Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 51. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 07:39:56 AM
SOMA AIRDROP!

As we promised, we are arranging an airdrop which will benefit token holders that hold SCT until the launch of our MVP product in Q2/2018.
The airdrop structure has now been decided and here it is:

• Token owners, that hold 100-5000 SCT - 10%
  • Token holders that hold 5000-20000 SCT 15%
  • and finally, above 20000 SCT 20%.

The unconditional rule for the airdrop is that tokens have not been transferred from the address they were allocated before the launch of the MVP.

Excellent! I hope that by that time the coin will rise in price. There will be a double benefit. And an incentive for those who wanted to sell coins immediately in December!
Very interesting, with this airdrop i believe that people will hold this coin and will not sell soma coin in short time. This condition will make Soma coin price start to rise
Activity: 435
November 29, 2017, 06:20:05 AM
SOMA AIRDROP!

As we promised, we are arranging an airdrop which will benefit token holders that hold SCT until the launch of our MVP product in Q2/2018.

The unconditional rule for the airdrop is that tokens have not been transferred from the address they were allocated before the launch of the MVP.

Excellent! I hope that by that time the coin will rise in price. There will be a double benefit. And an incentive for those who wanted to sell coins immediately in December!
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 05:41:42 AM
I wish the future of the project is awesome and devs will continue supporting it.Hoping for more on your project.
This project has a good potential and it will develop in the future for sure. i read your whitepaper and roadmap, its looking awsome.i wish to success.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 29, 2017, 04:45:33 AM
SOMA AIRDROP!

November 29, 2017, 04:40:52 AM
SOMA Token release

We would like to announce the date when SCT is going to be released.
The date for release is Sunday 10.12

why so long  ? is there any reason to do that ?
no one cares about yobit or etherdelta. Soma must be listed on big exchanges. Yobit has so low volume. is it so difficult to add bittrex or polo or binance ? you had good money from ICO , why not using ? even this shit coins (start with e coins) can listed on yobit or idex. same shit.

Why so long.
We are still negotiating with other exchanges, we have some good contacts.
We postponed the release because we want to make sure SOMA will be on good exchanges and everyone received there bounty and tokens.

More news soon!
Activity: 490
November 28, 2017, 09:28:50 PM
SOMA Token release

not bad , i will wait for my tokens until 10.12 , i think the eth price is pumping now , this the reason why delay ?

Waiting for more information about the project why delay release tokens right now . I hope dev can update an announcement.
November 28, 2017, 06:33:11 PM
SOMA Token release

not bad , i will wait for my tokens until 10.12 , i think the eth price is pumping now , this the reason why delay ?

Maybe to make sure everything is okay, but i also think this is not too bad because the team can give us the exact days when trading soma coin will be opening. So better to be patience, in accordance with that date
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
November 28, 2017, 05:55:31 PM
SOMA Token release

why so long  ? is there any reason to do that ?
no one cares about yobit or etherdelta. Soma must be listed on big exchanges. Yobit has so low volume. is it so difficult to add bittrex or polo or binance ? you had good money from ICO , why not using ? even this shit coins (start with e coins) can listed on yobit or idex. same shit.
Activity: 372
November 28, 2017, 11:08:20 AM
SOMA Token release

November 28, 2017, 06:56:14 AM
SOMA Token release

I hoped it would be a bit earlier, but anyway, thank you for the Information.
I only hope when this coin already release, this coin price will not down significant. Because seem bounty hunter will sell their coin, but if the price down i will accumulate it
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 06:35:59 AM
SOMA Token release

I hoped it would be a bit earlier, but anyway, thank you for the Information.
November 28, 2017, 04:16:10 AM
SOMA Token release

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
November 28, 2017, 03:21:52 AM
Daniel:
Hello everybody! As we promised, we are arranging an airdrop which will benefit token holders that hold SCT until the launch of our MVP product in Q2/2018. The airdrop structure has now been decided and here it is: Token owners, that hold 100-5000 SCT - 10%, token holders that hold 5000-20000 SCT 15% and finally, above 20000 SCT 20%. The unconditional rule for the airdrop is that tokens have not been transferred from the address they were allocated before the launch of the MVP.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
November 28, 2017, 02:44:15 AM
Well, what else to say, ran out of money, bounty hunters are waiting for their reward, and it's all there and no announcement by the way, too, no, that's sad, there are fear and fear of captivity

the bonus for holders for everyone including bounty hunters is a big annoucement, and a great one !!
I hope with this bonus people who hold this coin will more interested with Soma and hold it for long term investment. So that the price will not down deep when this coin already opened for trading in the exchange

I am not quite sure which announcement you guys are referring to. Could you share it here or post a link?
November 27, 2017, 05:46:32 PM
soma is locked for now but when will open ? when can we start to move etherdelta to sell or buy ?
is there any other exchanges ? polo ? bittrex ? hitbtc ? binance ?
what was the price for ico ?

There will be an announcement today from the devs.
The announcement will also be posted here on BTCT.

so they will open today ? i will check from telegram too.
i will buy from etherdelta and HODL for long term , i hope price will rise .  is there any news about exchanges ?
As i know besides on etherdelta exchange you can buy this coin on yobit exchange with ticker name Soma. Maybe in some month the team will add more exchange but it will need more time
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
November 27, 2017, 03:41:39 PM
soma is locked for now but when will open ? when can we start to move etherdelta to sell or buy ?

so they will open today ? i will check from telegram too.
i will buy from etherdelta and HODL for long term , i hope price will rise .  is there any news about exchanges ?
November 27, 2017, 08:26:29 AM

As far as i know the team will lock this coin until all distribution completed, so we must be patient. Ico price for this coin is 1 ETH = 450 SCT and for now this coin already on  etherdelta and yobit exchange, but we can't trading yet

i really hope SOMA will not below ICO price when we can  trading , investors should hold your money .
I also hope that people will hold this coin for long investment, because this is still early stage and in the future Soma has possibility to grow and to be popular
Activity: 372
November 27, 2017, 07:23:35 AM

As far as i know the team will lock this coin until all distribution completed, so we must be patient. Ico price for this coin is 1 ETH = 450 SCT and for now this coin already on  etherdelta and yobit exchange, but we can't trading yet

i really hope SOMA will not below ICO price when we can  trading , investors should hold your money .
November 27, 2017, 07:10:16 AM

November 27, 2017, 07:04:00 AM

As far as i know the team will lock this coin until all distribution completed, so we must be patient. Ico price for this coin is 1 ETH = 450 SCT and for now this coin already on  etherdelta and yobit exchange, but we can't trading yet
Pages:
Jump to: