Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 58. (Read 64478 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Are you running a whitelist registration for the main token sale or is it just open to the public beginning on December 8th?

We are running a whitelist sale which will be active starting Dec. 5th for email subscribers. Make sure to sign up for our email list on www.spectivvr.com and you will receive email instructions soon.
Ok and what are the respective bonus tiers for whitelist participants and non whitelist participants?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Are you running a whitelist registration for the main token sale or is it just open to the public beginning on December 8th?

We are running a whitelist sale which will be active starting Dec. 5th for email subscribers. Make sure to sign up for our email list on www.spectivvr.com and you will receive email instructions soon.
Activity: 588
Activity: 490
Great news for the success of the crowdsale,sucvess all the way,the future is brigth for spectiv investors
spectiv runs a white list sale which will start active December 5th for email subscribers. Be sure to sign up for spectiv email list at www.spectivvr.com and normally you will receive a reply from spectiv team
How many people signed up for the whitelist by now?
I think it is not important how many people are on the whitelist now as it is not seen how many people are investors so, if you believe in this project it is your chance now to wait for a big bonus and to invest
true, all investment decisions are in your hands. information on spectiv I think is clear enough on white paper. how many people who list in whitelist anyone will not know because it is confidential. I hope you quickly join and get involved with ico spectiv.
You will not regret it by joining SPECTIV, which is all very clear.
I do not doubt, the project is very open and ambitious
That's why it's worthwhile to stay on this project and invest your money
I also think that it is worth exploring this project in more detail and investing your money, because in the future it can bring a big profit
You correctly think, I also think that it will be so. All at once does not happen, and that is why it is worth investing as soon as possible.
Activity: 336
Great news for the success of the crowdsale,sucvess all the way,the future is brigth for spectiv investors
spectiv runs a white list sale which will start active December 5th for email subscribers. Be sure to sign up for spectiv email list at www.spectivvr.com and normally you will receive a reply from spectiv team
I think it is not important how many people are on the whitelist now as it is not seen how many people are investors so, if you believe in this project it is your chance now to wait for a big bonus and to invest
true, all investment decisions are in your hands. information on spectiv I think is clear enough on white paper. how many people who list in whitelist anyone will not know because it is confidential. I hope you quickly join and get involved with ico spectiv.
I also think that it is worth exploring this project in more detail and investing your money, because in the future it can bring a big profit
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
The bounty program has officially ended, we will be distributing Signal Tokens to all bounty members shortly after we distribute to all ICO buyers. We expect that this distribution will occur in early-mid February. If you need to update your Eth address on file, please email [email protected]. The address must not be an exchange address, we recommend MyEtherWallet or Metamask... You no longer need to keep our signature and please do not report anymore Twitter or Facebook posts.
congratulations to you that the ico get the final success, now i am just expecting the dev team deliver it as the road map

I hope it will because they are in this journey from more than 6 to 7 months. Team did lot of hardwork behind the scene but we don't know whether they raised enough for building the roadmap.

It is really a long journey.
I am glad to see that this project has raised more than 10k ETH in the end.
Hope it is the beginning of a great new journey.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
The bounty program has officially ended, we will be distributing Signal Tokens to all bounty members shortly after we distribute to all ICO buyers. We expect that this distribution will occur in early-mid February. If you need to update your Eth address on file, please email [email protected]. The address must not be an exchange address, we recommend MyEtherWallet or Metamask... You no longer need to keep our signature and please do not report anymore Twitter or Facebook posts.
congratulations to you that the ico get the final success, now i am just expecting the dev team deliver it as the road map

I hope it will because they are in this journey from more than 6 to 7 months. Team did lot of hardwork behind the scene but we don't know whether they raised enough for building the roadmap.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th
you're right. Now all the same holidays. Maybe we'll get some extra bonuses. Good luck to all!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
in general, guys, what's the point of discussing. Let's all participate in this project!
Activity: 616
Well, as it does not affect, you read it yourself: a third of payments from tokens to one, third to another
yes no, you are mistaken. There is such a cycle of payments that you will get yours and do not even notice that some part has gone to the development of other projects.
Pages:
Jump to: