Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 63. (Read 64478 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
The idea is simply excellent, and especially to note that the site is made just fine, it's very nice to be on it.
I fully agree with you, but as I understood, this version will be improved even more!
Well, when the team is so responsible for every point, it says a lot!
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
The idea is simply excellent, and especially to note that the site is made just fine, it's very nice to be on it.
I fully agree with you, but as I understood, this version will be improved even more!

Very soon you will understand the things they are developing but right after the ICO you see lot of development from the team. May be now it is very hard to expect whether it will reach the hard cap of 14000 ETH or not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Tell me, will this platform be present only on PCs and VR devices?
I do not think so! Most likely, it will also spread in the mobile environment!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Tell me, will this platform be present only on PCs and VR devices?
Activity: 602
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
As for now, 7 Million $ contribution have been already reached, which should definetly ensure a successful development of the project, at least in its initial phases. Let's hope to reach the hard cap though Smiley

It could still happen, sometimes there are people jumping in at the last minute even with a 0% discount which is strange but there's still time.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
As for now, 7 Million $ contribution have been already reached, which should definetly ensure a successful development of the project, at least in its initial phases. Let's hope to reach the hard cap though Smiley
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Spectiv is going to obtain broadcast rights and stream live events .Cruciual will be  built large community
With Spectiv softwere will be possible to watch contents with good qulity even without special equipments
Activity: 490
There is only 2 days left before the end of this ICO.
I believe there will be some last minute hype.

Often you will see some whales watching the progress of the ICO before stepping in. Maybe we will see some more hype last minute. Let's hope so!

Anyone knows what the softcap is?
they dont mention the sofcap, no matter how much it is, it must be reached, more than 9600eth has been raised already, its a lot of money, which can give a solid support to the following work
They have made the announcement, long before the pre-ICO begins they have already said that 2 million dollars will be the minimum target for Spectiv, and the results are now far above the soft cap
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
The idea is excellent! And I like the bonus Wink
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
What about the bounty campaign? Where can I find the thread with this information?
In fact, this project does not have a separate bounty thread

A separate topic on the bounty campaign     https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-20ico-spectiv-virtual-reality-streaming-decentralized-advertising-2296947
Activity: 280
Merit: 122

Often you will see some whales watching the progress of the ICO before stepping in. Maybe we will see some more hype last minute. Let's hope so!

they dont mention the sofcap, no matter how much it is, it must be reached, more than 9600eth has been raised already, its a lot of money, which can give a solid support to the following work
Activity: 811

hopefully not wait a few minutes until the end of ICO, the token is sold out in the rest of the time, we continue to monitor and support.
Activity: 616

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I've always been attracted by the VR sphere, but I do not understand what this project will stand out among others? Is there a special idea?
Yes, of course, everything is described in detail in Whitepaper. The main idea of this project will be that users themselves can generate content and share it with the rest!
That is a great idea, users themselves can generate content and share them with others, that means this market will be more reliable and it will be very attractive for users since they can do something as they like, I think it is promising.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
What about the bounty campaign? Where can I find the thread with this information?
In fact, this project does not have a separate bounty thread
Really? LOL
And how then can I find out information about this?

Bounty company ends on December 29, if there is no new change. Link to a new participant table  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GXxyDn57AnbFatGnrDuo32S1LITMrXo7HUsCtHVf9I/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!
Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! So I do not consider this a special problem!
Yes, even questioning the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market, it seems to me that it's unlikely that people will want to spend money on using VR headsets in addition to games. It will take some time for it to become popular!

Unfortunately, when it comes to VR, many imagine it as a gaming segment, undoubtedly a large share of the market will be occupied by games. But there are many other interesting and entertaining use cases. Spective shows that it can be used in other layers, for example as a social network. And I think it will be great

You are absolutely right.
VR is more than a new type of game. It is being used in many different fields. The market is huge.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!
Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! So I do not consider this a special problem!
technologies of augmented reality, soon enough they will enter the field of life, especially in such areas as education, show business and entertainment industry, just imagine what niches for business open these areas, I think for several years and we will see a completely different market .......
Pages:
Jump to: