Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 5. (Read 46886 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Hello Sphere believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Sphere at: https://cointopper.com/coin/chronosphere

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

SPHR token is not the same as SAT. Sphere Social's currency is SAT.
Activity: 238
Hello Sphere believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Sphere at: https://cointopper.com/coin/chronosphere

Gonna check later, hoping that this is a good one that can change my bad mood today. Let me send you feedback after I visit it.
Simplified and satisfactory, despite all the problems faced at the moment in crypto-market, and in the majority of its functionalities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Hello Sphere believers,

Gonna check later, hoping that this is a good one that can change my bad mood today. Let me send you feedback after I visit it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Sphere believers,

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Wow, sub asset. Such a great idea.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Still waiting for my tokens. How about you guys?
I did recieved my bounty tokens but unfortunately I can't seem to withdraw it to my personal Myetherwallet account.
Are you a bounty campaign participant or investor? I
 have token on their own wallet by joining on their campaign, but I can't transfer my token for some reason.
Can you help me about that folks? Thanks in advance!

https://sphere.social/

For further information, kindly direct your issue at their telegram group at https://t.me/sphere_official1 . Hope it will be resolve asap.
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
For a long time the inscription 'Your withdrawal request has been submitted.' hangs on it and that's it.
When will we get tokens?

I did recieved my bounty tokens but unfortunately I can't seem to withdraw it to my personal Myetherwallet account.
Are you a bounty campaign participant or investor? I
 have token on their own wallet by joining on their campaign, but I can't transfer my token for some reason.
Can you help me about that folks? Thanks in advance!

https://sphere.social/
Any useful update of sphere community or sphere activity as well. I'm having a good time this last few weeks on a vacation. Please let me know if what is the next plan on the road map?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
50 days since end of token sales..almost 2 month, and nothing change...and you people say "nice project , i belive in sphere, blablabla".
50 DAYS AND NOTHING CHANGE ON SITE!!
50 days of doing nothing  and you still believe in this project?
Some people deserve their fate Smiley)
Keep dreaming guys...and don't be mad when you wake up.

You just do not see there updates)) All the latest news should not look on the website, but in a Telegram. There is very active communication, and you will be answered any question.

When i want to buy something...a cellphone for example, first i check official site to see specs...after that i check forums and other sites for reviews.
Same things here...in first place should be official site.
But i guess is easy to tell this and that on telegram , instead to publish on official sites..and this tell me much...
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Any partnerships with the big exchanges or respectable ones? Investors are quiet excited to see SAT in a good exchange people.

I don't think Poloniex and Bittrex is too eager to sign up a newbie with little to nothing to show for. Got to give it some time to grow first.

Has there been any significant development update with project? as this will surely help boost the coins value and the project in general.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Any partnerships with the big exchanges or respectable ones? Investors are quiet excited to see SAT in a good exchange people.

I don't think Poloniex and Bittrex is too eager to sign up a newbie with little to nothing to show for. Got to give it some time to grow first.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
50 days since end of token sales..almost 2 month, and nothing change...and you people say "nice project , i belive in sphere, blablabla".
50 DAYS AND NOTHING CHANGE ON SITE!!
50 days of doing nothing  and you still believe in this project?
Some people deserve their fate Smiley)
Keep dreaming guys...and don't be mad when you wake up.

You just do not see there updates)) All the latest news should not look on the website, but in a Telegram. There is very active communication, and you will be answered any question.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 350
Why can't I transfer my SAT out of my sphere wallet on the official site ?

The request withdraw blue link doesn't work for me.
Maybe because Withdrawal request means only that you  provided your wallet address and you are ready for your account to be checked, nothing more ! After it you are added to checking list!
Can you post a screenshot of your issue?
Activity: 101

This is a simple glitch, here are some potential fixes:

-Refresh your page
-Clearing your cache, then logging out and back in again
-Try withdrawing on a different browser.

If none of these work, please reach out to [email protected] and we will assist in getting the address you wish to withdraw to changed.

Yeah, I've also experienced same issue as the token hasn't been transferred yet but it says "Submitted request for Withdrawal". I hope the team can resolve this issue asap.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: