Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 53. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 07:09:54 AM
I have started study WP and other related info about this project, and I really like it. Hope it will develop and grow Smiley maybe I'll come back later with few questions ')
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
November 24, 2017, 06:01:44 AM
Has Soma said something about how much eth their raised all in all with Angel Investors together? I would like to know how much money they got now.

They sold 8208125 SCT, and price 1 ETH = 450 SCT. So, they raised 18 240 eth I think

So that's about 6million dollars, that's with or without the bounty's and non ico investments?

that is past its soft cap, so even if we don't reach the hard cap, we can start the project, though the development will be slow, at least the amount of token sold will be small if we compare it if we get to hard cap, so it will have more value.

But development should not be too slow with 6 million dollars available or am I totally underestimating the scope of the project? If you think that Ethereum required 17 million, well, then 6 million should get you quite far Smiley
I think the team still can do their work for development in accordance with their roadmap, although hard cap can't reached. It's too risk if the team can't fulfill their work based on road map, because their investors will complain

As I already said we all know what Ethereum did with 17 million dollars so I am sure these guys can also do a lot with 6 million dollars!
I agree with you, so we all better do not worry because the team more know well about the usage of this funds. That we can do now are giving support to the dev teams for develop Soma project

Oh yes you are right. I am doing the best I can to spread the word and get people involved with SOMA as this is one that's worth the effort!
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
November 24, 2017, 05:08:26 AM

Please tell me! At what stage is the distribution of coins?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 24, 2017, 05:06:03 AM
When all the gift participants have received many tokens, why do not I, how long the distribution process will take place, I will wait ,,
As i know the teams already distributed coin for signature campaign. Now they are distributing to social media campaign, it will need more time because there are so many participans. Maybe next week all coin have distributed

Are you sure they have distribute the payment for signature bounty hunters? Can I get a link to the post stating that? Because I'm with their signature bounty and I haven't got my payment

Signature bounty will start today or this weekend.
You will receive the tokens soon!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 24, 2017, 03:46:06 AM
When all the gift participants have received many tokens, why do not I, how long the distribution process will take place, I will wait ,,
As i know the teams already distributed coin for signature campaign. Now they are distributing to social media campaign, it will need more time because there are so many participans. Maybe next week all coin have distributed

Are you sure they have distribute the payment for signature bounty hunters? Can I get a link to the post stating that? Because I'm with their signature bounty and I haven't got my payment
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 10:22:59 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 01:39:20 PM
I have received tokens from bounty and when to unlock the token?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2234
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 23, 2017, 11:53:48 AM
UPDATE

Distribution Bounty Tokens:
We have started to distribute twitter bounty tokens, but it takes us some time because there are so many participants.
All the other bounties are next!

Exchanges:
At the moment we have Etherdelta and Yobit
But we are negotiating with others, we want to add at least 1 or 2 exchanges more.

Attention:
The smart contract is paused so no one can move there tokens from wallets at the moment!
After we have sent everyone there tokens we will unpause the smart contract. We don’t have exact date, we will keep you guys informed.

Burning:
After the distribution all remaining tokens will be burned!

I just received the tokens from the bounty campaign..

I really liked the idea of the tokens being freezen until everyone receive them.

Best wishes for the team & project.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 09:12:33 AM
Do you have Android demo?
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
November 23, 2017, 09:09:01 AM
but what time starting why dont write
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
November 23, 2017, 03:57:32 AM
I congratulate with the successful completion of ICO. Tokens received. Good luck to the team.
November 23, 2017, 03:50:29 AM
On the website I could not find information on whether your token is already listed on any exchange. Can we trade it somewhere? If not, do you know the approximate date of listing your token on exchange and its name?

Thank you

Currently, they are on YOBIT and ether delta, and some more will be added soon, but the current exchanges were locked at the moment. Given the two current exchanges, maybe you'll prefer yobit, just remember that on yobit, it is "SOMA", not "sct"

And it is known when the SOMA tokens begin to bargain on etherdelta?

What do you mean? It is already on etherdelta, https://etherdelta.com/#SCT-ETH . I don't know how active the market is, though. I don't think it'll be too active as most token are still locked at MEW or other ether wallet

You can find SOMA on ED with the symbol SCT
and on Yobit as SOMA.

Its not possible to transfer your tokens.
We are still doing some payments.
November 23, 2017, 03:48:58 AM
what time release token?

As soon all bounties are payed and partners.
We think it will be somewhere next week when we unpause the smart contract.
November 23, 2017, 03:27:11 AM
https://etherdelta.com/#SCT-ETH

where is seller not start sell
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 22, 2017, 04:33:37 PM
On the website I could not find information on whether your token is already listed on any exchange. Can we trade it somewhere? If not, do you know the approximate date of listing your token on exchange and its name?

Thank you

Currently, they are on YOBIT and ether delta, and some more will be added soon, but the current exchanges were locked at the moment. Given the two current exchanges, maybe you'll prefer yobit, just remember that on yobit, it is "SOMA", not "sct"

What do you mean? It is already on etherdelta, https://etherdelta.com/#SCT-ETH . I don't know how active the market is, though. I don't think it'll be too active as most token are still locked at MEW or other ether wallet
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 22, 2017, 04:00:48 PM

Thank you

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 22, 2017, 03:13:49 PM

Thank you

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
November 22, 2017, 02:32:34 PM
Guys, I like your idea with interactive cards of goods. It's this idea that distinguishes your project from other similar ones and attracts me. I wish you success!
November 22, 2017, 02:02:18 PM
what time release token?
Pages:
Jump to: