Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 14. (Read 64447 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
We are LIVE with the VR Q&A! Watch us here:
https://twitch.tv/spectivofficial
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Less than 2 hours until we start the VR Q&A! We are accepting questions in all of our social medias until then. Tweet at us your questions with the hashtag #VRQandA  and your question may be answered  live in VR by Dylan and Nick.

Maybe this time, buyers sitting on the fence may start accumulating since the bear markets can't go on forever. Maximum financial gain around the corner.
Less than 2 hours until we start the VR Q&A! We are accepting questions in all of our social medias until then. Tweet at us your questions with the hashtag #VRQandA  and your question may be answered  live in VR by Dylan and Nick.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
3 am my time
I have bought some more on hitbtc
Yesterday below 60 sat and today at 71 sat
For the next 7 hours we will be accepting questions in all of our social medias. Post your questions with here the #VRQandA hashtag beside them and your question may be picked during the event!
For the next 8 hours we will be accepting questions in all of our social medias. Post your questions with here the #VRQandA hashtag beside them and your question may be picked during the event!
Hello there, remember that tomorrow at 7 pm CST we will be livestreaming a #VRQandA with Dylan and Nick! Get your VR headset ready with VRchat if you want to hang out with us in VR. If you can't, you can still join through our Twitch channel Smiley
twitch.tv/spectivofficial
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Sorry guys we will be rescheduling once again but this time for Monday the 17th at 7pm CST, this way Nick can also be there to answer questions from you guys Smiley

#VRQandA

Another postponement *facepalm* Right now all I want to hear from them is WTF are they doing to fix the continuous price drop.

Well, we'll wait for Monday. Considering how much we waited before, a couple of days of the role does not play. Maybe this will be a reversal point for a positive?

Hopefully, you are right man coz we need some good news badly. I suffered some big losses on this one and we need a reversal.

All I care right now is development and new features to fulfill what's posted on the roadmap, and then value will happen on its own.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Sorry guys we will be rescheduling once again but this time for Monday the 17th at 7pm CST, this way Nick can also be there to answer questions from you guys Smiley

#VRQandA

Another postponement *facepalm* Right now all I want to hear from them is WTF are they doing to fix the continuous price drop.

Well, we'll wait for Monday. Considering how much we waited before, a couple of days of the role does not play. Maybe this will be a reversal point for a positive?

Hopefully, you are right man coz we need some good news badly. I suffered some big losses on this one and we need a reversal.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

#VRQandA

BintexFutures

#VRQandA

#VRQandA
We are rescheduling the VR Q&A to Saturday the 15th at 7pm CST. Think of some great questions to ask for then! Smiley
Activity: 350
Do you have any achievements in promoting the finished product and entering the market?
BintexFutures
For those wanting to watch the VR Q&A live but dont have a headset to join. We will stream the event through Twitch and take questions on there too Smiley

Lol, that's a good thing that they are also streaming the event through twitch because quite frankly VRchat was a bit weird for me.
For those wanting to watch the VR Q&A live but dont have a headset to join. We will stream the event through Twitch and take questions on there too Smiley

BintexFutures
Where that AMA will be done

Live AMA will be done on VRChat app but you can also post your questions in the official telegram channel of Spectiv.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862

We will be hosting a LIVE Q&A in Virtual Reality with Dylan as the host Friday September the 14th at 7pm CT. We will be taking questions from those who come hang out in VR as well as questions submitted in the telegram during the event. We are excited to see this through!

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1037058328306888708?s=19

If you are planning to come hang out with us during and after the LIVE Q&A in VR,we recommend you soon start downloading VRChat and making sure it works. Once you have done that, find yourself a cool Avatar to use the day of the event and keep an eye for further instructions(2/2)

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1037058975081082880?s=19

Where that AMA will be done
Activity: 224
Many people write - you have to wait, endure .. But where can I get it, this patience. Month after month you watch the project in anticipation of positive, but you see only the falling price. Soon and to zero will come ..

Yeah, ICO investors got burned badly specially the ones still holding their coins, but with the ongoing project development it's just a matter of time before the price picks up again.

Yep! tell me about it I am still holding the tokens. and every passing day my investment is going down today my investment is further down by 20% lol
whether this is because the market is not in good condition or other factors, because it is true that the more the price goes down the day. I also still hope the price will improve again and see the estimation of tokens to be as good as before Smiley

I am hoping for the very same brother. Maybe once we see some market recovery the price will go back up.

I think, with the relative restoration of the market, we will not see a good price for Spectiv yet. Perhaps the price will be good when bitcoin will update its historical highs or will be about that.
Pages:
Jump to: