Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 47. (Read 92794 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 09, 2017, 01:23:55 PM
But seriously you can't compare Stratis which is platoform for devs to develop own application with Soma which is a social marketplace Grin
yeah,
I cant see how soma can pump in value with this kind of market right now.
Cryptokitties congestion and bitcoin fomo.
5-6month later? Probably, after 2-3x drop in value.

I am thinking about the possibility of cryptokitties' congestion actually turned us a favor. Although less likely, there is actually a possibility that people decide to hold their token on MEW due to the airdrop specification and because it is so hard (or, so expensive) to transfer token between etherchain. Or, on other scenario, they got clogged and the token entered the exchange rather slowly so the dump can be counteracted as it happened gradually.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 01:08:38 PM
Did you follow the ICO? then October 26, after graduation, stopped. I think the team is developing the project further? The beginning was excellent!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
December 09, 2017, 12:31:42 PM
I can predict the price gonna be 2-3 time below ico price due to bounty hunter dumping and user fomo to go into bitcoin Grin
Goodluck everyone

if it dump to recover after, honestly i don't care  Wink

Only ~8 millions SCT were sold and 6 millions of this amount are reserved for SOMA future growth. So maybe we will see pump action from the start

They have bonus for people, who will hold tokens. So, if people will not selling tokens now - price will be great  Roll Eyes
Activity: 290
December 09, 2017, 12:10:34 PM
But seriously you can't compare Stratis which is platoform for devs to develop own application with Soma which is a social marketplace Grin
yeah,
I cant see how soma can pump in value with this kind of market right now.
Cryptokitties congestion and bitcoin fomo.
5-6month later? Probably, after 2-3x drop in value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 09, 2017, 11:45:21 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 09, 2017, 11:38:36 AM
Tomorrow at 15:00 the contract will be unfrozen and we will be able to bring our tokens to the exchange. I do not know what the third exchange will be. Maybe someone of you will say?
Activity: 350
December 08, 2017, 05:20:08 PM
I can predict the price gonna be 2-3 time below ico price due to bounty hunter dumping and user fomo to go into bitcoin Grin
Goodluck everyone
Usually like that, but if the price down below the ico price i will accumulate it as much as possible. Because that is the best opportunity to buy cheap coins with have big potential in the future
Really? As far as I know, we did not have much projects can be succeed when the crowdsale just raised under $1 million dollars. Almost the ICO projects can be succeed all have more than 1 million dollars from crowdsale. Hmm... it seems I should spend some times to follow this project and see the result.

Next example isn't fair in relation to technology part, but .... just to show prospective from small capitalization  Smiley

That's very impressive, i think anything can happen in cryptocurrency and if Soma team can develop his project in accordance with their roadmap and do great marketing, maybe can success
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
December 08, 2017, 03:38:17 PM
Goodluck everyone
Usually like that, but if the price down below the ico price i will accumulate it as much as possible. Because that is the best opportunity to buy cheap coins with have big potential in the future
Really? As far as I know, we did not have much projects can be succeed when the crowdsale just raised under $1 million dollars. Almost the ICO projects can be succeed all have more than 1 million dollars from crowdsale. Hmm... it seems I should spend some times to follow this project and see the result.

Next example isn't fair in relation to technology part, but .... just to show prospective from small capitalization  Smiley

Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 08, 2017, 03:13:16 PM
Goodluck everyone
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
December 08, 2017, 03:09:28 PM
Goodluck everyone

if it dump to recover after, honestly i don't care  Wink

Only ~8 millions SCT were sold and 6 millions of this amount are reserved for SOMA future growth. So maybe we will see pump action from the start
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
December 08, 2017, 02:30:17 PM
Goodluck everyone

if it dump to recover after, honestly i don't care  Wink
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 08, 2017, 12:48:35 PM
hi! Could you please explain how your platform works and what social network problems solves?  in brief please

Refer to the first page, there is a short info about this on their picture (although it is a little bit too small in image quality). You will want to read the "abstract", which summarize SOMA
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 10:02:43 AM
hi! Could you please explain how your platform works and what social network problems solves?  in brief please
December 08, 2017, 06:55:55 AM
Goodluck everyone
Activity: 290
December 08, 2017, 01:00:33 AM
Goodluck everyone
December 07, 2017, 05:31:49 PM

I want to buy more token for participation in the next airdrop, I can found the soma in the yotbit, but till can deposit to it.

No one can trade it in this time, waiting for new announcement or update information for it.

You might can find a little relation to the answer of your question with my post above. It is currently still.locked for transfer, they'll be unlocked on 10th, and maybe after that you can start buying as there will be a lot of people selling.
You're right, about 2-3 days again the team will unlock this coin, so you can trading this coin. So just patient, also don't forget if in Yobit exchange Soma using ticker name SOMA, someone wrong to see Soma as SCT
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 07, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

I want to buy more token for participation in the next airdrop, I can found the soma in the yotbit, but till can deposit to it.

No one can trade it in this time, waiting for new announcement or update information for it.

You might can find a little relation to the answer of your question with my post above. It is currently still.locked for transfer, they'll be unlocked on 10th, and maybe after that you can start buying as there will be a lot of people selling.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 07, 2017, 02:50:54 AM
SOMA Update

Hello everyone! There have been a lot of questions about the amount that we have raised and what’s next.
We have raised in the ICO about 560k and that’s more than enough to get our project to the next stage because of the previous angel investors. Our token will be tradable on Sunday, notice that on Yobit SCT is listed as Soma. There will be soon some news, stay tuned!

About the money raised by the angel investors:
Soma has received two successful funding rounds by angel investors before the ICO.
The valuation for the first angel investor round was 1,5 million. Due to confidentiality reasons I cannot reveal the exact amount.
What I can reveal is that it has been hundreds of thousands of euros, which is extremely good result for a startup which didn't have any product back then.

Sorry, it seem impossible to SCT is Soma in the yobit, when I want to deposit or withdrawal it, it show the desktop wallet address, is not the ERC-20 address. what wrong with me?

this is the exchange link:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SCT/BTC

You must look for SOMA on yobit because SCT there is another coin
which i know soma tokens from eth still locked and its in yobit just the same name only whereas for soma ticker is sct

You're right, now we must be patient to wait until tokens from eth be unlocked. Although this tokens already unlocked later, i will keep it so that i can participation in airdrop to get more tokens free

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 06, 2017, 05:54:38 PM
soma will be available for bidding from the 10th of December or later? and is a normal  exchange planned?

Technically speaking, SCT is ready for bidding (being traded) since weeks ago because they're already listed on yobit and ED. However, since no one can move their tokens from MEW or any othet wallet to those two exchanges, no one can set a sell order as they don't have any amount on the exchange's wallet. Once it got unlocked and transfer is possible, people can start moving to yobit and other exchange. Thus, start bidding.
December 06, 2017, 05:41:58 PM
SOMA Update

Hello everyone! There have been a lot of questions about the amount that we have raised and what’s next.
We have raised in the ICO about 560k and that’s more than enough to get our project to the next stage because of the previous angel investors. Our token will be tradable on Sunday, notice that on Yobit SCT is listed as Soma. There will be soon some news, stay tuned!

About the money raised by the angel investors:
Soma has received two successful funding rounds by angel investors before the ICO.
The valuation for the first angel investor round was 1,5 million. Due to confidentiality reasons I cannot reveal the exact amount.
What I can reveal is that it has been hundreds of thousands of euros, which is extremely good result for a startup which didn't have any product back then.

Sorry, it seem impossible to SCT is Soma in the yobit, when I want to deposit or withdrawal it, it show the desktop wallet address, is not the ERC-20 address. what wrong with me?

this is the exchange link:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SCT/BTC

You must look for SOMA on yobit because SCT there is another coin
which i know soma tokens from eth still locked and its in yobit just the same name only whereas for soma ticker is sct

You're right, now we must be patient to wait until tokens from eth be unlocked. Although this tokens already unlocked later, i will keep it so that i can participation in airdrop to get more tokens free
Pages:
Jump to: