a wave of spam posts by newbies for days. I don't know how will this affect yobit's performance, but if everything goes downward after this, it means the stepping stone (as i said on previos post) is failed and it's time to double the effort of being listed on other exchanges
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 07:50:31 PM
Please how can we trade this coin? Though I know that the best is to hold but a good project need a good exchange.
you can redeem a WRC token with Ethereum in Etherdelta.
Rate is still low I hope you can hold it for several more months.
Activity: 378
December 17, 2017, 06:13:19 PM
Please how can we trade this coin? Though I know that the best is to hold but a good project need a good exchange.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
December 17, 2017, 09:12:14 AM
According to the roadmap for the first quarter of 2018, a beta release is planned. Is this really going to happen on time?

good day! please tell me as it decided the issue with the exchange yobit? my coins never arrived to the exchange,and support ignores any questions Cry
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
December 16, 2017, 09:48:01 PM
I previously wrote that I would Hold SCT. But there is still no choice. Strongly want or do not want, better than hold. The price is still negligible.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2017, 07:41:32 PM

Well, that means that after beta release in the Q1 2018, we are expecting an increase in the SCT
I'm already waiting for a new website!

Hopefully those news will be picked up by the community as the token is currently traded under ICO price heavily.
More than -1000% the ICO price and there are many investors already to sold their token at this loss price.
Some people tried to keep the price of SOMA does not dump more at 0.0002x ETH, but by the panic made the price of SOMA dumped more and below this support price,
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
December 16, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

Well, that means that after beta release in the Q1 2018, we are expecting an increase in the SCT

Hopefully those news will be picked up by the community as the token is currently traded under ICO price heavily.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
December 16, 2017, 02:25:17 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
December 16, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
December 16, 2017, 08:35:44 AM
legendary
December 16, 2017, 06:38:06 AM
Shouldn't we get some airdrop on accounts which hold tokens??
I didn't receive anything!

Read above, the info was given repetitively. The airdrop will be distributed on Q2 of 2018. For now, that is all the info we got, but maybe later dev will inform us more about some details such as conditions and limitations.

So basically for a couple percentage more tokens I can't move them till the Q2 2018 well that ... disappointing .... or even more actually.

I don't like the Idea not tradeable no platform nothing.

If you don't want to get some you can always move them.

It is not mandatory but i won't keep my tokens. I am thinking in long-term also more tokens would be great for me.
December 16, 2017, 05:27:43 AM
Shouldn't we get some airdrop on accounts which hold tokens??
I didn't receive anything!

Read above, the info was given repetitively. The airdrop will be distributed on Q2 of 2018. For now, that is all the info we got, but maybe later dev will inform us more about some details such as conditions and limitations.

So basically for a couple percentage more tokens I can't move them till the Q2 2018 well that ... disappointing .... or even more actually.

I don't like the Idea not tradeable no platform nothing.
Activity: 290
December 15, 2017, 11:29:26 PM
Still no new exchanges,
Team just go to Bancor app.
https://app.bancor.network/
They won’t ask for any fee
[email protected]

Enjin relay got pump when they in bancor app.
Atleast we can use web3 wallet to do buy/sell in the bancor app. Easy

By so expecting the latest information about this project and I know that the team will do our best  for all of us.
and for a good exchange will bring good profits too
Just try to contact bancor.
They cost nothing,
And this will ensure the liquidity, at least it have continuous liquidity
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
December 15, 2017, 08:50:30 AM
Why did they make an agreement with yobit.

It is one of the worst exchanges out there and proved it in the first second. I hope they will find a better one.

By far the worst exchange. Its crazy how many scam accusations there are against them, but the dependence of people from centralized exchanges prevents them from getting took down finally. Projects still making business with them.

We are working hard on new exchanges.
We will announce some new exchanges when the listing on Coinmarketcap is completed.

Until then, use EtherDelta and not Yobit.
Yobit is one of the worst exchanges. It is better not to trade there, use etherdelta.
But the best solution with SCT - HODL!

If you think how low is the price right now and how little tokens out there on the market, it is the only logical movement is hodl.

i think twice what's your said ,but i didn't why! really strange for me .  i am small investor ,needn't care about price . just hodl ,mybe i will rich in future.

a good life position, do not worry about the temporary fall in prices, let's hope that we will be richer in the future.
Activity: 362
December 15, 2017, 08:46:40 AM

It is one of the worst exchanges out there and proved it in the first second. I hope they will find a better one.

By far the worst exchange. Its crazy how many scam accusations there are against them, but the dependence of people from centralized exchanges prevents them from getting took down finally. Projects still making business with them.

We will announce some new exchanges when the listing on Coinmarketcap is completed.

Yobit is one of the worst exchanges. It is better not to trade there, use etherdelta.

If you think how low is the price right now and how little tokens out there on the market, it is the only logical movement is hodl.

i think twice what's your said ,but i didn't why! really strange for me .  i am small investor ,needn't care about price . just hodl ,mybe i will rich in future.
legendary
December 15, 2017, 08:43:21 AM

Activity: 905
Merit: 113
December 15, 2017, 04:25:00 AM
Still no new exchanges,
Team just go to Bancor app.
https://app.bancor.network/
They won’t ask for any fee
[email protected]

Enjin relay got pump when they in bancor app.
Atleast we can use web3 wallet to do buy/sell in the bancor app. Easy

By so expecting the latest information about this project and I know that the team will do our best  for all of us.
and for a good exchange will bring good profits too
Pages:
Jump to: