Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 61. (Read 64478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I knew this project a few months ago, but the ico was delayed for a long time, recently I noticed it again and found the hardcap is only 14000ETH, it seems the dev team is not so greedy, there are 4000 ETH left, great.
The hardcap is only as the maximum expectation to the investors who will invest.
The delayed doesn't affect much or bring negativeness in the other hand it is a very wise move and make this ICO better in partnering and fixing with legalization before it runs.

I agree, that the dev or the founders are not greedy i am more looking forward what it may bring to us in the future.

Exactly, I have been watching the team from the begining for some project it always took time to get more reputation but in the ICO only 2 day left may be whether it will reach or not we don't know but we have to wait announcement from the team.

Even if the hard cap is not reached I think in a way that actually benefits investors because starting with a small market cap this gives more room for the price to grow in the future.

It's still live for next 12 hours and we almost hit 10k ETH. Maybe some late investors will rush just before the end.

In last days there is some more investments mostly but even f it won't happen sale was a great success and 10k eth is an amazing amount.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I knew this project a few months ago, but the ico was delayed for a long time, recently I noticed it again and found the hardcap is only 14000ETH, it seems the dev team is not so greedy, there are 4000 ETH left, great.
The hardcap is only as the maximum expectation to the investors who will invest.
The delayed doesn't affect much or bring negativeness in the other hand it is a very wise move and make this ICO better in partnering and fixing with legalization before it runs.

I agree, that the dev or the founders are not greedy i am more looking forward what it may bring to us in the future.

Exactly, I have been watching the team from the begining for some project it always took time to get more reputation but in the ICO only 2 day left may be whether it will reach or not we don't know but we have to wait announcement from the team.

Even if the hard cap is not reached I think in a way that actually benefits investors because starting with a small market cap this gives more room for the price to grow in the future.

It's still live for next 12 hours and we almost hit 10k ETH. Maybe some late investors will rush just before the end.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I would like to think that the project was not successful but looking at this point it has achieved what no other many ICO's were able to accomplish. So my two cents worth on this is that this project would definitely be able to kick some serious butt in the crypto ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Really couldnt hit hardcap? 14k eth is not huge amount and project pretty different than others.
On market it could be a star
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
ICO almost ends but you still have a time for participate in biggest virtual reality that will change the world
please make sure increase your fee to 70 Gwei and set Gas Limits 200,000 to avoid bad transaction, visit here: https://ico.spectivvr.com/

Don't forget to try our Demo: https://spectivvr.tv/

Current status:

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I do think that the project quality and investment in it will give a huge plus
it seems that the bonus will be huge
I hope for big profit
I am sure that many agree with you Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
I hope for big profit
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 476
it all looks just incredibly cool Grin
what do you specifically mean?
for example, white paper and website
what in them unusual?
I did not say that unusually I just want to note that is made very qualitatively
the whole project is of very high quality in my opinion
Earn with impressio.io
what in them unusual?
I did not say that unusually I just want to note that is made very qualitatively
Earn with impressio.io