Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 60. (Read 64478 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
So bounty campaign overed ? can we move signatures?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Great to see already they crossed the 10k ETH so it means the supply signal token is limited and there is a huge chance that the price of spectivvr will increase when they follows the developments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
congratulations already get 10k eth in ico sale.
 I see this project has a participant who is very loyal to this project. goodjob
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Wow, that's a great achievement. Congratulations.

I wanted to see with my eyes too but it seems website is down. Was the "boom" was literally Smiley
you can check it here by yourself
https://ico.spectivvr.com
website is fine and work for me

hardcap is not reach  but 10k ETH is amazing
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Boom 10k reached.

Wow, that's a great achievement. Congratulations.

I wanted to see with my eyes too but it seems website is down. Was the "boom" was literally Smiley
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Activity: 172
4 hours left before the ico coming to final end, and almost 10k eth raised, its a good result considring eth price rise a lot, wish the SIG token have a good performance in the market
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
hi spectv dev.

do you have updates for the bounty? i mean the first version of the bounty?

im so sorry if i asked it here, i just cant find the bounty thread especially you did not link it in the op.
Activity: 616
This will only support the view in 360-degree format or will live broadcasts also work?
As far as I know, the platform for video playback in this format will be implemented initially, and then live broadcasts will be implemented
But is there no similar technology from competitors?
For example who?
I thought youtube had a long time to support video and broadcasts in a similar format, do not you? LOL
As far as I know, decentraland (token name: MANA) is another project that focused on VR market, I do not know much difference between these two projects, maybe the OP can give me some answers. I think there should be some big difference, and the dev team know that project too.
Thanks for the prompt help) Very much I appreciate it
no problem, bro. There will be questions, write to the PM, I will help than I can)
Stop,Where will you sell SIG?
Pff,The Spectiv Company will host the SIG sale at www.spectivvr.com.
Activity: 154
This will only support the view in 360-degree format or will live broadcasts also work?
As far as I know, the platform for video playback in this format will be implemented initially, and then live broadcasts will be implemented
For example who?
I thought youtube had a long time to support video and broadcasts in a similar format, do not you? LOL
As far as I know, decentraland (token name: MANA) is another project that focused on VR market, I do not know much difference between these two projects, maybe the OP can give me some answers. I think there should be some big difference, and the dev team know that project too.
no problem, bro. There will be questions, write to the PM, I will help than I can)
Stop,Where will you sell SIG?
For example who?
For example who?
For example who?
For example who?
For example who?
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
well if you guys think about it, when the ico started ethereum was way way lower. So the team actually made quite a bit more than initially expected  Wink

10k eth is like 7million. thats good money

Yes, eth price has increased a lot otherwise people will invest more into spectivvr. May be it is one of the reason why people are not investing into because they are giving less coin for ETH.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
well if you guys think about it, when the ico started ethereum was way way lower. So the team actually made quite a bit more than initially expected  Wink

10k eth is like 7million. thats good money
Pages:
Jump to: