Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 15. (Read 64447 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

We will be hosting a LIVE Q&A in Virtual Reality with Dylan as the host Friday September the 14th at 7pm CT. We will be taking questions from those who come hang out in VR as well as questions submitted in the telegram during the event. We are excited to see this through!

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1037058328306888708?s=19

If you are planning to come hang out with us during and after the LIVE Q&A in VR,we recommend you soon start downloading VRChat and making sure it works. Once you have done that, find yourself a cool Avatar to use the day of the event and keep an eye for further instructions(2/2)

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1037058975081082880?s=19

Hopefully, in the AMA they will answer how they are planning to save the signal token from the continuous price drop.

I think the whole community has long been waiting for an answer to this question. If there is no serious development of the project before the end of the year, many will sell their coins in a growing market.

This is not a problem with the SIG token only, almost the entire crypto market is in the dumps, only thing the dev team could do is provide some buy support and even with that people are just going to continue dumping it so then what?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

We will be hosting a LIVE Q&A in Virtual Reality with Dylan as the host Friday September the 14th at 7pm CT. We will be taking questions from those who come hang out in VR as well as questions submitted in the telegram during the event. We are excited to see this through!

If you are planning to come hang out with us during and after the LIVE Q&A in VR,we recommend you soon start downloading VRChat and making sure it works. Once you have done that, find yourself a cool Avatar to use the day of the event and keep an eye for further instructions(2/2)

Hopefully, in the AMA they will answer how they are planning to save the signal token from the continuous price drop.

I think the whole community has long been waiting for an answer to this question. If there is no serious development of the project before the end of the year, many will sell their coins in a growing market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

We have been saying that in order to successfully see VR being majorly adopted, 2 big things need to happen. We are happy to see recent improvements on one of them.
Check our tweet and join the discussion

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1036644848105873409?s=19
BintexFutures
Many people write - you have to wait, endure .. But where can I get it, this patience. Month after month you watch the project in anticipation of positive, but you see only the falling price. Soon and to zero will come ..

Yeah, ICO investors got burned badly specially the ones still holding their coins, but with the ongoing project development it's just a matter of time before the price picks up again.

Yep! tell me about it I am still holding the tokens. and every passing day my investment is going down today my investment is further down by 20% lol
whether this is because the market is not in good condition or other factors, because it is true that the more the price goes down the day. I also still hope the price will improve again and see the estimation of tokens to be as good as before Smiley

I am hoping for the very same brother. Maybe once we see some market recovery the price will go back up.
Many people write - you have to wait, endure .. But where can I get it, this patience. Month after month you watch the project in anticipation of positive, but you see only the falling price. Soon and to zero will come ..

Yeah, ICO investors got burned badly specially the ones still holding their coins, but with the ongoing project development it's just a matter of time before the price picks up again.

Yep! tell me about it I am still holding the tokens. and every passing day my investment is going down today my investment is further down by 20% lol
whether this is because the market is not in good condition or other factors, because it is true that the more the price goes down the day. I also still hope the price will improve again and see the estimation of tokens to be as good as before Smiley

I have a big investment not only in the Spectiv. Some projects show growth from time to time, and some like the Spectiv only minus. I will watch until the end of the year, if there is no development - I will leave the project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures

BintexFutures
Add to your calendar Signal Token (SIG) event: Influencer Rewards - 4th Quarter 2018

https://kryptocal.com/event/24268/influencer-rewards
BintexFutures

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Regarding Bitcoin in relation to alts, specifically, Spectiv's SIG token; Bitcoin is crypto's default coin as the US dollar is the default fiat of the world's economies. The USD is the most liquid for fiat as Bitcoin is for crypto. The health of the USD reflects on the world economy as do BTC for the crypto economy.

TL;DR - Bitcoin is representative for all crypto.
VR will disrupt all kinds of industries.
 It has already started disrupting medicine, education, oil and gas, aerospace, retail, manufacturing, real state, marketing among other industries. VR is a powerful tool capable of changing the world, not just games
https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1034826930288320514?s=19
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Yeah, ICO investors got burned badly specially the ones still holding their coins, but with the ongoing project development, it's just a matter of time before the price picks up again.

Yes, we cannot do anything until the market starts recovering not only specific, many other companies are facing the same situation which we cannot able to predict when the market starts recovering.
legendary

It is just the market, we listed on TopBTC which is a high volume exchange but not enough people trade sig there for it to show on CMC. The most important part is the project being built, the sig protocal being rolled out and signed up content creators for specitvvr - exchanges are charging a lot less to add coins, I believe we will see that in the future esp when decentralized exchanges become much more dominate in this space

Hopefully once the official Spectiv platform is launched in the third quarter of the year it might create some demand for the token and by that time the crypto market might be in better shape.

demand???  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  It's Scam.
Hello scammers!!!!

This project is a Scam.

This Scam project.
Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32049329

Dylan and his team are scammers. And SPECTIV raised only 460-480 ETH.
legendary
It is just the market, we listed on TopBTC which is a high volume exchange but not enough people trade sig there for it to show on CMC. The most important part is the project being built, the sig protocal being rolled out and signed up content creators for specitvvr - exchanges are charging a lot less to add coins, I believe we will see that in the future esp when decentralized exchanges become much more dominate in this space

Hopefully once the official Spectiv platform is launched in the third quarter of the year it might create some demand for the token and by that time the crypto market might be in better shape.

Yes, you are right every coin price is based on the developments they do after the crowd sale. I hear in some cases the team is performing AMA calls for the community what they are doing in the back ground. So we have to wait for the third quarter.

Nope. Every coin price depends on market sentiment. 90% of traders and investors have left crypto, thinking its done. Some will come back when the market is cheap enough.

Traders and investors buy a coin because they believe they can sell at a higher price and they based there decisions on the progress of the coin development.

That's why prices fluctuate even when the development has been consistent and continuing.

Agreed. All alts are super cheap right now even reputable ones, it's just a matter of time before traders and investors decide they're cheap enough to consider filling their bags.

All the same, flagship in this process is bitcoin. While he will not show constant growth - alts will not actively buy. It seems that the restoration of the price of altas we will see no earlier than in the fourth quarter.

Seems like it, but like you mentioned for that we need bitcoin to start going up so that when people take profits can move them all into alts.
Pages:
Jump to: