Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 48. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
December 06, 2017, 03:16:49 PM
soma will be available for bidding from the 10th of December or later? and is a normal  exchange planned?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 02:20:29 PM
SOMA Update

Hello everyone! There have been a lot of questions about the amount that we have raised and what’s next.
We have raised in the ICO about 560k and that’s more than enough to get our project to the next stage because of the previous angel investors. Our token will be tradable on Sunday, notice that on Yobit SCT is listed as Soma. There will be soon some news, stay tuned!

About the money raised by the angel investors:
Soma has received two successful funding rounds by angel investors before the ICO.
The valuation for the first angel investor round was 1,5 million. Due to confidentiality reasons I cannot reveal the exact amount.
What I can reveal is that it has been hundreds of thousands of euros, which is extremely good result for a startup which didn't have any product back then.

Sorry, it seem impossible to SCT is Soma in the yobit, when I want to deposit or withdrawal it, it show the desktop wallet address, is not the ERC-20 address. what wrong with me?

this is the exchange link:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SCT/BTC

You must look for SOMA on yobit because SCT there is another coin
which i know soma tokens from eth still locked and its in yobit just the same name only whereas for soma ticker is sct
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 06, 2017, 01:47:13 PM
SOMA Update

Hello everyone! There have been a lot of questions about the amount that we have raised and what’s next.
We have raised in the ICO about 560k and that’s more than enough to get our project to the next stage because of the previous angel investors. Our token will be tradable on Sunday, notice that on Yobit SCT is listed as Soma. There will be soon some news, stay tuned!

Soma has received two successful funding rounds by angel investors before the ICO.
The valuation for the first angel investor round was 1,5 million. Due to confidentiality reasons I cannot reveal the exact amount.
What I can reveal is that it has been hundreds of thousands of euros, which is extremely good result for a startup which didn't have any product back then.

Sorry, it seem impossible to SCT is Soma in the yobit, when I want to deposit or withdrawal it, it show the desktop wallet address, is not the ERC-20 address. what wrong with me?

You must look for SOMA on yobit because SCT there is another coin
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 06, 2017, 01:00:38 PM
SOMA Update

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 11:24:30 AM
Hello all 🙂
I will wait of the project progress!
I have several SOMA tokens,
I need to keep it in my wallet, It seems a good project with a great future.
Really it seems so. Wish you good luck, team! I'm too waiting
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 06:26:36 AM
They raised only 560k usd? But on site counter was much more.. This was with angel investors funds? How much in total they have and how much tokens supply?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
December 06, 2017, 04:49:49 AM
I thought that this project attracted much more investment. I thought that the project raised 3-5 million dollars. Just that they published such news in their telegram

Read message above!
December 06, 2017, 04:49:04 AM
SOMA Update

December 05, 2017, 09:59:38 PM

so, is that I can't deposit it to the exchange site or more, but how about buy  it and withdrawal to my wallet?

I'm not sure about that, whether you can be considered eligible if you buy after the token unlock or not, only the team can answer. But I personally don't think that's logical. If anyone can be considered eligible for the airdrop by buying and transferring their amount to a wallet, what stopped someone from buying at day -1 or week -1, then hold it on a relatively short amount of time if compared to other people who had hold theirs for months.

Unless there is a certain period of "lock-down", like anyone who buy before December ends and lock their tokens ever since. This will actually boost the token price after the first dump, because there will be a lot of people wanting to get hold of their own SCT before December ends, much like how people wanted to get their BTC before a hardfork.

thank for your kind reply, but I confuse to if the dev want to prepare their airdrop for holder, why to lock the smart contract , 
it such the good time to boost the price when they want to holding it more in time.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 07:14:40 PM
I really like to see SOMA prospering, I had to stay out of the ICO because I had no funds to spare at that time, but I was really interested in the project. Will be one of the first to check out the beta in 2018 and hopefully later the MVP!
Activity: 350
December 05, 2017, 05:25:57 PM
hello sir, i have some soma tokens on my wallet from bounty, but i have a problem for depositing my soma token to etherdelta, it is always failed

This is because the contract is frozen and will be thawed on December 10. It remains to wait only 5 days and I think that the team cotacts with a big exchange and we can make good money on this project.
You're right, wait untill 5 days again and we can trade this coin. We also can trading this Soma coin on yobit exchange, but i hope more exchange will be added so that daily trading volume will increase
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 05, 2017, 04:31:20 PM
hello sir, i have some soma tokens on my wallet from bounty, but i have a problem for depositing my soma token to etherdelta, it is always failed

This is because the contract is frozen and will be thawed on December 10. It remains to wait only 5 days and I think that the team cotacts with a big exchange and we can make good money on this project.
Activity: 384
December 05, 2017, 03:55:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 05, 2017, 12:01:27 PM
maybe I am missing something in here, I am the one of the token holder of SCT, where can I buy more token in this time, when I deposit to  EtherDelta, said by the contract error or something, any idea for this?

Its not possible to buy more tokens now.
As soon the contract is unpaused then its possible to transfer and buy tokens on EtherDelta or Yobit. This will happen on december 10th!

Any news about biggest exchanges? At last HitBTC more better than Yobit and Etherdelta. This is very small exchanges.

I don't think etherdelta could be a strong bargaining point. It is literally a yobit version of ether token, it has every token. And recent etherchain breakdown (thanks to those virtual Miaw) made ED a lot annoying. Who knows if there will be a next brrakdown, possibly because the cats now has dogs version.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
December 05, 2017, 11:15:21 AM
maybe I am missing something in here, I am the one of the token holder of SCT, where can I buy more token in this time, when I deposit to  EtherDelta, said by the contract error or something, any idea for this?

As soon the contract is unpaused then its possible to transfer and buy tokens on EtherDelta or Yobit. This will happen on december 10th!

Any news about biggest exchanges? At last HitBTC more better than Yobit and Etherdelta. This is very small exchanges.
December 05, 2017, 10:01:33 AM

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 05, 2017, 12:39:20 AM

so, is that I can't deposit it to the exchange site or more, but how about buy  it and withdrawal to my wallet?

I'm not sure about that, whether you can be considered eligible if you buy after the token unlock or not, only the team can answer. But I personally don't think that's logical. If anyone can be considered eligible for the airdrop by buying and transferring their amount to a wallet, what stopped someone from buying at day -1 or week -1, then hold it on a relatively short amount of time if compared to other people who had hold theirs for months.

Unless there is a certain period of "lock-down", like anyone who buy before December ends and lock their tokens ever since. This will actually boost the token price after the first dump, because there will be a lot of people wanting to get hold of their own SCT before December ends, much like how people wanted to get their BTC before a hardfork.
December 05, 2017, 12:20:29 AM
SOMA AIRDROP!

As we promised, we are arranging an airdrop which will benefit token holders that hold SCT until the launch of our MVP product in Q2/2018.
The airdrop structure has now been decided and here it is:

• Token owners, that hold 100-5000 SCT - 10%
  • Token holders that hold 5000-20000 SCT 15%
  • and finally, above 20000 SCT 20%.

The unconditional rule for the airdrop is that tokens have not been transferred from the address they were allocated before the launch of the MVP.

The way I get it, they mean you should not move your token from the address where it was dedicated for token distribution, either as ICO investors or bounty hunters, when the contract unlocked. That means, airdrop is specifically for those who hold coins before it get unlocked and tradable, and buying some from anywhere after the token unlock won't be considered as eligible. I can be wrong, though.

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 04, 2017, 11:38:28 PM
SOMA AIRDROP!

As we promised, we are arranging an airdrop which will benefit token holders that hold SCT until the launch of our MVP product in Q2/2018.

The unconditional rule for the airdrop is that tokens have not been transferred from the address they were allocated before the launch of the MVP.

The way I get it, they mean you should not move your token from the address where it was dedicated for token distribution, either as ICO investors or bounty hunters, when the contract unlocked. That means, airdrop is specifically for those who hold coins before it get unlocked and tradable, and buying some from anywhere after the token unlock won't be considered as eligible. I can be wrong, though.
December 04, 2017, 09:42:00 PM
SOMA AIRDROP!

Pages:
Jump to: