Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 29. (Read 13299 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Well this project make their own way of strategy having a promo to make this project attractive by those investors.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
There are many micro lending projects in crypto world, i'll review this one too but i can say that your bonuses is very good.

It's a huge business and I think several projects can co-exist given the tremendous size of the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I'll stay tuned. For me it is very interesting project

Yes, let's keep an eye with this project because I really have a strong feeling that powerloan will make its way to success very soon. We just need to trust them and support them.

Powerloan seems surprised us with their achievement and this will definitely be have a better outcome. Lending platform really seems very effective because their product are digital assets which it is easy to manage. Also, their offer were seems to fair and hopefully we can see more development about their platform.
There are so many progressive actions and positive progress of the Powerloan that is now here in the words of the crypto people. Hopefully that the team Powerloan will keep kicking here and make more great outcomes for the better lending community through the use and implementation of the PowerLoan project.
copper member
Activity: 56
Pre-ICO Day 3 Update No. 2

We have just reached our most registered user in a day today. Thank you for sharing and supporting Powerloan. We are now getting a lot of attention and officially HOT!.

Our Current Pre-ICO Status
Pre-ICO progress: 87.67%
Total registered user: 21,411
Total BTC deposited: > 83.77
Total POWL sold: >1,315,079

Last chance to buy POWL token in Pre-ICO as we’re getting near to the end of our Pre-ICO with only 180,000 POWL tokens remaining. In the next 48 hour, our Pre-ICO should end. There’s no better time to get your referrals in or top-up on your tokens.

At the end of Pre-ICO, ICO Round 1 would start 3 days after. The team will take a day of rest in between for the coming marathon.

The Powerloan Team

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Yes, let's keep an eye with this project because I really have a strong feeling that powerloan will make its way to success very soon. We just need to trust them and support them.

Powerloan seems surprised us with their achievement and this will definitely be have a better outcome. Lending platform really seems very effective because their product are digital assets which it is easy to manage. Also, their offer were seems to fair and hopefully we can see more development about their platform.
Activity: 119
Thank you for showing interest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Very interesting to take part in the project, I suppose there will be a huge profit

You are right, but before it happened we really need to support this project and also help them to become more popular to be able to attract more investors and hope that they will earn good profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Yes, indeed. This is a very interesting project because they already have so many supporters that really wanted to support the project.

I agree, this project is good to keep track because of the positive outcome they have. It can be seen through the number of persons who supported this project.It is also usable because it can help a lot and it is profitable.

I agree, the project is running for a while now and they already made some good improvements now, also this project already earned more investors and active community.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Yes, indeed. This is a very interesting project because they already have so many supporters that really wanted to support the project.

I agree, this project is good to keep track because of the positive outcome they have. It can be seen through the number of persons who supported this project.It is also usable because it can help a lot and it is profitable.
Activity: 238
Incredible news. Only opened the pre-sale of tokens and already fulfilled 58%. I'm glad that your project has been so popular with inesters and users who also buy tokens. It's good that so many people support the project!
You are right. That means Powerloan have many supporters that waiting for the pre-sale. The project had a big community which gives the project a great future.
I am in a pleasant shock that in such a short time the team has already achieved such results. This is very commendable and I'm sorry that this project has gone wrong.
the development team is really very diligent about the development of the project and now we can see the results of this work. If the team moves in this direction, they will necessarily achieve success.
This means that the team are working hard to gain more achievement for the project. Powerloan really have many supporters and investors.
This makes the project more commendable since they are giving us good performance and they are giving the members a good quality service.
We cannot surely comment on the service of the platform. On paper it does look promising with attractive features. We will have to wait till the final launch to see how the project actually functions.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
PRE-ICO DAY 3 UPDATE

Our Current Pre-ICO Status
Pre-ICO progress: 83.87%
Total registered user: 19,084
Total BTC deposited: > 80.14
Total POWL sold: >1,258,069

Last chance to buy Powerloan Pre-ICO at $0.50 + 30% Airdrop Bonus. Less than 250,000 POWL tokens left on Pre-ICO.

Thank you for your support.
interesting, have complete so much, i think it is a great success.
i will follow the projects.
The team are very impressive on handling the pre-sale of their token sales. They have sold over 1Millions tokens and they are nearly to be sold out which will be a good achievements so far for the PowerLoan team. Hopefully, it will continue in the coming days so that we can have experienced on how to gain big profits by using this lending company.

Team were doing excellent works and have a better strategy because of what they achieved right now. I should also expect to see more investors to participate in their nearly ending pre-ICO. The platform looks also have a nice offer which it can really give many benefits to the users when it comes to earning profits.
Activity: 560
Activity: 148
Wow, your thread is so popular
Activity: 378
Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

4 hours ago we have launched our Pre-ICO stage. Within the first 2 hour, we have achieved tokensale of up to 58.15% from early depositors. The system have been opened for new deposits from 12PM onward. We would like to thank you for your support.

The ICO itself did not go perfectly, there were some hickups, but our team manage to fix it within 30 minutes. It was due to 2 users (have been blocked) trying to hack our front-end. This resulted with errors to our balance supply for Pre-ICO and Tokens sold. It is just a cosmetic error, and none of the injection have got into our database. Our team is now working hard to secure the system further and harden the front-end.

Our Pre-ICO will run 7 days. Within the next 7 days, we appreciate your help to introduce Powerloan to your friends, family or acquantances. This will allow them to own Powerloan at it's lowest price of $0.50 with 30% bonus airdrop at the end of round.

Airdrop bonus will be allocated on 12th May 2018. Referral purchases, will be allocated on 6th June at completion of ICO.

Hopefully with your help and our team's continuous aggresive marketing, we will be able to close the Pre-ICO stage and move to Stage 1 to Stage 3 where we will gradually increase the value of our tokens.

We have updated our website with a progress bar. Now everyone can check our progress in all ICO stages.

The Powerloan Team
It is achieved just delightful result for such short period! Few what project can brag of such fast collecting in 58% for Pre-ICO in only 2 hours.

People might see it as 2 hour, but we have been doing early deposit bonus and given 2 hour of priority to early depositors as priority purchase. We've been running the program for a month before the actual day.
Really great start, but where can I see how the fees are going and do you have a contract on a githbah or a public wallet?
Activity: 135
Can anybody share experts forecast on businesses in the renewable energy technology?
Activity: 322
It's a good time for pre-ICO, the market is on the growth now.
Thats really true bud, as we can all see right now the crypto market is slowly climbing up so its a good time to invest,
Activity: 140
I like the idea of supporting and investing in real life businesses. I don't mind earning money such way
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Incredible news. Only opened the pre-sale of tokens and already fulfilled 58%. I'm glad that your project has been so popular with inesters and users who also buy tokens. It's good that so many people support the project!
You are right. That means Powerloan have many supporters that waiting for the pre-sale. The project had a big community which gives the project a great future.
I am in a pleasant shock that in such a short time the team has already achieved such results. This is very commendable and I'm sorry that this project has gone wrong.
the development team is really very diligent about the development of the project and now we can see the results of this work. If the team moves in this direction, they will necessarily achieve success.
This means that the team are working hard to gain more achievement for the project. Powerloan really have many supporters and investors.
This makes the project more commendable since they are giving us good performance and they are giving the members a good quality service.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: