Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 59. (Read 64478 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Well, as it does not affect, you read it yourself: a third of payments from tokens to one, third to another
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello again to everyone. I celebrated the new year. What happened here Huh
nothing special. but what is interesting for a third of the payments for stimulation and optimization for other tokens?
do not worry, I realized that our payments are not affected in any way
nothing special. but what is interesting for a third of the payments for stimulation and optimization for other tokens?
Activity: 476
But now you can still get on bonuses, read carefully
Activity: 616
okay. By the way, you are right. Due to the generosity campaign, we could get a higher percentage of revenue
Ned Scott, Joe Urgo - who are they? Do they have a specialized education, at least related to finance? Can they really believe at all?
Well, for sure, it's clear that they understand the crypto-currency topic. Just think about their words and read carefully. They write like professionals
Ned Scott, Joe Urgo - who are they? Do they have a specialized education, at least related to finance? Can they really believe at all?
but I reached the alpha platform, and this is just a bomb for me! You can download video content and get profit from it!
Oh, did not have time for the first campaign of generosity ..
yes it does not matter ... we will find other sources of bonuses) I have not even finished reading the project
Oh, did not have time for the first campaign of generosity ..
and what kind of checks were carried out before selling signal tokens?
  probably money, since it's about accounting. For sure that no one forgot to pay a membership fee
look, at an early sale, how many tokens were sold .. that means the project is popular
good platform. No complaints. There are of course some questions, but these are trifles.
something I did not understand ... why so much? What is this platform at all ??
  the usual crypto-currency platform, like dozens of others like it.
similarly. Too very informative. Although ... the creators of fellows, have done everything transparently, it seems that there are no flaws here.
something I did not understand ... why so much? What is this platform at all ??
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
So bounty campaign overed ? can we move signatures?

I think you should ask this question on the bounty thread, by the way, Congratulations to this project, raising 10k ETH is not so easy since the price of ETH is much higher than before.
Pages:
Jump to: