Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 4. (Read 46886 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Greetings. Please, tell me Token Contract Address, Token Symbol and Decimals for adding SAT tokens to the My Ether Wallet.

Hello veter, here the token details:

Contract:   0xc56b13ebbcffa67cfb7979b900b736b3fb480d78
Decimals:    8
Symbol: SAT

you can try it. thanks
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Greetings. Please, tell me Token Contract Address, Token Symbol and Decimals for adding SAT tokens to the My Ether Wallet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The company is not the first project in this field, and the competition is great, but this company already has a quality product in the market, which can certainly give it a certain confidence and value against its competitors. It will be interesting to watch the development.
The goal and desire of the team are determined, they are set up to turn all their plans into reality.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
How many times do I have to tell you that you are not going to get your ethereum in your wallet, cut this crap and move on ffs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Any announcement regarding new exchange, price is almost 10x below from ICO, SAT need good exchange with high volume. Yobit has very low volume.
Activity: 112
I feel that the project might need massive data centers in the near future to accommodate increase in user activities.
Activity: 273
Hello manager.When the tokens for the referral program will be distributed?Request was filed a month ago.I didn't get a clear answer to the telegram.
Activity: 28
I was searching for this project. Finally I found it
Activity: 1
i have just joined your Telegram channel. I love the idea of making a portion of riches made off my data. This is an awesome project. Decentralized social network is the way to go

do you ta how to melt the token of the sphere? Please help. thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Price is way below ICO price already if I am not wrong?

How much SAT did the average person get from bounty campaign?
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Any important news for the project's development? I think it would be ideal if the team could post any update about the project.Imho. Smiley

You are right, but dev team of the Sphere preferred silence even on the Pre ICO and ICO phase, so i don't think they will post anything here to update bitcointalk community.
So, the better thing to do is to join on their official telegram community if they have. That is the common but most effective way to caught their attention to all your recommendation and other stuff for good. Just keep in touch to the next update.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Any important news for the project's development? I think it would be ideal if the team could post any update about the project.Imho. Smiley

You are right, but dev team of the Sphere preferred silence even on the Pre ICO and ICO phase, so i don't think they will post anything here to update bitcointalk community.
Activity: 616
Activity: 364
I think this project is very important and different from others. This is a good project with new feature that the dev been apply, i think we should give them support to make this project be great project.
Activity: 126
mr.admin  could you tell me what is etherscan and how it works? in short u just tell us .........
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
hello. can i withdraw sphere token in acc to my eth wallet?
I think it's better to ask that on their official telegram group. On that case, they will answer you as soon as possible than created a post here in their Ann thread. Good luck to your journey dude!
The answer is one, wait)
It's easier to transfer the password from the office to your grandchildren, the time may come, they will receive)
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
I think it's better to ask that on their official telegram group. On that case, they will answer you as soon as possible than created a post here in their Ann thread. Good luck to your journey dude!
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I think Sphere got big chances in the ico phase but because of the less communication and avoiding here, they raised less than they could.
And i don't think app is active right now, at least in my country. do you know the latest user numbers?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I personaly think this is a Great Project with Good bussiness plan for social media industry keeping new and community in touch also
Pages:
Jump to: