Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 49. (Read 92794 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 04, 2017, 06:35:19 PM
SOMA Token release

We would like to announce the date when SCT is going to be released.
The date for release is Sunday 10.12

why so long  ? is there any reason to do that ?
no one cares about yobit or etherdelta. Soma must be listed on big exchanges. Yobit has so low volume. is it so difficult to add bittrex or polo or binance ? you had good money from ICO , why not using ? even this shit coins (start with e coins) can listed on yobit or idex. same shit.

I think that one of the reasons for the freezing of the contract for three weeks is that they have not yet agreed with the major exchanges. yobit and delta can not be called good exchanges and perhaps the team is afraid that there will be a sharp decline. Therefore, they froze the contract and work with exchanges. I do not like what's going on lately. There are a lot of good projects and after getting on the exchanges they lose in price several times, and those tokens that do not represent anything from themselves and their project only on paper goes to the top several times.

I think you've seen what's happening with etherdelta in the last months, since you can trade every erc20 people trade their ICO tokens right after they receive them, with huge pre-sale bonuses people makes tiny profits during ICO and they drive prices down. Solutions are, lock tokens by harcoding it into the contract so everyone will start trading together or distribute all tokens after ICO (which I don't like)

Or maybe, maybe, the reason was simply for a sense of fairness. Initially, they planned to unfreeze the contract once they finished distributing bounties, which was planned (if I remember correctly) to be done around the 20-ish of November, but it seems due to the large participants, they got delayed and up until today (again, if I am not mistaken) there are several bounty hunters that is yet to receive their payment.

Hence, maybe the reason of locking was because they want everybody get a fair chance of dumping their coin at the best rate (we know some will dump) instead of having to sell at the post-mayhem due to receiving their payment late. This is a good strategy too, actually. I remember that there was this waves token bounty that had to experienced a rather rough path of being dumped several times because they separate their bounty payment into certain phases. This way, we only have to face one (and probably a big one) dump then we can stsrt recovering and stabilizing our rate.

I wonder if we can get hitbtc soon? They're shining these days when bittrex require some complicated KYC
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 04, 2017, 06:11:26 PM
SOMA Token release

no one cares about yobit or etherdelta. Soma must be listed on big exchanges. Yobit has so low volume. is it so difficult to add bittrex or polo or binance ? you had good money from ICO , why not using ? even this shit coins (start with e coins) can listed on yobit or idex. same shit.

I think that one of the reasons for the freezing of the contract for three weeks is that they have not yet agreed with the major exchanges. yobit and delta can not be called good exchanges and perhaps the team is afraid that there will be a sharp decline. Therefore, they froze the contract and work with exchanges. I do not like what's going on lately. There are a lot of good projects and after getting on the exchanges they lose in price several times, and those tokens that do not represent anything from themselves and their project only on paper goes to the top several times.

I think you've seen what's happening with etherdelta in the last months, since you can trade every erc20 people trade their ICO tokens right after they receive them, with huge pre-sale bonuses people makes tiny profits during ICO and they drive prices down. Solutions are, lock tokens by harcoding it into the contract so everyone will start trading together or distribute all tokens after ICO (which I don't like)
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 04, 2017, 06:02:15 PM
SOMA Token release

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 10:11:37 AM
Soma is a very good, promising investment project! I am sure that this project has a great future! And I advise everyone to pay attention to this project! Wink Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 05:47:26 AM
So after distribution all tokens will burn?!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 03, 2017, 11:55:13 PM
do you get smth in return for holing the tokens Huh

I failed to see which part of this post that is not clear enough for you. They have clearly describe what will you get for holding certain amount of token. Or you missed this post?

SOMA AIRDROP!

As we promised, we are arranging an airdrop which will benefit token holders that hold SCT until the launch of our MVP product in Q2/2018.
The airdrop structure has now been decided and here it is:

• Token owners, that hold 100-5000 SCT - 10%
  • Token holders that hold 5000-20000 SCT 15%
  • and finally, above 20000 SCT 20%.

The unconditional rule for the airdrop is that tokens have not been transferred from the address they were allocated before the launch of the MVP.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 10:09:26 PM
do you get smth in return for holing the tokens Huh
Activity: 350
December 03, 2017, 07:59:42 AM
Do we know the exchange for SOMA ? I hope a good one like HITBTC

For now only EtherDelta and Yobit.
We are working on new exchanges and hope to give the community some great news in the following weeks.
Ah.. can you at least get liqui? Or tap into Chinese market exchanges

Bancor decentralised exchanges is great too. They just a new one.they will accept anything for now.
If you didn’t put it now later any user can create one of it on their own and reap all the txn fee.

https://app.bancor.network/

[email protected]

I think this is only for first step so that we can trade this coin as soon as possible. This ico just ended in few week so we must give the teams more time for development
Activity: 290
December 03, 2017, 07:12:04 AM
SOMA developments

Hello all 🙂
I want to announce that our development for the Android and Web platform is in full swing and we are soon presenting some questions relating to the upcoming release for our community to get your important opinion for our UX team. We will provide a list of questions and hopefully as many as possible could answer those to direct our product development according to our community's interests. Your opinion is invaluable for us. Let's keep up the good work!

This is great, hopefully you release the details after the token get unlocked so fomo can get into it. Lol
Activity: 290
December 03, 2017, 07:10:45 AM

We are working on new exchanges and hope to give the community some great news in the following weeks.
Ah.. can you at least get liqui? Or tap into Chinese market exchanges

Bancor decentralised exchanges is great too. They just a new one.they will accept anything for now.
If you didn’t put it now later any user can create one of it on their own and reap all the txn fee.

https://app.bancor.network/

[email protected]
December 02, 2017, 02:54:05 PM
I did not participate in ICO and bounty company.
But I most likely would have hold the SCT tokens for a long time.
I also decided to hold Soma coin for long term investment, because Soma project has differential with other similar project. Soma have value because added social value in this e-commerce and it's different with other e-commerce, seem in the future Soma will popular
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
December 02, 2017, 02:06:21 PM
I did not participate in ICO and bounty company.
But I most likely would have hold the SCT tokens for a long time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 02, 2017, 12:19:28 PM
Hello all 🙂
I will wait of the project progress!
I have several SOMA tokens,
I need to keep it in my wallet,It seems a good project with a great future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
December 02, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
December 02, 2017, 10:23:02 AM
SOMA developments

Hello all 🙂
I want to announce that our development for the Android and Web platform is in full swing and we are soon presenting some questions relating to the upcoming release for our community to get your important opinion for our UX team. We will provide a list of questions and hopefully as many as possible could answer those to direct our product development according to our community's interests. Your opinion is invaluable for us. Let's keep up the good work!
December 02, 2017, 09:55:39 AM
As i know for now only on etherdelta and yobit exchange, but trading still yet open and the team said that trading for soma coin will be release at Sunday december 12th, so we must be patient
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2017, 09:12:55 AM
December 02, 2017, 07:14:00 AM
SOMA Token release

What why so late?
Can I know will you let ico investor trade first, don’t unlock bounty token . They will dump for sure

i'm a bounty hunter but gonna hold them for aidrop bonus.. so not gonna dump the price  Roll Eyes

I agree with you, seem better to hold this coin and participation in airdrop, so we can get more profits. I hope others bounty hunter also following your way, so the price will not down significant
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
December 02, 2017, 07:10:30 AM
As we promised, we are arranging an airdrop which will benefit token holders that hold SCT until the launch of our MVP product in Q2/2018.

In which month you will launch MVP? Investors must hold around 6 month to receive bonus? Why no bonus for all token holders? I want to buy on exchange, because I missed ICO
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
December 01, 2017, 03:51:21 PM
SOMA Token release

What why so late?
Can I know will you let ico investor trade first, don’t unlock bounty token . They will dump for sure

i'm a bounty hunter but gonna hold them for aidrop bonus.. so not gonna dump the price  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: